Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

@Michelaar: You did vote someone, but it was pretty much a joke vote. That was perfectly fine at the time, but since you mentioned I was a little suspicious in the quoted post, wasn't I a better vote at the time? I think that's the the point Boron was making. I'm liking your posts a bit more then last game though, and I can believe playing passive is more your style. Since Mack and Green are the other people of intrest as of now, can I ask for your opinion on them?

@Rapier He actually voted me in his first post on this page.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Greencapps said:

She's new give her some slack.

Thank

I am a robot though, not a she*

@Rapier Now you decide to show your face!

I leave and come back and now I have to read all this stuff to see if I want to keep my vote on Rapier or not.... sigh

12 minutes ago, Rapier said:

If Bart is scum, why aren't you voting him?

I am?

I feel like you've cherry picked what I've said ignoring the actual reasoning behind things even though I explain them like 2 posts up. Either you're blind, stupid, or scum. 

I'm not gonna bother disproving you cause I did just that a few posts back so if people or you want my retort they can just scroll up.

IMO the fact that you just show up and cherry pick me to vote for considering all the heat I'm getting makes you seem super suspicious. 

##Unvote

##Vote: Rapier

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Thank

I am a robot though, not a she*

Np

So it?

I just baised it off your profile picture tbh.

1 minute ago, Greencapps said:

Np

So it?

it/they/them is acceptable

Gender assumption sounds scummy to me

2 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

IMO the fact that you just show up and cherry pick me to vote for considering all the heat I'm getting makes you seem super suspicious. 

##Unvote

hmmm

I felt like after reading Rapier's explanation it made him seem less scummy

but

Now I am not so sure

I have yet to read through everything thoroughly though

30 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

I don't.

Hell part of some people's reasoning against me, including yours, is that I was to aggressive at first so this claim is blantantly contradictory.

Can you point me to where I said anything like that? My whole point was that you weren't aggressive at first.

I was accused by 2 people with shaky reasoning at best and outright lies at worse. Of course I'm gonna make a defensive play. If anything you think being defensive is a scummy play.

I think focussing more on defence then trying to get reads on people is scummy, yes.

Plus Anime was sus of both me and Mack but decided to vote for me only after you did. I think it's safe to assume you at least influenced her.

Her post saying she was sus of both of you was already after my vote on you.

Again perhaps I was a bit jumpy but the timing was really all I had to go off at the moment and that raised a red flag to me. Regardless by your logic throwing your weight around is a good thing I don't see why what I did was any different.

I was pointing out that Anime made different points for voting you then I did.

It's no big deal just a pet peeve of mine.

Yea I knew it wasn't gonna be completely random from the start but I held back my vote to keep a low profile and wait to see how others act till casting. Thus my reaction to the joke.

I'd have to go back and check but I'm pretty sure I had explained my reluctance before your post and had about as much reasoning as anybody could have for a vote that early. Your reasoning still doesn't hold up.

Urgh, I'll explain it better then. Before I critizised your lack of trowing votes around, you made one vote.

That vote was made after Sunwoo started actively pushing people to vote.

I don't have a problem with that one vote, I have a problem with that being your only vote at the time, and the fact that you seem to be putting in a lot more effort when defending yourself (why where you not putting in that effort to find scum and get out of RVS?).

Of course, all of this comes down to me not liking your passive playstyle, which I think I already made quite clear. I hope this at least clears up my reasoning a bit.

Even you agree that early votes don't have to have good reasoning. If you didn't you'd be on Arc's case about this too.

Yes, so trow more around early on?

I'm starting to get the feeling this is really just a difference in playstyle, but your playstyle benifits scum a little to much for me to let it go.

##Vote: SB

That's for being a terrorist.

##Unvote:

Serious things though now maybe.

19 hours ago, Greencapps said:

Mafia work together. You don't have to be that smart as long as you have a vet on your side.

I've seen this stuff before.

If they were minutes apart I'd subscribe to the shitpost argument but the fact that they are so close is enough for me to be suspicious. Not saying they are definitively scum just that they could be.

Still holding my vote cause we still got a ton of time.

This combined with the previous post he had strikes me as off and just a gut feeling that I don't like which ends up getting expanded on later.

19 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I really REALLY hope you aren't scum :/

18 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

I too as well also REALLY really REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you aren't scum

18 hours ago, Arcanite said:

@Anime27Arts

Let's stop before they kill one of us

These posts seriously need to stop.  

