Well, I got a bunny Bruno on the first wheel, but he's -atk. I also ended up getting a duplicate Gunnthra too, I guess.

Not a bad start?

Edited by Sunwoo

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally planned to open just whatever blues appeared on the first circle. All the other colours offer me one useful unit at most (Roy, Gunnthra, Robin)

5* Legendary Julia +HP -Atk
4* Reinhardt

Unfortunate nature but free is free, wahey. Just an AA dragon counter for now I suppose, but I'll look to get her at least one merge in future banners, hopefully when she appears alongside someone like Legendaries Azura/Lucina, or ideally Summer Laegjarn. Since I'm in a good mood, I figured I'd finish the circle.

3* Selena
4* Priscilla
4* Matthew

Should've stuck with the plan, but still worth. I now have zero orbs, but this is fine. Definitely done though as I have to break my 4.25% on the CYL3 banner, but plenty of time to do that.

Edited by Humanoid

Tried sniping blues for Julia or Naga but had to compromise with greens as none appeared. Pretty quickly the game gave me Kaden who is new to the collection. Should have stopped there since about 50 orbs later I found legendary tiki whom I already have. 

My kingdom for a banner worth pulling.

Edited by Glennstavos

Because of my lack of discipline, I only had 312 orbs to spend on this banner, but that should be plenty, right?

Spoiler

BCB09D48-6186-4A99-B62F-6B9779C20729.thumb.jpeg.162a91c1b482350ea3350f7187e73e98.jpeg

Cutting it real close, but I just made it.

Spoiler

DBBED1EF-55C7-45F7-8772-465354E5886E.thumb.jpeg.cdd3a23652319ddc6edbe8d7c34aa822.jpeg

Not -atk! Praise be to Naga!

@mcsilas @mampfoid and I don’t have any idea who’s still active and who’d care about my pulls anyway.

In any case, Julia’s banner. I actively wanted all three of them: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit Naga, Naga’s progeny, and Naga’s bloodkin. I managed to save up 205 orbs, so in I went.

Screenshot_20190828-140359.png

Def/Atk. Rezzy’d! Okay, I wasn’t really going to actually use her anyway with her being armoured. Or was I? I’ll look into it later.

Screenshot_20190828-141511.png

Def/HP. A mixed blessing, it seems like. I don’t remember her stats off the top of my head, but I’d say it’s as good as neutral, so I’m fine with this as well.

Screenshot_20190828-141854.png

Finally, she! Spd/Def. A bit of an awkward spread for someone already sluggish like her but it would certainly help her a fair bit. Happy, happy, happy!

Then I decided to finish out the circle Julia came in for a neat bonus:
Screenshot_20190828-142255.png

HP/Res which nicely thickened up my current +Res +1, giving her +1 Atk and Res at the same time. Lovely!

I got all three units I wanted from this banner and a bonus Gunnthrá merge!
…But not a single Tailtiu.

4★ Mordecai (Def/Res)
3★ Oscar (HP/Atk)
4★ Catria (Def/Res)
4★ Peri (Res/Atk)
4★ Oscar (Def/HP)
5★ Tiki (Def/Atk)
3★ Peri (Def/Res)
3★ Ares (Atk/Spd)
3★ Sully (Res/Atk)
4★ Nowi (Atk/Res)
4★ Sully (Res/Atk)
4★ Subaki (Res/HP)
3★ Mae (Spd/HP)
4★ Est (HP/Atk)
4★ Oboro (Spd/Def)
4★ Gwendolyn (neutral)
4★ Mae (Def/Spd)
3★ Nowi (Atk/HP)
4★ Nowi (Res/Def)
4★ Cordelia (Res/Def)
4★ Abel (Res/HP)
3★ Robin (Def/Spd)
4★ Reinhardt (Atk/Spd)
3★ Shanna (Def/HP)
4★ Cordelia (Spd/Atk)
4★ Effie (Res/Atk)
3★ Lukas (HP/Atk)
4★ TikiA (Res/Spd)
4★ Oboro (HP/Def)
3★ Shanna (HP/Spd)
5★ Naga (Def/HP)
4★ Odin (Res/HP)
4★ Boey (Res/Atk)
3★ Effie (neutral)
3★ Oboro (HP/Def)
3★ CorrinF (Res/Def)
5★ Julia (Spd/Def)
4★ Nowi (HP/Res)
4★ Donnel (HP/Spd)
5★ Gunnthrá (HP/Res)
3★ Leon (Def/HP)

Not. A. Single. Tailtiu.

