6 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

They wouldn't give the Orbs back to you because that would mean you can enter and leave the Session without paying anything (that's what I meant by free).

Yeah, and what's wrong with that? Like I said, you would still sometimes have to buy orbs to open a session anyway.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and what's wrong with that? Like I said, you would still sometimes have to buy orbs to open a session anyway.

Well, I just don't think IS is going to want players to be able to enter a Summoning Session without charging something for it because of how the system works. The current system is that you have to use the Orbs for Summoning a Hero, not just starting a Session. I think if they were to change the System, they would have to make it so you're "redeeming to just start a Session" and not "redeem to Summon a Hero".

37 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Well, I just don't think IS is going to want players to be able to enter a Summoning Session without charging something for it because of how the system works. The current system is that you have to use the Orbs for Summoning a Hero, not just starting a Session. I think if they were to change the System, they would have to make it so you're "redeeming to just start a Session" and not "redeem to Summon a Hero".

And I don't see why it would be so wrong to let players enter a session and then back out without using any orbs. Like I said.

But nevermind, it doesn't look like we're going anywhere with this.

13 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Got a +Res/-HP Linde from tonight's freebie pull. Alright! Now I am missing just five units that have been in the game since launch day. The rest being Ryoma, Leo, Azura, Lucina, and Minerva.

Lucky with the free Linde. I'm missing four of the original units myself: Hector, Ryoma, Hinoka, and Leo.

Anyway, since I beat the Infernal BHB on the first try, hopefully I'll get lucky with the free pull.

1. 4* Cain: Eh. Well, let's see what the rest of the set has to offer me.
  2. 3* Henry: Garbage.
  3. 4* Roderick: Meh.
  4. 4* Libra: Okay.
  5. 3* Soren: SP fodder.

That left me with 20 orbs exactly. I'm really not feeling the mythic banner, so I think I'll take another set.

1. 3* Tharja: Bleh.
  2. 4* Roy: Got enough of you.
  3. 4* Titania: Not B!Ike.
  4. 4* Tailtiu: I've been looking for a +Spd Tailtiu. Unfortunately this copy is +Atk/-Spd, exactly the same as my current one. Drive Speed fodder then.

So much for that.

Ok well let's just do another try on the 2019 NY Banner shall we.

Two reds, ok here we go:

wMixTkW.png

Wow is that...someone that's actually on the banner???? I knew you could do it game, though I already had this one lol. But ok my last NY!Gunnthra was -spd and this one's +atk so I'll def take it!! :D And Joint Hone Spd is def some premium fodder so I am certainly not complaining.

Ok maybe Hrid is in the second red then:

bR6VM2b.png

...this banner is really set on making me complete my collection instead of giving me focus units isn't it? Oh well, I'll take it that's the fourth red unit I didn't have yet from this banner and I've been looking for horse Chrom for quite a while :D Sadly he's +Res, -Def which is quite terrible but oh well.

Damn, that's seven 5* units from this banner, I don't think I've ever gotten this many from just one banner. Would be nice if five of them weren't off-focus units and two of them weren't the same focus unit but I'll take what I can get. Definitely happy with Laegjarn, Mia, and Horse Chrom too.

Not sure if I should quit on this banner now, don't think I'll ever get my hands on NY!Hrid or NY!Laevetein anymore. Then again, I've gotten a 5* from almost every summoning session so maybe I should go on to complete my collection of red swords lol. If there's one way to get Alm eventually, it seems to be this banner haha.

Since last time, plenty has happened... well, plenty meaning some summoning focis. But the results nonetheless are pleasing.

You may have seen it already, but I summoned enough Julias from the New Power banner to get her to +10 merges. She is +Atk -Def. In addition, four of the eight remaining normal summoning pool 5* units have been summoned. Lene [+Atk -Def] was the easiest, considering the Sword Valor banner, but the other three were absolute surprises. Adrift Male Corrin [+Def -Res], Surtr [+HP -Atk], and Maribelle [+Spd -Atk] were all off-focus pulls that are more than welcome (Maribelle especially, such a darling!).

Yeah I did get all the Hot Springs units as well, though I summoned more than I wanted to, given my lack of total interest in the banner overall.

Anyways, the last four 5* normal summoning pool units needed are Adrift Camilla, Loki, Male Grima, and Zelgius. Final stretch, hope things work out!

...okay I was still summoning while typing this up, and I'm not kidding Adrift Camilla [+Def -Atk] appeared right as I was typing her name. Horrid asset/flaw that won't be easy to replace, but you can't get any more coincidental than that, I don't think.