What in the actual fuck is page 2? That entire page is pointless and filled with nothing.  Were people just posting to post?  Too much pointless stuff to read and sift through is what makes me end up missing important things because I start skipping things.  Like seriously having to go through the first 3-4 pages of mostly spam already made me question myself as to what the point is in reading half of this stuff.  It's fine to play around and have fun, but can we not do it for 3 pages in a row.

17 hours ago, Greencapps said:

Ah gotcha

Not the worst I've seen but not good either

And while yea the spamming does have to stop eventually I don't see why D1 would be all too relevant in the long run. It's more rampant speculation than anything that'll help in the future. Plus getting memes out early can both get us friendly to eachother and prevent the urge later. Of course once people start dying than everyone has to start being more serious as they can trust no one Fire Emblem. Strictly speaking speaking from a nuisance point of view though you guys really need to shut up cause goddamn are you chatty. 

D1 sure but randomly voting when it's expected for you to have good reason to do so like on the later days you probably shouldn't. It can make you look scummy.

Speaking of which:

##Vote : SB.

It was either him or Arc and I like Arc.

Day 1 can be extremely relevant and frankly can have a lot of information.  Most of the time on day 1 must mafia teams will feel fairly safe and there won't be any bussing until later in the phase or any at all.  You can easily rewind back to day 1 and see which people were ignoring which players and learn valuable information.  The fact that day 1 itself is speculation is true for the most part but you can't just right it off and ignore it.

Also I really wanna question this SB vote.  Earlier in the day phase he made a quip at SB during RVS stage that looks now like it might have actually been serious?  I don't like this and I feel like there are better things to be doing with his vote and his time here than dropping it on SB.

I am?

I feel like you've cherry picked what I've said ignoring the actual reasoning behind things even though I explain them like 2 posts up. Either you're blind, stupid, or scum. 

I'm not gonna bother disproving you cause I did just that a few posts back so if people or you want my retort they can just scroll up.

##Unvote

Np

So it?

^This post was by Greencapps I just added it in after multi quoting things.

I REALLY dislike this post after his previous stuff and it stands out to me.  Your vote seems to be moving around everywhere which seems to make it look like you are actively trying to get information but sometimes it seems like you aren't even waiting for a response at all or any sort of reaction.  This frankly looks like an OMGUS vote to me as well.

Greencapps who is top scum at the moment? Bartozio? Or do you truly believe that Rapier's vote against you is more scummy than Bartozio's play?

For now though I'm gonna put my vote here.

##Vote: Sunwoo

Sunwoo's posts have been small and concise, giving some brief thoughts or opinions but she hasn't really done any scumhunting outside of her early vote on Mackc2 which felt like it was fairly forced in my opinion.  I'd like to see a lot more out of her at the moment and I feel that this vote is well placed.  Her play makes me think of scum that's just trying to let town do stuff while she fades into the background.

11 minutes ago, Shinori said:

What in the actual fuck is page 2?

Page 2 is the second page (separated by 25 posts per page) of this topic, "Kemono Friends Mafia - Day 1"

I apologize

Sunwoo expressed later that such a thing makes it hard to go back and stuff so I understand and I'll keep my crap to a bare minimum

12 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Or do you truly believe that Rapier's vote against you is more scummy than Bartozio's play?

Rapier is more scummy because he used reasoning that at least to me was explained away earlier. Bart is just sticking to his guns at this point which I can respect.

I'm getting a hell of a lot of trouble from people who for some reason fail to understand the fact I'm coming from a mafia background where lynching starts on night one where there is actual evidence other than just how people act. The D1 lynching threw me off and striked me as dangerous because where I was from bloodlust was a huge deal and caused the town to lose multiple games. And the reason I quipped at SB. but didn't vote was because I wanted to have more reasoning as, at least where I come from, casting a vote with no backing sets of scum alarms more than not voting. Apparently the opposite is true here. My mistake. 

I've already posted links to games I've previously played in to back up my claims but they seem to being ignored.

Also on the hammering thing, that's new to me, I was concerned about the useless votes because there have been times in the past where mafia have pushed people to vote and end up getting away when they wouldn't have otherwise. My point was is tagging someone and accusing them without voting is a much safer way of getting a response than actually voting.

Me saying that is probably gonna be misconstrued as being scum but whatever I'm probably gonna be killed anyway. Might as well establish how I act when I'm not scum.

