Took about 300 Orbs but she's HERE

0QNT1Ry.png

Also picked up a Lene, Dorcas, and Eldigan at 3%

Then got the good Dr~

kqb3QvE.png

And also got in 10 Orbs Elise some food

d1Bx2YE.png

All - Spd, wonderful (the focuses, not the others, they're all decent and Dorcas is new!)~

The neglected bro also decided to show up~

p7k435f.png

-Atk for him~

I got greedy and summoned to fix that bane and got 2 more Elises, Owain, and another Horse Chrom~ One is +Spd, -Atk (the winner, gonna be just +Spd after the merge update) and one -Def, +Res~ I'll be using the latter one for the time being since both of those stats are irrelevant~

So started with 706 Orbs, ended with 205 after buying a few packs~ Not bad considering all I got~ After that first Elise, the other two came pretty quickly~ Depending on the Valentine's Banner, I may come back for another attempt at a +Atk Elise or a better Sakura Boon~

Edited by Landmaster

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caved in and got the NY Laevatein bundle. Because it's just the only way I would ever get a Laevatein at all. And those orbs were put to (sorta) good use since I could try for that Elise myself. She's cute and as I said before, I don't have a red dagger.

Sadly, I didn't get her. But I did get these.

HS Ryoma +Atk, -Res (I guess he's the Ryoma I traded off when I replaced my first legend Ryoma with a +Spd one, because these are the IVs the original had lol)
Zelgius +Spd, -Res
...And my fifth Laegjarn. I'm not joking here. Even when I'm not trying to get her sister, she won't leave me alone now. -_-

But damn those IVs on the guys! I couldn't be much luckier here, glad my money went to good things even if I didn't get that Elise!

@Landmaster Congrats, you got everything you wanted! Looks like you had an awesome session (too bad I had to go to bed early).

Looking forward to see Elise, Sakura and monster-Lene in your clears.

Are you sure to sacrifice that lovely Hinoka? @Alkaid is not the only one that likes her. :-/

@Anacybele Sorry Elise didn't come, but congrats on your pulls! 

/edit: 

Got a free Takumi (+RES-/DEF), was not expecting that one. @Nanima banner seems a good chance to get some merges for you? 

Edited by mampfoid

@Landmaster Well, good to see that at least one of us is happy with our pulls these days. Congrats!

...And yes, my luck still very much sucks. I couldn't even get one red on my TT banner free pull, and as such ended up with...a 3* Matthew. Can someone please just put me out of my misery already? This almost two week long 5* dry spell freaking blows.

Edited by Tybrosion

Used up the rest of the $40-pack to get Y!Tiki (no gray stones, she's now +7) and Takumi on my final pull. Finally, W!Eirika has Close Counter.

Alt pulls the one red to get 300 feathers.
Edited by Chrom-ulent

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Got a free Takumi (+RES-/DEF), was not expecting that one. @Nanima banner seems a good chance to get some merges for you? 

Congrats on the free pineapple boy! Sadly, my orbs are currently all.devoted to the Spring banner until it ends (or I pull another Sakura and one Hinoka). As in, everytime I hit 20 orbs. I have nothing leftover to pull with. lol

Since I crossed the 400 orbs line, I decided to open not 1, but 2 red orbs in the Takumi&Leo banner, because I don't have Leo and I still have pitybreaker hopes on the color.

• 4* Tharja - Spd+, Def- - is this the best possible IV for her?
  • 4* Lon'qu - fodder

Nothing special, but I won't complain.

2 hours ago, Nanima said:

Congrats on the free pineapple boy! Sadly, my orbs are currently all.devoted to the Spring banner until it ends (or I pull another Sakura and one Hinoka). As in, everytime I hit 20 orbs. I have nothing leftover to pull with. lol

Thanks!

Hopefully both will come fast! 

I summoned on the Leo & Takumi Banner, and with ~50 Orbs I got two Leos. The first one is +Spd -Atk (ouch), but the second Leo is +Atk -Spd (yay!). And I got both on 3,25% and 3,00%, respectively.

I could try for Takumi, but I am happy with my results. I will keep the +Atk Leo, and I need to think what I will do with the +Spd Leo. Maybe I fodder him to give my Silas Quick Riposte 3, which I see as a good idea.