Edited by Xenomata

Elincia.png

OhMiGosh! I got Elincia on my free summon! I am so happy right know! She is +HP -Res. It's not the best IVs for her, but it could be worst. And I cannot complain about it, because I didn't expected her to appear for me.

Finnally I got her... YAY!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

@Poimagic Congrats on the Fjorm! Shame about the nature but she has nice art and is unique at least!

@Tybrosion Some nice pulls lately, and congrats on the flying healer and great Tibarn! I want both as well but 4 unit banners aren't very kind to me right now.

@Zeo @mampfoid Haven't posted in a while but I thought I'd share some nifty pulls after getting nothing from the Hot Spring banners (I need more orbs anyway so I'll summon again when it's nearing the end in about a month).

First of all before the Christmas banners ended I tried to get a Winter Lissa for my main since I didn't have her. Didn't get her but at 3% a surprise Rhajat appeared- somehow my 3rd one! +HP/-Res, so I think she'll be Distant Def fodder now because I'll use the second one for the bane removal merge.

Next is the TT banner. I just wanted CC fodder really, so I tried colourless but no Takumi. Went for another session, again no Takumi but I might as well pull the red orb since I didn't have a red mage cav for my main and..

tumblr_plznuaaT661qc0fq5_540.jpg

I finally got Leo! +HP/-Res so kind of horrible IVs (oof that Res superbane makes his Res only 1 better than his Def...) but whatever, I like the guy and he fills a missing niche in my barracks. More importantly, I now have all the regular Fates royals completed! (I upgraded a Camilla to re-complete the set since I sacrificed my original one for Cherche's Brave Axe early on).

2 unit banners are amazing. Especially since my recent red pitybreaker hell.

Lastly is the new BHB banner. I wanted another Elincia for my main to neutralise her -Spd bane, but alas nothing. I did get a +Atk.-Def Ares though! (My second Ares after all this time!). May as well just upgrade him or something since getting him is very rare. Other red sadly was a Sophia while blue was a useful Subaki.

In my other account, I pulled blue hoping for Nephenee but she wasn't there. Then I was indecisive about opening the other green orb because of limited orbs before the Mythical banner....but after a few minutes, I just YOLOed it and out pops a Brave Ike! +Def/-Atk (huh, funny that's the first B!Ike I've pulled), so now I have SB fodder again!

Hoping some of this luck continues- I still don't have a summoned beast for my second account (3.50%....I'll take Nailah, Tibarn is such a myth in red hell...). Guess I'll wait for the trailer first and what the VG banners are as well before doing one last try...

@Tybrosion Congrats!

@mcsilas Nice, at least you aren't dealing with an ATK bane like I am. And I forgot just how many super banes he has. Though once the merge change kicks in I am going to be good. Because mine is +DEF. That makes him a solid antirange tank. Too bad he can't equip Null C-Disrupt because then he would be an excellent staff counter. While his attack is sad, most of the popular staffs aren't exactly tanky even on the res end. So a double with a moonbow proc would probably bring most of them down.

My pull today was good and bad. I had really only used the free summon + a few odds and ends left over after Nailah hunting on the Hot springs banner so far. So not even 3.25 percent. At first I was just hunting Hinoka since she seems the most interesting to me. But with how rough my TT auto teams are having I kinda want a flier to appear before Camilla's 5* reward. So I figured I would include colorless in my summons rather than just green sniping, since green orbs like to come one at a time which isn't too efficient. Sakura is cute and her staff is interesting. With the bound hero battle and some odds and ends I actually had 20 orbs. First session was just one green and two colorless. So 13 orbs down. Nothing, Nothing, A Colorless 5*! Nina. That uh. . . wasn't what I was hoping for, but she did come off a base 3 rate and I didn't have her yet. So lucky? The last 7 orbs netted an all red session that got me another 4star Soliel. That girl is really stalking me. That makes 18 of her currently in my barracks and three of them are 5*'s. And I have been burning her for Drive Res since I like drives and that is an easy one to get at max value. So I have no idea how many total of her have come for me. She just doesn't give up, she really want to be 5*+10'ed, eh?

@Usana Darn, -Atk is rough. But yeah he makes a nice mixed tank anyway and he is more enemy-phase focused which is my style so I can deal with it. Kind of jealous with your +Def though haha.

Congrats on the Nina though. Link skills are fun, and hey Bow Valour is nice for SP grinding.