There's kinda no more that I can say so unless someone accuses me of something new I just won't respond to them.

Have fun wasting D1 guys! All I can do now is hope now is that you find the scum before they kill all of you.

Also, to everyone else: We're already at page 6. Those who are still joke-voting by this point should come up with better reasons to vote, as the discussion progressed enough for this to be possible.

@Arcanite Timezones and laziness hate my guts, my bad.

@Anime27Arts, why do you think Greencapps is more scummy than Mack? From what I understand, your reason for voting Green is taking jokes too seriously. If so, the same logic applies.

@Greencapps

I didn't see your vote, ok, my bad.

But I did see your responses. They don't really justify your actions. You were very adamant about not voting in early game, then you proceeded to vote in early game after getting a prod from Sunwoo, contradicting your early stance without justification (later on you said you did so because "it was inevitable". How was it inevitable? We were still at page 3, the game had barely started). I can understand that you're not used to voting so early in other Mafias, but your change of mind was very early and sudden.

Also, I did make other points about you, which you've ignored. I'll just copy paste because it's not necessary to write it again:

> "I also don't like how he says voting a player to get their attention is "utter crap and just feels like a scum trying to get newbies to pile on votes that could unintentionally cause a death."

The context makes it clear he is talking about the votes on him. Problem is, by that point, he only has 2 votes - nowhere as close to being hammered. It also attempts to fear monger (because there is no risk of hammering) and paint scum intent on detractors (because he claims Bart's action feels like he wants to trick newbies into hammering) when there isn't anything explicit or implicit backing this up, which is something scum do to shift the burden from their shoulders and distract."

Your vote on Bart has scummy logic behind it from my point of view, as I've explained above. And I can see a pattern in the people you've been voting: You went for Bart when he voted you, and your reply was that he wanted to secure an easy lynch on you (you only had two people voting you, Bart included, so how exactly would it be accomplished?). You went for me when I voted you, and your reply was that I wanted to secury an easy lynch on you. You think Anime is scum because they agreed with Bart's case on you. Is there no other people who you've got reads on, or any other player you find scummy that doesn't find you scummy/hasn't voted you? Like, seriously, you've been dedicating all your time to defending yourself and attacking those who make points about your play.

I'm not saying that being defensive makes you scum, but when it takes most (if not all) of your serious posts in a game, there's something wrong.

I want to write more but I'll avoid making long-ass posts. If I don't like reading them, others probably don't as well.

Day 1.3 - Votals
Suri-alpaca.jpg

Greencapps (2) - Bartozio, Rapier
Michelaar (2) - Rex Glacies, Sunwoo
Rapier (2) - Arcanite, Greencapps
Bartozio (1) - SB.
DefaultBeep (1) - Mackc2
Mackc2 (1) - DefaultBeep
Rex Glacies (1) - Michelaar
Sunwoo (1) - Shinori

Not Voting (2): Anime27arts, Magnificence Incarnate

You have 50 hours and 13 minutes left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. For Day 1 only, the player with the most votes will be lynched (no hammer required).

Greencapps, stop asking us to compare your meta from an offsite game to your play here. Other sites play differently from SF, SF plays differently from other sites, and the same players are going to react to the player bases of different sites differently. Amazing lines of logic like that are what get SB vigged in a multi-site game of mafia champions because SB doesn't play the same outside of SF as he does in SF.

Also, Michelaar, playing aggressively is not scummy in itself. How you play aggressively is more important (like trying to bully players out of voting for you), but you don't indicate why Bartozio's "aggressive play" is scummy, just that "it's suspicious because there's no reason for it". This is not good enough. Why is there no reason for it? And what specifically is suspicious/scummy about it? Explain.

##Unvote

##Vote: Greencapps

Never thought I'd be saying this, but I agree with Rapier's logic. I ignored Greencapps' self-meta at first because when I first started playing on SF I did that too for a bit, trying to point to offsite games to say "this is how I play". But he's still bringing it up and so it feels like you're trying to get suspicion off you by saying, "look, I do this in other games, that is my normal town play!" Just saying "I play like this" isn't proof of townliness, but reads like someone who just wants suspicion off them. Also, their response to Rapier's vote is really, really bad. It reads like an OMGUS vote. Especially concerning is that Greencapps didn't even bother to respond to Rapier's case, just dismissed him and called his case "cherry picking". Also, don't call people "blind or stupid". Scum is fine, though.

