"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

+2 raises SPD/RES, +3 raises ATK/DEF (offensive stats equal to 4*+10), 4+ raises ATK/RES and would be better than 4*+10 offensive-wise (1 ATK). 

+ 3 would be Def and then back around to HP.

Based on the rest of your post it appears you know this but just made an error while typing.

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

This might be a stupid question, but...
So, who would get the most mileage out of Bold Fighter 3 from the spare WE!Lissa I got? I got:

Arden, already has his Pursuit Ring
Zephiel
Hector (+Spd, -HP)
Black Knight
ToD!Henry (+Atk, -HP)
WE!Tharja (+Spd, -Def)
ToD!Jakob (+Atk, -Res), has Brave Bow+ and DB 3
Effie, +1 (+Def, -Spd)

Effie with a Brave Lance+ can run Galeforce and be a true nightmare for people who aren't paying attention.

@silveraura25 I don't think LnD and Renewal works well with anyone. Maybe it could get by in TTs or other multibattle modes, but Lucina isn't extremely tanky and the lower defenses would mean that just about anything would 2HKO her.

Fury 3 is a much better option as Renewal and Falchion can keep up with the HP loss from Fury.

Edited by Hawk King

So, managed to roll a Christmas Robin (+HP/-DEF).  I want to build him like the DC Amelia build, but not sure whether it's better to literally copy it (Slaying Lance) or go for something that's a bit more unique to his blue coloring (Berkut's Lance).  I believe either would likely be better options than his tree.  Then I guess I have to decide between +Spd refine (copying Amelia) or +Def refine (fixing that bane).

Would appreciate input from anyone more experienced in Armor Emblem, as the extent of my knowledge is "Let BK and Hector sit there and then win".

Edited by GinRei

3 minutes ago, GinRei said:

So, managed to roll a Christmas Robin (+HP/-DEF).  I want to build him like the DC Amelia build, but not sure whether it's better to literally copy it (Slaying Lance) or go for something that's a bit more unique to his blue coloring (Berkut's Lance).  I believe either would likely be better options than his tree.  Then I guess I have to decide between +Spd refine (copying Amelia) or +Def refine (fixing that bane).

Would appreciate input from anyone more experienced in Armor Emblem, as the extent of my knowledge is "Let BK and Hector sit there and then win".

His tree is actually really good. Overall it gives more stats than Berkut's Lance does and it can be forged as well I believe.

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

So, who would get the most mileage out of Bold Fighter 3 from the spare WE!Lissa I got? I got:

45 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Effie with a Brave Lance+ can run Galeforce and be a true nightmare for people who aren't paying attention.

I personally wouldn't run Brave Lance+ with Bold Fighter and Galeforce. If the opponent dies on the second hit of Brave Lance+, you've only charged 4 points of Galeforce.

With any other weapon, as long as it isn't a one-hit kill, you're going to be able to Galeforce off of it.

Honestly If I were going to make Christmas Robin into a DC build I would likely go all in. In other words Berkut's Lance with the Res Refine. Then again mine is -SPD so I had been planning on being doubled by fast mages. Frankly I think 32 Def is fine for him if his primary role is going to be tanking range. I had hoped mine would be +RES/-DEF.

52 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

+ 3 would be Def and then back around to HP.

Based on the rest of your post it appears you know this but just made an error while typing.

Strange, I checked this in the calculator but made the error regardless. Thanks for the correction! 

@DefaultBeep A 5*+4 Lilina (+SPD/-DEF) would have the same ATK/SPD stats as a 4*+10 Lilina then, only 5*+5 would be better (1 SPD, same ATK). 

Safe your 4* copies then. 

3 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Would a neutral Lucina work well with LaD3 and Renewal3? Thanks in advance.

I assume this is for Tempest Trials, and I think it is pretty good since I use that build for my Lucina!Marth. It is passable in Arena Assault. It is pretty bad in Arena.

2 hours ago, Hawk King said:

I don't think LnD and Renewal works well with anyone. Maybe it could get by in TTs or other multibattle modes, but Lucina isn't extremely tanky and the lower defenses would mean that just about anything would 2HKO her.

Fury 3 is a much better option as Renewal and Falchion can keep up with the HP loss from Fury.

Lucina should not be hit in the first place during Enemy Phase, so the loss in Defense is no big deal. Without Life and Death, her kill count is pretty low. If it is for Arena, Life and Death can be paired with Desperation to improve her sustainability.