I ended up with 22 orbs left—cutting it real close!—which will now go towards trying for Yukata Micaiah.

Edited by Vaximillian

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I ended up with 22 orbs left—cutting it real close!—

It's eerie how similar our experiences were. Apart from me getting Bruno instead of Naga, we even had the same 5*.

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

which will now go towards trying for Yukata Micaiah.

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

Good luck with that!

21 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Not. A. Single. Tailtiu.

I'd trade 5 Tailtius for every Cordelia you pulled. 

You got what you were aiming for, doesn't work for everyone, congrats! 

Julia and Naga are looking great, any plans for them? 

29 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

Good luck with that!

Honestly, my saving for Yukata Micaiah has been a disaster. You see, there were these 150 orbs that I was saving and then there was a 4% banner with vanilla Lucina…

And then… well…
Screenshot_20190721-012651.png

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I'd trade 5 Tailtius for every Cordelia you pulled. 

You got what you were aiming for, doesn't work for everyone, congrats! 

Julia and Naga are looking great, any plans for them? 

I only need three Tailtius to complete mine but I’d have gladly traded.

After a dry spell in July, this is clearly a feast for my eyes and my heart indeed! And I wanted Naga back then when she was released but didn’t have enough orbs to secure her.

Wait and see for now, I guess. Julia appears to be a player phase behemoth, and Naga is Naga. I dunno! I’ll think of something later.

536 Orbs
2 Tikis
3 Nagas
2 Julias (one of which managed to evade me until I had a 12.5% pity rate, no less!)
Keeping a +Atk Naga, a +Res Julia, and a +HP Tiki (I didn't have any of them to begin with, so this was a great banner for me.) 
(...Never mind the fact that statistically, even without pity rates, I should have obtained another 5*. Neeeeeeeeeever mind that...) 

Not a banner worth pulling for me, I have two Naga's, so that's not needed, I have a Tiki already, and Alm is further along with the Earth merges. Julia would be nice, but is not a requirement, she'd be impact fodder atm. Only Kaden is good for green, Colourless and Red should be avoided at all costs.

So, what turns up... 3 colourless orbs, a blue one and a green orb. 

Blue: Tailtiu 3*, well, not useful in the slightest, i have enough Tailtiu's at 4* to + 10 her as soon as I get the feathers.

Green: Kaden! Well, that was great! -Hp and + Atk is rough, since that means even the lvl1 panic manors might get to him... And soaking chill atk is also not really in the cards. What this does mean, is that I know who to give my Nailah manual. I once gave Eirika a refine and regretted it ever since. However, with 6/6/6/6 buffs for her and kaden, she's getting essentially 18/18/18/18 buffs. Not factoring in drives. Just gotta keep away from anything panic related.

...sometimes I wonder if my liking of characters is a debilitating weakness. I also sometimes wonder if my life is one giant laughtrack...

I won't go into details, but let's just say that I got Julia after a lot of summoning, and then... boom, boom, boom, boom, and boom, no more than two or three sessions apart each. The last one took some prompting though.

None of them have amazing Assets either, either +HP or +Def. The Flaws are just as bland, either -Spd or -HP, one -Def in the mix to...

It took a lot longer, but you know what, if taking longer is the cost for getting +Atk instead, then that's fine... for now.
I can legit see myself +10ing Legendary Julia at some point... but not now. I shelled for a favorite here, so I'll just have to not spend a single cent on FEH until Halloween, because this may as well have been where my Witchy Nowi +10 funds went.

Also Tiki, I +10ed Tiki.

Edited by Xenomata

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Wait and see for now, I guess. Julia appears to be a player phase behemoth, and Naga is Naga. I dunno! I’ll think of something later.

Have fun with them, I'm missing both in my roster. 

Good luck getting your last Tailius soon and a Lucina one day. 

Here we go! The Legendary Hero Battle's done, now it's time to see if I can bring Julia home once more! Blue sniping only. 262 orbs to start out, and a spoiler since this is guaranteed to be long.