Anyway, I like 2 heroes banners. =P

Since I was lucky and got Leo during my Summoning yesterday, I went for a Colorless and got Clarine~ Could have tried for one with a better IV but I'm not in too dire need of one~

7 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Landmaster Congrats, you got everything you wanted! Looks like you had an awesome session (too bad I had to go to bed early).

Looking forward to see Elise, Sakura and monster-Lene in your clears.

Are you sure to sacrifice that lovely Hinoka? @Alkaid is not the only one that likes her. :-/

@Anacybele Sorry Elise didn't come, but congrats on your pulls! 

/edit: 

Yeah, sorry you missed it, but it was pretty good~ I was supposed to stop after getting the focuses but I went behind Alf's back and kept Summoning and lucked out~

I don't like sacking my only copy but these horrible creatures 

340px-Blue_Manakete_BtlFace.png?version=

have just made my life a living paranoia~ 3:

Congrats on your free Taku!~

7 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

@Landmaster Well, good to see that at least one of us is happy with our pulls these days. Congrats!

...And yes, my luck still very much sucks. I couldn't even get one red on my TT banner free pull, and as such ended up with...a 3* Matthew. Can someone please just put me out of my misery already? This almost two week long 5* dry spell freaking blows.

Thanks, I hope your luck turns around soon~ The TT Orbs should hopefully end this dry spell~

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I summoned on the Leo & Takumi Banner, and with ~50 Orbs I got two Leos. The first one is +Spd -Atk (ouch), but the second Leo is +Atk -Spd (yay!). And I got both on 3,25% and 3,00%, respectively.

I could try for Takumi, but I am happy with my results. I will keep the +Atk Leo, and I need to think what I will do with the +Spd Leo. Maybe I fodder him to give my Silas Quick Riposte 3, which I see as a good idea.

Anyway, I like 2 heroes banners. =P

Congrats! Glad you got a good IV in there~ QR sounds like the best fodder to use the other for~

14 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Since I was lucky and got Leo during my Summoning yesterday, I went for a Colorless and got Clarine~ Could have tried for one with a better IV but I'm not in too dire need of one~

Yeah, sorry you missed it, but it was pretty good~ I was supposed to stop after getting the focuses but I went behind Alf's back and kept Summoning and lucked out~

but HInoka is green and will take on those creatures ;) Elise has WTD :P

7 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

ugh. i'm so sorry you are struggling
I didn't get any red or grey either so game decided that yes i do indeed need to build a Libra. i have much of him 

Free pull was some 3* fodder I don't even remember who.  I decided to try for NY!Hrid because why not.  I had 15 orbs, circle had 3 red.  First pull Ayra my first one, second pull was a merge for Lilina and the 3rd pull was Hrid!  I am starting to worry that my luck is getting too good and I will be sad later, but let the good times roll while they last:)

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

Free pull was some 3* fodder I don't even remember who.  I decided to try for NY!Hrid because why not.  I had 15 orbs, circle had 3 red.  First pull Ayra my first one, second pull was a merge for Lilina and the 3rd pull was Hrid!  I am starting to worry that my luck is getting too good and I will be sad later, but let the good times roll while they last:)

WOW that's great! :) 

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Sorry Elise didn't come, but congrats on your pulls! 

Thanks!

I had five orbs for a yolo summon now.

Elise did come in this one.

EXCEPT IT'S THE WRONG ONE. DX Even her normal self is pitybreaking me now! And I can't believe how many sessions I'm getting that have no red...

But there's good news! She's +Spd! My first one is -Spd. I can fix her up! So there's that at least. :P

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Elise did come in this one.

Wohoo, congrats! +SPD OG Elise is a great pity breaker. 

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

You would throw buckets after dragons? To refresh them? 

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Congrats on your free Taku!~

8 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Thanks! 

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wohoo, congrats! +SPD OG Elise is a great pity breaker. 

Yeah! Though next time I have to get a pitybreak colorless, Veronica would pretty helpful. xP

Wow - a lot of great pulls, congrats to everyone! 