For the purposes of Arena Score, what B skills give the highest score?  Being something you can get on 4*s preferred.  I run WoM on my Titania and Ursula, but wonder if there's a better option.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

For the purposes of Arena Score, what B skills give the highest score?  Being something you can get on 4*s preferred.  I run WoM on my Titania and Ursula, but wonder if there's a better option.

Renewal, Poison Strike, Wings of Mercy, and Escape Route cost 240 SP and are available at 4*. Wary Fighter is also available at 4* for armor units.

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

Renewal, Poison Strike, Wings of Mercy, and Escape Route cost 240 SP and are available at 4*. Wary Fighter is also available at 4* for armor units.

I guess I'm already using the best option, then.  Oh well.

By that same token, what are the best Sacred Seals for scoring?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I primarily use Distant Def and Close Def since I assume they cost 240 SP like their regular skill counterparts; if you are using fliers, I assume Guidance costs 240 SP as well. I am not sure about Deflects, Hardy Bearing, and Quickened Pulse but I use them too depending on the unit.

Just now, XRay said:

I primarily use Distant Def and Close Def since I assume they cost 240 SP like their regular skill counterparts; if you are using fliers, I assume Guidance costs 240 SP as well. I am not sure about Deflects, Hardy Bearing, and Quickened Pulse but I use them too depending on the unit.

I use Attack Ploy on Titania, +3 Speed on Ursula, and Distant Defense on Xander.  I know +3 Speed isn't the best score giver, but I like the extra speed.  The fourth unit rotates, so I could probably use any seal on them.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Every level 3 seal that is not a stat-skill seal, since they are valued by SP cost of their respective passive skill. QP seal has ~150 SP value. 

Like @XRay wrote level 3 skills value 240 SP instead of 200 SP, but in many cases that doesn't effect the score much or at all. I would choose a seal (not the stat-skills +ATK, +SPD etc, and not QP since they have a lower value) that helps you win. 

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I use Attack Ploy on Titania, +3 Speed on Ursula, and Distant Defense on Xander.  I know +3 Speed isn't the best score giver, but I like the extra speed.  The fourth unit rotates, so I could probably use any seal on them.

Oh yeah, Attack Ploy works too as well as Atk Smoke. I forgot about them as I do not use debuffs much.

For Ursula, if you are using Blárblade on her, she can try Quickened Pulse so she can activate her Special in her first round of combat if she takes a counter. With Life and Death/Swift Sparrow-Hone Cavalry buffs, Speed +3 might not help her as much as activating a Special.

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

QP seal has ~150 SP value. 

That is super low! I thought it would be at least 200 SP or something since it is pretty powerful.

Edited by XRay

19 minutes ago, XRay said:

That is super low! I thought it would be at least 200 SP or something since it is pretty powerful.

100 SP to be exact*

It's pretty powerful, and penalized for so by having low SP cost 

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I think @Ice Dragon checked this with his Arena team and @Arcanite found informations that QP seal could be worth only 100 or 120 SP (see arena score topic).

That is a shame. That is like lower than Speed +3!

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

100 SP to be exact*

It's pretty powerful, and penalized for so by having low SP cost 

If you put that way, Def +3 Sacred Seal should be worth 300 SP for being pretty pointless.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

QP not being a skill and having a preset SP cost is also a factor

It is only a matter of time before they see the light and release Quickened Pulse 3.

Dragon Fang-Quickened Pulse Reinhardt would be pretty sweet. Make Reinhardt greatest again!

1 minute ago, XRay said:

It is only a matter of time before they see the light and release Quickened Pulse 3.

Dragon Fang-Quickened Pulse Reinhardt would be pretty sweet. Make Reinhardt greatest again!

... there is no 1 in front of QP, so there isn't going to be a QP3. Hardy Bearing had a 1 and it was upgradable after the seal update but not QP

you just want to break the meta

Just now, Arcanite said:

... there is no 1 in front of QP, so there isn't going to be a QP3. Hardy Bearing had a 1 and it was upgradable after the seal update but not QP

They can always add a 1 through an update and make it upgradable.

It is not like Reinhardt will have free reign fisting whoever he likes nowadays; according to some people, the age of dragons has come, so they should be happy to see more Reinhardts around for their Faes to swallow.

Just now, Arcanite said:

It is not like Reinhardt will have free reign fisting whoever he likes nowadays; according to some people, the age of dragons has come, so they should be happy to see more Reinhardts around for their Faes to swallow.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

With my Titania, Reinhardt is the one who gets fisted.

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

If they're smart they'll run Dragons with Nino like me

Kills rein and brave lyn and you get to nuke anything and everything else that could possibly screw you up

Edited by Arcanite