Spoiler
  1. 4* Sully: Garbage.

Not a good start.

1. 5* Kaden: Not Julia, but very nice indeed! +Def/-Spd, which is unfortunate but not too bad since he works so well as support.

No blues, but Kaden is a nice pull. 257 orbs left.

1. 4* Marth: Meh.

Still no blues. Hopefully I didn't use up my luck earlier. 252 orbs left.

1. 4* Florina: Garbage.

I have a bad feeling about this. 247 orbs left.

1. 4* Silas: Great SI fodder.

Good, but not Julia-good. 242 orbs left.

1. 4* Catria: Meh.
  2. 3* Effie: Bleh.

Ugh...233 orbs left.

1. 4* L'Arachel: Meh.
  2. 3* Roderick: Feathers.
  3. 4* Roderick: Really?

So much disappointment. 220 orbs left.

1. 5* Naga: Hello there! Now I've got an Astra hero. +HP/-Res, which is okay. Not that I'm short of dragon-slayers, but a Mythic hero is always nice.
  2. 4* Robin: Bonfire fodder.

Nice to pull Naga, but I need her champion instead. 211 orbs left.

1. 3* Est: Feathers.
  2. 3* L'Arachel: Enough is enough.

And back to the garbage. 202 orbs left.

1. 4* Catria: Eh.
  2. 5* L!Tiki: And there's Naga's daughter! She'll make a good substitute for B!Hector. +Res/-HP is decent.

Very good luck in general so far, but still no Julia. 193 orbs left.

1. 5* Naga: Again? Neutral isn't very good, so merge fodder.
  2. 3* Roderick: Why can't you be Shanna?

I feel like the game is going to give me everything except Julia...184 orbs left.

1. 4* Femui: Meh.

At least I'm still getting blues. 179 orbs left.

1. 4* Donnel: Feathers.

Oh well...174 orbs left.

1. 4* Peri: Ugh.

I shouldn't complain about my luck so far, but I'm worried. 169 orbs left.

1. 4* Effie: +Atk, so I might promote you.
  2. 4* Wendy: I'll feed you to Effie.

And that's over 100 orbs spent. 160 left.

1. 4* Fae: Eh.

Gotta keep going. 155 orbs left.

1. 4* Donnel: Garbage.

I really could use Shanna for Desperation. Where is she? 150 orbs left.

1. 3* Catria: Bleh.
  2. 3* Sully: Garbage.

I've gotten pretty much everyone else multiple times, still no Shanna. 141 orbs left.

1. 4* Sully: Seriously?

This is frustrating. 136 orbs left.

1. 4* Roderick: The fourth time!

And I'm halfway spent. 131 orbs left.

1. 4* Seth: Meh.

Deeper down the rabbit hole...126 orbs left.

1. 4* Clair: Eh.
  2. 4* Lukas: More eh.

9.5% pity rate. 117 orbs left.

1. 4* Subaki: Okay.
  2. 4* Jagen: Why?

Starting to run low. 108 orbs left.

1. 4* Donnel: 3 times is 3 times too many.

Damn pothead. 103 orbs left.

1. 4* Mordecai: +Def/-Res just like the last two copies I promoted.
  2. 4* Shigure: Eh.
  3. 3* Jagen: No.

So much disappointment. 90 orbs left.

1. 4* Tailtiu: The game's going to give me every other blue 4* before Shanna...

Can't even get good SI fodder.

1. 5* Guunthra: There goes my pity rate, but finally a merge to fix Guunthra's Atk flaw.

Not what I wanted right now, but something I've been wanting for a while. 80 orbs left.

1. 5* Naga: +Res/-Spd, so another merge copy.
  2. 4* Robin: Bonfire fodder.
  3. 4* Donnel: Go away!

Really starting to get scared. 67 orbs left.

1. 4* Jagen: No.
  2. 3* Florina: More no.

Not a single Shanna! 58 orbs left.

1. 4* Tailtiu: Eh.
  2. 4* Nowi: Useless.
  3. 4* Subaki: Ugh.

This can't be happening...45 orbs left.

1. 4* Thea: Meh.
  2. 4* Subaki: FFS.