I decided to spend a few of my orbs here - got Green/Colorless/Red/Colorless/Colorless.  Open them all up, and I got a +Spd/-Res Bath Sakura!  I would have been happy with anyone new within 75 orbs, but wow was that fast!  Now I have a different TT bonus unit for the two teams I'll use!

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

You would throw buckets after dragons? To refresh them? 

Yes, refresh them to death~

3 hours ago, DarkAlf said:

Wow - a lot of great pulls, congrats to everyone! 

I decided to spend a few of my orbs here - got Green/Colorless/Red/Colorless/Colorless.  Open them all up, and I got a +Spd/-Res Bath Sakura!  I would have been happy with anyone new within 75 orbs, but wow was that fast!  Now I have a different TT bonus unit for the two teams I'll use!

Fast and good IVs, niiccee~

On 1/10/2019 at 11:16 PM, Florete said:

So I got to 6.25% before finally getting a 5*

QHh4Ufa.jpg

And who was it?

Reveal hidden contents

Um7SI0t.jpg

Sigh...Close Counter fodder, I guess.

Fun fact: I have every Takumi even though I have never tried to get any of them. I even got regular Takumi before he was given out for free.

Anyone remember this?

Well, I decided to YOLO pull for Laevatein. So just now, with no pity rate, I went in and saw...0 colorless orbs. Pulled a red and...Hrid.

Why couldn't I get this lucky for Laevatein?

He's got garbage IVs (-HP, +Spd), but he was practically free so no complaining, right?

I didn't want to leave without at least pulling one colorless so I went in again and there was 1 colorless. Pulled and...Leavatein.

It's like the game actually took pity on me after all those orbs I spent for a Takumi. IVs aren't great (+HP, -Def), but getting her is enough.

Fun fact: I got three of the four focus units from this banner, all with no pity rate. The two you see above, but I also got Fjorm early from a ticket pull.

13 hours ago, Florete said:

Anyone remember this?

Well, I decided to YOLO pull for Laevatein. So just now, with no pity rate, I went in and saw...0 colorless orbs. Pulled a red and...Hrid.

Why couldn't I get this lucky for Laevatein?

He's got garbage IVs (-HP, +Spd), but he was practically free so no complaining, right?

I didn't want to leave without at least pulling one colorless so I went in again and there was 1 colorless. Pulled and...Leavatein.

It's like the game actually took pity on me after all those orbs I spent for a Takumi. IVs aren't great (+HP, -Def), but getting her is enough.

Fun fact: I got three of the four focus units from this banner, all with no pity rate. The two you see above, but I also got Fjorm early from a ticket pull.

Congrats, glad your luck turned around!

First time I post my stuff about pulls. In spoiler below.

Spoiler

So, started with the two-man TT+ banner. 271 orbs Given 2 reds and 3 Colorless. Decided to free pull for Takumi, though I forgot I ever had a free version (waiting to get like, a +Spd -HP one or something for a CC build I have in mind. Result was Kaze. +Spd -Atk. Fodder. Next, I tried pulling for +Def -Spd Leo. Henry. Did not even care about IVs, he’s Ignis fodder. Backed out of that banner and into the Hot Springs. Greeted with 1 green, 3 reds, and a blue. Free pulled green ‘cause I wanted Hinoka. Got a Bartre. So I went for the blue and...

4BAE5A04-4DF3-4F46-9DC3-7402D10316B4.jpeg.35bc3171e622607fd4fb277918a2e08d.jpeg

Yup, got the highest-scoring one by default. Completely neutral, which I’m completely okay with. Pulled a red to get Elise and...

3CA2B730-57C7-499E-8016-AA059BB174C1.thumb.jpeg.bc2feb142dad1288aeb66fc00cc3b169.jpeg

Guys. This is significant. Here’s why:

8AD8D728-BB5E-443D-BD8C-64815D086836.thumb.jpeg.00bdf828803912a8def439b3e24e9714.jpeg

This +Res -Spd waifu can finally be +10. Might have to wait until the next update so Tiki can have more stats. Yes!

Anyways, after that, I only got shovelware. Might have to wait until I get more orbs to try to get either Hinoka, Sakura, or Elise for AR stuff, since their seasons are a good while away from now. Right now, I’ll wait to give Ryoma a blessing before raising him up for Arena.

The pictures have been sized down for post space’s sake.