Don't have Nephenee yet so of course my free Summon Session has no blues~ There was only one green so I went for it

gqHCS9w.png

What is with my luck lately? Not only that, but he's +Spd, -Def so I am definitely merging him to replace my current -Spd B!Ike~

6 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

@mampfoid, @Landmaster
Thanks guys! And it appears my luck really is starting to turn around:

Hide contents

RUXCQBI.png

Sakura (+Res/-Def) is already here (rate only rose to 3.25%), so now that just leaves Elise! ...Please hold up for just a bit longer, luck.

Thanks goodness, finally! Hope you get Elise quickly~

4 hours ago, Mau said:

Two reds, ok here we go:

wMixTkW.png

Wow is that...someone that's actually on the banner???? I knew you could do it game, though I already had this one lol. But ok my last NY!Gunnthra was -spd and this one's +atk so I'll def take it!! :D And Joint Hone Spd is def some premium fodder so I am certainly not complaining.

bR6VM2b.png

...this banner is really set on making me complete my collection instead of giving me focus units isn't it? Oh well, I'll take it that's the fourth red unit I didn't have yet from this banner and I've been looking for horse Chrom for quite a while :D Sadly he's +Res, -Def which is quite terrible but oh well.

Damn, that's seven 5* units from this banner, I don't think I've ever gotten this many from just one banner. Would be nice if five of them weren't off-focus units and two of them weren't the same focus unit but I'll take what I can get. Definitely happy with Laegjarn, Mia, and Horse Chrom too.

Not sure if I should quit on this banner now, don't think I'll ever get my hands on NY!Hrid or NY!Laevetein anymore. Then again, I've gotten a 5* from almost every summoning session so maybe I should go on to complete my collection of red swords lol. If there's one way to get Alm eventually, it seems to be this banner haha.

Another Gunnthra, it's a focus at least and no repeat off-focuses so far at least~ You may well actually end up with Alm before Hrid, haha~

4 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Since last time, plenty has happened... well, plenty meaning some summoning focis. But the results nonetheless are pleasing.

You may have seen it already, but I summoned enough Julias from the New Power banner to get her to +10 merges. She is +Atk -Def. In addition, four of the eight remaining normal summoning pool 5* units have been summoned. Lene [+Atk -Def] was the easiest, considering the Sword Valor banner, but the other three were absolute surprises. Adrift Male Corrin [+Def -Res], Surtr [+HP -Atk], and Maribelle [+Spd -Atk] were all off-focus pulls that are more than welcome (Maribelle especially, such a darling!).

Yeah I did get all the Hot Springs units as well, though I summoned more than I wanted to, given my lack of total interest in the banner overall.

Anyways, the last four 5* normal summoning pool units needed are Adrift Camilla, Loki, Male Grima, and Zelgius. Final stretch, hope things work out!

...okay I was still summoning while typing this up, and I'm not kidding Adrift Camilla [+Def -Atk] appeared right as I was typing her name. Horrid asset/flaw that won't be easy to replace, but you can't get any more coincidental than that, I don't think.

Wow, congrats on all your pulls and the +10 Julia~

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Elincia.png

OhMiGosh! I got Elincia on my free summon! I am so happy right know! She is +HP -Res. It's not the best IVs for her, but it could be worst. And I cannot complain about it, because I didn't expected her to appear for me.

Nice freebie!

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

@Poimagic Congrats on the Fjorm! Shame about the nature but she has nice art and is unique at least!

@Tybrosion Some nice pulls lately, and congrats on the flying healer and great Tibarn! I want both as well but 4 unit banners aren't very kind to me right now.

@Zeo @mampfoid Haven't posted in a while but I thought I'd share some nifty pulls after getting nothing from the Hot Spring banners (I need more orbs anyway so I'll summon again when it's nearing the end in about a month).

First of all before the Christmas banners ended I tried to get a Winter Lissa for my main since I didn't have her. Didn't get her but at 3% a surprise Rhajat appeared- somehow my 3rd one! +HP/-Res, so I think she'll be Distant Def fodder now because I'll use the second one for the bane removal merge.

Next is the TT banner. I just wanted CC fodder really, so I tried colourless but no Takumi. Went for another session, again no Takumi but I might as well pull the red orb since I didn't have a red mage cav for my main and..

tumblr_plznuaaT661qc0fq5_540.jpg

I finally got Leo! +HP/-Res so kind of horrible IVs (oof that Res superbane makes his Res only 1 better than his Def...) but whatever, I like the guy and he fills a missing niche in my barracks. More importantly, I now have all the regular Fates royals completed! (I upgraded a Camilla to re-complete the set since I sacrificed my original one for Cherche's Brave Axe early on).