Why do you do this to me, Feh. 36 orbs left.

1. 4* Mordecai: Eh.

Please...31 orbs left.

1. 3* Robin: Bonfire fodder.

Have I sinned in some way? 26 orbs left.

1. 4* Sully: Garbage.

One more set. 21 orbs left.

1. 5* HS!Elise: Way to taunt me, Feh. +Res/-HP is okay.

7 5* heroes for 246 orbs, but no Julia! Only one Silas, and no Shannas. The game basically went out of its way to give me everything except what I wanted.

At 11.00 while pulling only blue except for countless sullys I also got a +res Naga, I merged my old one into her and I now only the final dragon flower to fully complete her. Now I am at 0 orbs, I will summon again at the end of the banner, when I will have collected enough orbs to get another blue 5* (hopefully Julia as she needs to come home). 

My goal was Mist. The odds were bad. 211 orbs saved up. I told myself to wait until the valentines banner. Maybe I could get one copy for cheap?

Anyway: The first 164 orbs gave me 3 Kadens. The next 29 orbs a +res -spd Mist. 

I couldn't let this stand and grinded some quests for orbs. 58 orbs later I got a +hp-atk Mist. 251 orbs total for five 5* units - thats actually decent when you think I could have gotten nothing at all or just Gunnthras.

I also got a +spd Reyson, 2 Sorens and 3 Titanias, which is good. 

I don't care about Kaden but goad beasts could prove useful. 

Went in with 30 orbs and got nothing, as expected. Oh, well. K have a few orbs yo farm up, but think I'll keep them for whatever banner is coming next since this isn't a priority for me. Plus I have a lot of Bill's coming due, so my wallet won't support even a smidge of dipping right now. If it were Dimitri...*sigh* I would've considered it.

@Vaximillian Ooooh, congrats on the dragon slaying ladies! A good welcome back for you, it seems fitting you get Julia at this time. (She;s so shiny when you summon her 😮)

Tiki is pretty nuts, even if you don't use armours, just use Armored Boots with Aether/healing special and you're all set since she has Breath/BF combo. 

Good luck on dancer Micaiah though! 4% banners are rough, especially red hell..

@mampfoid Darn. My first circle in my second account was similar, although you have more 3 stars. I hd 3 blues, 1 of them being Sully and the other was Lukas. Did get a Klein though so I'll take it. 

On the other hand, my main account also had 3 blues. And you know what? A Sully. A Lukas. Sound familiar?

At least the last one gave me a +Atk/-Res Naga! Any of the blues would have worked for me so this was nice. So now I have two Nagas for my main. Funnily enough, also same nature as one of my Nagas in my second account that I got from her debut banner (the other Naga for both accounts are both -Def. Account symmetry I guess?)

Now back down to no orbs again but a decent result for 15 orbs. Time to let it stockpile once again.

Did some quests to get back to 26 orbs. Julia, please come help your other self out.

1. 4* Abel: Swordbreaker fodder at last.
  2. 4* Thea: Meh.

Not enough for a full set, but there's not going to be 5 blues. 17 orbs left.

1. 4* Nowi: Ugh.
  2. 4* Jagen: Worthless.
  3. 4* Reinhardt: Go away.

I got so lucky with regular Julia, now her Legendary must be spiting me for some reason.

So I figured I would pull blue. I like Tiki. I could really use a Naga. And of course I don't have Julia, though I she is my least desired. If no blue then red and colorless are acceptable alternatives. Green I don't want. And of course green pops up most often.

What do I get? A nearly 11.5% pity rate(if my count is right I only need to open 1 more orb to go from 11 to 11.5). Yup this banner is a bummer.

Lucky, got Julia with around 50 orbs.. Still thinking about merging her. But Legendary banners are so uncertain... Dang. 

I am not too interested in pulling Tiki or other Nagas, so I may wait until Julia appears on a good Legendary banner for me, which can take a long time...

Edited by Stroud

255 orbs and I wanted all blue units.  Free pull was L!Tiki with +def,-res so now I have all Tikis, after that I managed to pull  L!Julia with +res,-def  and finally my main goal Naga with +def,-atk of course.  took 130 orbs, but I am happy with my pulls and I can live with the IVs even if they are not perfect.