In other words, Greencapps reaction towards Bartozio wasn't great but it wasn't enough to make me really suspicious of him. His reaction towards Rapier, however, puts him at the top of my scum list.

Also, considering that before Rapier voted him only Bartozio had a vote on him, saying Rapier was "cherry picking him to vote for all the heat I was getting" seems very much like a scummy overreaction.

@DefaultBeep Sorry, but I don't understand why you had preference voting Mack over Anime in this post. Both show "odd" attitudes but you dismiss them for being newbie, yet Mack is somehow more justifiable than others? Please explain.

@Sunwoo, I'm taking your vote on Michelaar more as a prod + reaction fishing than actually having scumreads on him, which was valid at that time, but we've progressed to page 6 already and there's enough content to vote based on scumreads instead. Those prods aren't helping advance with the discussion and scumhunting at this point. What do you think of the situation so far?

PS: Ok, you ninja'd me hard, but I think this is worth keeping just for the sake of showing what I think were flaws up to this recent post of yours. So... any other thoughts on other players?

also

" Never thought I'd be saying this, but I agree with Rapier's logic. "

why do you hate me

@Arcanite Sorry for calling you again (I did that just a few minutes ago), but I've noticed something while rereading. You do state your thoughts and seem to have a position about the game, but I don't recall you backing up your reasoning behind those thoughts, especially on the case I've linked. Why do you think I am less scummy? I find this important because scum can pretend to be contributing and sharing thoughts when not really adding much with their words.

I also forgot saying something to @Greencapps. You think you're being unfairly treated and focused by scum? Are you town and you want to help find scum? You can still do so. One of the ways to accomplish that is focus less on yourself and more on finding scum. You have 3 votes on you (2 when I first voted you), and for comparison's sake, there are two other people with 2 votes on them. You're NOT leading the poll by such a far margin. There's still a lot of time to fix the situation, but you need to use that time in a constructive way. Bashing others who vote for you is not constructive.

If you're town, just... calm down. It is still very early to play doomsayer.

Just now, Rapier said:

@Sunwoo, I'm taking your vote on Michelaar more as a prod + reaction fishing than actually having scumreads on him, which was valid at that time, but we've progressed to page 6 already and there's enough content to vote based on scumreads instead. Those prods aren't helping advance with the discussion and scumhunting at this point. What do you think of the situation so far?

PS: Ok, you ninja'd me hard, but I think this is worth keeping just for the sake of showing what I think were flaws up to this recent post of yours. So... any other thoughts on other players?

also

" Never thought I'd be saying this, but I agree with Rapier's logic. "

why do you hate me

Yeah, I actually don't have very many thoughts on Michelaar. He kind of plays similarly in every game I've seen him in, but his default play always comes off as scummy to me. A lot of the first-time players haven't said anything too alignment indicative of me right now, so I can't give definite thoughts on them other than to try not to be swayed by others too hard and to give your own thoughts and analysis. I don't have a problem with Bartozio. Mackc2 is still kind of pinging the back of my mind as slightly scummy based on how seriously he took Bartozio's post, but it's a minor read and he needs to come back to say more things. Don't have a problem with Shinori's one content post, and would like to hear more from SB and if his thoughts have changed.

Also, I don't hate you, but you're a complete flake that flakes!

16 hours ago, Michelaar said:

But, I AM gonna vote here, and for a very childish reason. Rex Glacies wants to get me killed day 1 FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW. This is very evil.

##Vote: Rex Glacies

Third time in a row? Man, I didn't realize this , so you're present vote is completely justified... right now.

27 minutes ago, Rapier said:

Also, to everyone else: We're already at page 6. Those who are still joke-voting by this point should come up with better reasons to vote, as the discussion progressed enough for this to be possible.

I intend on removing my present joke vote once Magnificence Incarnate shows up. So far everyone has contributed (no matter how much or little) except him, so I'd rather see the full cast before making a hypothesis.

1 minute ago, Rapier said:

@DefaultBeep Sorry, but I don't understand why you had preference voting Mack over Anime in this post. Both show "odd" attitudes but you dismiss them for being newbie, yet Mack is somehow more justifiable than others? Please explain.

A few things. Mackc2 has, to my knowledge, participated in Mafia here before. Not a huge lead over Anime27Arts, but enough to make me think he should have a bit less odd behaviors than he's shown. Admittedly though, I don't know how much experience either of them have outside of Mafia, so Anime27Arts may have the overall lead in experience, which would make her behavior more suspicious in comparison.

