295 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Hooray!

Your Florina, @Ice Dragon’s Peri, and @LordFrigid’s Julia are the most common (and almost only) friend units I got this round.

@Ice Dragon's Peri, @Tenzen12's Hector, a random's Lyn, and when I dumped them, @Korath88's Brave Lyn (I think) for me.

The fact I've finally seen your Sharena means the randomisation might be fixing itself.

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

@Ice Dragon's Peri, @Tenzen12's Hector, a random's Lyn, and when I dumped them, @Korath88's Brave Lyn (I think) for me.

The fact I've finally seen your Sharena means the randomisation might be fixing itself.

Was it a CYL with out her b skill? Then if so, it was mine. If not, then it isn't mine.

13 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I wonder if the not-sufficiently-randomised friend unit got stealth fixed...

I don't think so.  I've been getting the same 3 Friend Allies (Ike, Ephraim, Robin) all day, and I know for a fact there's several other people on Team Ike I haven't seen at all.  Not only that, I've only gotten one Random Ally that wasn't Red or Blue all day.

2 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

Was it a CYL with out her b skill? Then if so, it was mine. If not, then it isn't mine.

I don't think we're friends.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I don't think so.  I've been getting the same 3 Friend Allies (Ike, Ephraim, Robin) all day, and I know for a fact there's several other people on Team Ike I haven't seen at all.  Not only that, I've only gotten one Random Ally that wasn't Red or Blue all day.

I just got her in our last battle. I wouldn't say it's been noticeable yet.

Depends on how many Peris and Hectors I see for the rest of the day compared to Sharenas and Ninos.

Holy Mike Schmidt, A Green Ally!  Random Nino to the rescue for my Green Quest.  Sadly, she was killed by Jeorge, but she fought bravely, after killing Linde and Hector.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Holy Mike Schmidt, A Green Ally!  Random Nino to the rescue for my Green Quest.  Sadly, she was killed by Jeorge, but she fought bravely, after killing Linde and Hector.

Just use your own Titania already. Missing 10 points on a non-multiplier match is not a big deal.

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Just use your own Titania already. Missing 10 points on a non-multiplier match is not a big deal.

I did, I left it at 4/5 just to see if I ever got a Green Ally naturally.  My Gray is also 4/5 now, so we'll see if that one gets completed.

Just now, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Pretty much this, not even playing most of the non-bonus matches and it barely affects my ranking, so using the desired colour in any insignificant match should be easy and risk-free. I guess it might have more effect on Lyn's team, but I seriously doubt it's that significant to the point of failing the quests because of it.

It's the principle of the thing.  My luck seems to really be streaky in Heroes, with natures, and allies too.

Edited by Rezzy

9 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Pretty much this, not even playing most of the non-bonus matches and it barely affects my ranking, so using the desired colour in any insignificant match should be easy and risk-free. I guess it might have more effect on Lyn's team, but I seriously doubt it's that significant to the point of failing the quests because of it.

46 minutes ago, Poimagic said:

I wouldn't be suprised if all of the Camilla supporters have used there flags already.

1,600 left here. And I think it's standard procedure for almost everyone to save at least 800-400 for the last couple hours, regardless of team.

Edited by Alkaid

Meanwhile... On Team Hector, I only seem to get another Hector as my friend ally for all of my fights... I must not have any other friends on Hector's Team.  It's been painful, especially since he's an armour and can only move 1 space.  It especially hurts to have another green as my random ally since a lot of enemy teams have Ikes and stuff.  I had to use a light's blessing during one of the multipliers.

I've changed my mind and decided to go with Lyn in the finals when Hector loses. :lol:

13 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Meanwhile... On Team Hector, I only seem to get another Hector as my friend ally for all of my fights... I must not have any other friends on Hector's Team.  It's been painful, especially since he's an armour and can only move 1 space.  It especially hurts to have another green as my random ally since a lot of enemy teams have Ikes and stuff.  I had to use a light's blessing during one of the multipliers.

I've changed my mind and decided to go with Lyn in the finals when Hector loses. :lol:

I sent you a friend request if that's okay! Laslow's currently my lead (almost the same as yours--great minds think alike I guess?), but I can switch him out. A lot of people seem to need colorless allies. The colorless characters I have fully built are Jeorge, Innes, Brave Lyn, and Battle Mage Lucius. 

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oddly enough, I've had a lot of CYL Lyn and a few Hectors as my allies, but hardly any Ikes. Even the characters he's competing with want him to win. lol

I've had a Zephiel ally with me on team Hector. Granted, Hector wasn't on the map, but still, awwwwkwarrrrrd.....

1 hour ago, Poimagic said:

I wouldn't be suprised if all of the Camilla supporters have used there flags already.

Far from it, I'm currently sitting at rank 6401 with a score of 360 800 - and I've still got 1015 flags left to burn.
To reach the score that I did the players in the same rank bracket must have caught roughly the same amount of multipliers that I did, which is 3.

In other words, those who are further down in rank from me have, on average, 1015+ flags left.
Ofc all of them aren't going to burn them all, but there's still a hefty numer of people with flags on Team Camilla is what I'm saying.

While I'm here, @Frenzify, I don't know if you're reading this, but since I think you're on Team Camilla(?) and since I'm getting your great Beruka quite frequently, I think I unfourtunately need to request a unit change. Because during the last multipliers I've been spooked four times by teams fielding red mages, swords and archers (I still won but by a very narrow margin). :S

Edited by Tactician_Iris

3 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

I've had a Zephiel ally with me on team Hector. Granted, Hector wasn't on the map, but still, awwwwkwarrrrrd.....

My current armor team is Zephiel/Gwendolyn/Hector.

They'll all have to learn to get along somehow.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

My current armor team is Zephiel/Gwendolyn/Hector.

They'll all have to learn to get along somehow.

I imagine Tiki and Zephiel would hate each other, too, beyond the whole "good and evil" stuff. Zephiel thinks humans are poison to the worlds, meanwhile Tiki holds humanity in high regard. :P

Huh, in a way, they're sorta opposites. :P

Just now, NoirCore said:

I imagine Tiki and Zephiel would hate each other, too, beyond the whole "good and evil" stuff. Zephiel thinks humans are poison to the worlds, meanwhile Tiki holds humanity in high regard. :P

Huh, in a way, they're sorta opposites. :P

"Tiki, I want to make you the queen of the world."

"Can Mar-Mar be my king?"

"Humans are not worthy of your radiance, my queen."

"WAH! WHERE MAR-MAR?"

Why would someone put chilling wind on summer Frederick?

I mean, yeah, he has 21 resistance, but still. At least I'm fighting against him, not with him.