2 unit banners are amazing. Especially since my recent red pitybreaker hell.

Lastly is the new BHB banner. I wanted another Elincia for my main to neutralise her -Spd bane, but alas nothing. I did get a +Atk.-Def Ares though! (My second Ares after all this time!). May as well just upgrade him or something since getting him is very rare. Other red sadly was a Sophia while blue was a useful Subaki.

In my other account, I pulled blue hoping for Nephenee but she wasn't there. Then I was indecisive about opening the other green orb because of limited orbs before the Mythical banner....but after a few minutes, I just YOLOed it and out pops a Brave Ike! +Def/-Atk (huh, funny that's the first B!Ike I've pulled), so now I have SB fodder again!

Hoping some of this luck continues- I still don't have a summoned beast for my second account (3.50%....I'll take Nailah, Tibarn is such a myth in red hell...). Guess I'll wait for the trailer first and what the VG banners are as well before doing one last try...

Congrats on Leo and B!Ike! Hope one of the beasts shows up for you~

@Tybrosion yay! I hope your luck does hold out!!!

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Elincia.png

Way to go!! 
that is the same as my Elincia +hp/-Res - she can still take a magic hit (one). and with Flier Buffs she is awesomeness

4 hours ago, Mau said:

Two reds, ok here we go:

wMixTkW.png

bR6VM2b.png

LOL aww Mau. all the off focus units!! 
hahaha right? like it seems game is determined  to give you the entire set of swords in this banner. (if there are other banners you want though...?)

4 hours ago, Xenomata said:

that one still blows my mind. +10 Julia. great awesomeness on everyone else!!

13 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Don't have Nephenee yet so of course my free Summon Session has no blues~ There was only one green so I went for it

gqHCS9w.png

Aye girl?! LOL congrats for sure!

y'all have No idea how happy i am that this is isn't a colour share banner.  Time to add some merges to Nephenee, and get another Elincia. 
(but now I'm eyeing Ike. lol)

I pulled three Pallas in a row, wtf. Two on the HS banner, and one for my free pull on the Elincia and Neph banner (though the first two Pallas were yesterday). Come on game, I like Palla, but not that much. I wonder if I should try +10ing her at this rate, but I'm already working on male Morgan and his mama as well as Silas. And speaking of which, I haven't seen male Morgan in forever now despite having pulled red quite a lot lately. :( Watch him start hounding me once I do +10 him though. Kaze's been doing that. I can't stop pulling him now since I +10'd him. Where was that when I NEEDED him?

Anyway, come today I go back to the HS banner with a few free orbs. Still no red again. I'm really really getting super annoyed at how much red I'm lacking on this banner. I mean, I know I've had some pretty decent luck the past few months to this point, so my luck probably ran out a bit anyway, but this is crazy.

So I buy orbs one last time in hopes I can just get HS Elise and be done with it now in time for that Mythic banner in case I actually want to do a few pulls on it.

My wish was granted! FINALLY!

Q7aIXWZ.png

She even has good IVs! ...At least I think. There's...a weird issue. Either Gamepress is wrong for the first time that I've ever used it, or there's a funny IV bug with this Elise. Take a look:

Spoiler

LNtOFpK.pngIvDAOlg.png

An Atk boon, but no bane. This is with her weapon equipped and it doesn't change any stats besides Atk. And besides, Gamepress has an option to view stats with weapon equipped and I always have it set to that. There might be a bug that allows this Elise to end up this way. As I'd pointed out, I'd never seen Gamepress's calculator be wrong before and I've used it tons and tons of times.

@AnacybeleYes that's the calculator, which apparently has a mistake in it (happens to me more often that's why I look at the character pages instead). What I posted are the stats on her own page (link). As can be seen in the screenshot I posted, 10 spd is her lowest so that's the low IV.

3 minutes ago, Mau said:

@AnacybeleYes that's the calculator, which apparently has a mistake in it (happens to me more often that's why I look at the character pages instead). What I posted are the stats on her own page (link). As can be seen in the screenshot I posted, 10 spd is her lowest so that's the low IV.

Except like I said, the calculator has never had a mistake when I used it. So, you are incorrect. The page you show me is what should have the mistake. This is a bug, just as I figured. I'm going to let IS know in the feedback.

Edited by Anacybele

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except like I said, the calculator has never had a mistake when I used it. So, you are incorrect. The page you show me is what should have the mistake. This is a bug, just as I figured. I'm going to let IS know in the feedback.