Mackc2's behavior was also weird in a different way to me. Anime27Arts has been interacting with a lot of people without much commitment, but she's been lighthearted in most if not all of the posts I've seen, so she at least has consistency. Mackc2 has been jumping from nonserious to serious in his posts, which jumps out at me more than Anime27Arts's activity. Neither one makes them automatically scum, but it's a factor at least.

Mostly though, my main reason is that I already voted for Mackc2. I've seen some other people that may be treading scum territory, but I would rather wait to see more from Mackc2 himself before changing my vote. If he still seems off to me after more posts, then I may not want to change my vote at all.

6 minutes ago, Rapier said:

You think Anime is scum because they agreed with Bart's case on you.

I don't though. I said it was possible. 

8 minutes ago, Rapier said:

Is there no other people who you've got reads on, or any other player you find scummy that doesn't find you scummy/hasn't voted you?

No?

There hasn't been much talk about anyone other than me and Mack which I've already said I don't think was super scummy. So I haven't really been able to get any reads.

I mean Rex and Beep have been kinda quiet recently but that's no admission of guilt on its own. 

Again I'm honestly just not used to D1 lynching so I don't really know the meta for it.

Thus I don't know how to be high profile and agressive without accidentally looking like scum so I kept kinda quiet till I had to defend myself of which has been taking up my time cause it feels like half the players are against me.

16 minutes ago, Rapier said:

You went for Bart when he voted you, and your reply was that he wanted to secure an easy lynch on you (you only had two people voting you, Bart included, so how exactly would it be accomplished?)

Theoretically I would be stopping it before there was ever a chance and the reason I switched to Bart in the first place was because I felt his reasoning was weak and it was more evidence than I had on SB. at the time. 

The reason I went for you is because it felt as if you were pointing out thinks I thought I had explained away at that point and ignored my posts which felt more scummy than calling me out the first time.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Greencapps, stop asking us to compare your meta from an offsite game to your play here. Other sites play differently from SF, SF plays differently from other sites, and the same players are going to react to the player bases of different sites differently. Amazing lines of logic like that are what get SB vigged in a multi-site game of mafia champions because SB doesn't play the same outside of SF as he does in SF.

Ugh I'm not saying I'm always gonna play that way. My point was my supposed inconsistencies is because I'm still adjusting to how you play over here and my default was a different meta. Unfortunately my default seems scummy to you guys.

11 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Especially concerning is that Greencapps didn't even bother to respond to Rapier's case, just dismissed him and called his case "cherry picking".

I said this cause I didn't want to write up what I had just wrote up like 2 posts ago cause it felt like he was using the same talking points I discussed earlier.

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, considering that before Rapier voted him only Bartozio had a vote on him, saying Rapier was "cherry picking him to vote for all the heat I was getting" seems very much like a scummy overreaction.

In retrospect yea it was an overreaction it felt like more cause the majority of posts were directed to me at the time and I was spending a lot of time replying.

8 minutes ago, Rapier said:

You think you're being unfairly treated and focused by scum? Are you town and you want to help find scum? You can still do so. One of the ways to accomplish that is focus less on yourself and more on finding scum

Again I wish I knew how.

When there's actual evidence to back up suspicions I'm fine, but this meta D1 stuff is new to me. So far even my attempts at finding scum outside of defending myself have got me accused so I am kinda at a loss here and would appreciate some help.

3 hours ago, Greencapps said:

Ah my mistake lol.

This might bite me in the ass if I'm ever a mafia in a game with you but for now it should just prove my innocence, if you want to read up on my have history I can give you links.

Yea I don't think your scum just didn't want to rule out the possibility.

No hard feelings man just being thorough in my defense.

I understand you being defensive.  I just wanted you to explain your view on it. My view on you was strictly trying to figure out why so serious about it.

3 hours ago, Bartozio said:

She's praising Boron (now Sunwoo), not me. Aliases are mentioned in the first post of this thread.

Well I wasn't really praising him. I said i understood why he wasn't happy with the random posts.

2 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Anime27Arts (can I call you Anime? Or Arts? Or the full username?) seems to be almost strangely friendly and forgiving with most of the players, although I've been guilty of the same thing at times (especially with the people here I already know). It could very well be nerves for being newer, or just her playstyle, so I won't get too suspicious yet.