If you were right Elise would have a BST that is too high for her range, class and generation combination. 

The odds of someone making a typo in the calculator are far great than that you, and only you, pulled a unit that has differentiated stats, combined with an error on a totally different site than what the publisher of the game governs.

Maybe the steam of the hot springs got to your head, because your logic makes no sense here.

I’m still pulling on the laguz banner, so far no luck. After my insane luck with the four 5* first round my luck had been dwindling and dwindling.

18 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

If you were right Elise would have a BST that is too high for her range, class and generation combination. 

The odds of someone making a typo in the calculator are far great than that you, and only you, pulled a unit that has differentiated stats, combined with an error on a totally different site than what the publisher of the game governs.

Maybe the steam of the hot springs got to your head, because your logic makes no sense here.

So it makes no sense for the game to have bugs? Even though it HAS had bugs? Uh, okay, sure.

But anyway, looking at a screenshot of a neutral Elise from the datamine... Looks like Gamepress somehow did make a mistake after all. Not sure how they did, their calculator had never made a mistake before as far as I've seen. But I know I'm never using them again now. That was completely misleading and I had my hopes up that I had a good IV Elise. So I'm extremely disappointed. And since it has mistakes, it isn't reliable anyway.

Well, my Kaze is getting Swift Sparrow then. This Elise can only be fodder because her weapon relies on her Spd. -Spd completely kills what she's supposed to do. Really a shame too, because I could've finally had a red dagger. But I won't spend more money trying for another one.

57 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So it makes no sense for the game to have bugs? Even though it HAS had bugs? Uh, okay, sure.

But anyway, looking at a screenshot of a neutral Elise from the datamine... Looks like Gamepress somehow did make a mistake after all. Not sure how they did, their calculator had never made a mistake before as far as I've seen. But I know I'm never using them again now. That was completely misleading and I had my hopes up that I had a good IV Elise. So I'm extremely disappointed. And since it has mistakes, it isn't reliable anyway.

Well, my Kaze is getting Swift Sparrow then. This Elise can only be fodder because her weapon relies on her Spd. -Spd completely kills what she's supposed to do. Really a shame too, because I could've finally had a red dagger. But I won't spend more money trying for another one.

that's rather drastic to never use them again. Everything is prone to have mistakes. (I personally always use the character page vs. the calculator) and if something is wrong (but regarding the personal page, i've never really had an issue), i'll compare to gampedia as well to confirm. 

you don't HAVE to fodder elise either. just change her dagger, vs. using the ducks. If you want to use the Ducks slap on +spd seal on her, and she's at least neutral. and you like cavs - so basically put her on a Cav team that has drive spd SS, spur spd SS, and let her be buffed up by hone cavalry. There's always a way to fix an IV issue. (she says, having pulled a -atk Winter Tharja)

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

that's rather drastic to never use them again. Everything is prone to have mistakes. (I personally always use the character page vs. the calculator) and if something is wrong (but regarding the personal page, i've never really had an issue), i'll compare to gampedia as well to confirm. 

you don't HAVE to fodder elise either. just change her dagger, vs. using the ducks. If you want to use the Ducks slap on +spd seal on her, and she's at least neutral. and you like cavs - so basically put her on a Cav team that has drive spd SS, spur spd SS, and let her be buffed up by hone cavalry. There's always a way to fix an IV issue. (she says, having pulled a -atk Winter Tharja)

My choice though. And it isn't so much that things have mistakes, I'm aware of that. I just don't want to end up getting my hopes up again like I did only to be disappointed with the IVs in the end.

You're way too late, I foddered her right after I made that post saying I would an hour ago. Worth it too. Kaze will be that much better now.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

My choice though. And it isn't so much that things have mistakes, I'm aware of that. I just don't want to end up getting my hopes up again like I did only to be disappointed with the IVs in the end.

You're way too late, I foddered her right after I made that post saying I would an hour ago. Worth it too. Kaze will be that much better now.

I guess what it is for me is, what if other options you use happen to have a mistake - you'll never use them again either? You wouldn't use anything? I know and get that it's your choice, but all I said I feel it's something drastic over something that at the end of the day can be fixed (Or in your case, foddered off). 

As well, I am surprised you used Elise for Swift Sparrow, considering 15 units have it including Naesala who is free and would have only cost feathers. Elise had Atk Feint which would have really been a great skill for Kaze but you did it. and I hope your Kaze is better off for it. May he net you many k.o's.