Call me whatever you'd like as long as I know you are talking to me we are aokay. I'm trying to investigate people and figure out how people react.  

2 hours ago, Greencapps said:

Plus Anime was sus of both me and Mack but decided to vote for me only after you did. I think it's safe to assume you at least influenced her.

37 minutes ago, Rapier said:

@Anime27Arts, why do you think Greencapps is more scummy than Mack? From what I understand, your reason for voting Green is taking jokes too seriously. If so, the same logic applies.

Alright so my reasoning behind why I voted for Green before Mack was because after I sent my first  thoughts before I voted, I reread over the Mack taking jokes seriously thought and found that Mack didn't realize it was a joke. After Bartozio explained he was joking Mack added this

11 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Well now I just feel stupid 

Showing that he realizes a mistake.  This being said, I understood more why he was being serious compared to the past, leaving Greencapps who hadn't gotten to answer yet.  Yes I was feeling pressured to vote but no I was not feeling pressured to vote specifically for Greencapps.  

@Mackc2 I am curious though now.  Looking at your posts from all threads and even the last mafia game, you never truly seem to be so serious over things, especially jokes.  I've seen you have a decent sense of humor and I just want to know why you automatically took it seriously rather than a joke.

Also @Magnificence Incarnate Do you know we've already started? Or are you secretly hiding and laying low?

##Vote Magnificence Incarnate

the true mafia scum lord who has been ignoring us the whole game

##Unvote

I'm completely messing with you, but I was just trying to figure out where you disappeared to

3 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Ugh I'm not saying I'm always gonna play that way. My point was my supposed inconsistencies is because I'm still adjusting to how you play over here and my default was a different meta. Unfortunately my default seems scummy to you guys.

I said this cause I didn't want to write up what I had just wrote up like 2 posts ago cause it felt like he was using the same talking points I discussed earlier.

In retrospect yea it was an overreaction it felt like more cause the majority of posts were directed to me at the time and I was spending a lot of time replying.

And again, I get that -- a lot of people's default play styles from other sites just comes off scummy to SF. My issue was more the amount of times you'd brought it up, even up into the previous page. I might have a bit less of a problem with it if most of the game were experienced players, but a good 1/3 of the game is people who've never played before and may be less certain of their reads or more susceptible to being swayed by reasons to stop suspecting someone. Overall, it's a thing that doesn't look super good in addition to just being a topic that only needed to be brought up once or twice.

If the things he's bringing up are stuff you feel you already covered, then post a link to your post instead of just saying "I'm not going to bother with you". People miss posts for whatever reason, or maybe they didn't understand that was what you were getting at in a certain post. Or maybe you need to explain yourself again in a different way because what you initially said wasn't clear. But you don't just shut down discussion like that. Scum love to shut down discussion.

Anime, do you not have opinions of anyone currently in the game at all? Right now, we are already on page 6. People have shown up and said stuff, so you go after the one person who hasn't shown up yet?

10 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Call me whatever you'd like as long as I know you are talking to me we are aokay. I'm trying to investigate people and figure out how people react.  

Alright, I'll probably go with Anime for the same reason I'm going with Green for Greencapps; faster and easier to type compared to the whole username.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now like I explained earlier, but we'll see how I feel about Mackc2 as the day progresses, as well as how your posts feel as this continues. I still don't feel quite confident enough about anyone to commit to a change in vote, especially with so much time left in the day.

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Third time in a row? Man, I didn't realize this , so you're present vote is completely justified... right now.

I intend on removing my present joke vote once Magnificence Incarnate shows up. So far everyone has contributed (no matter how much or little) except him, so I'd rather see the full cast before making a hypothesis.

Ok, but you do have opinions about the rest of the game, don't you? If you do, it's not necessary to wait for him to show up to share them.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, I don't hate you, but you're a complete flake that flakes!

I'm a special snowflake of Mafia. I have flaking privileges.

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Alright so my reasoning behind why I voted for Green before Mack was because after I sent my first  thoughts before I voted, I reread over the Mack taking jokes seriously thought and found that Mack didn't realize it was a joke. After Bartozio explained he was joking Mack added this

Showing that he realizes a mistake.  This being said, I understood more why he was being serious compared to the past, leaving Greencapps who hadn't gotten to answer yet.  Yes I was feeling pressured to vote but no I was not feeling pressured to vote specifically for Greencapps.  

@Mackc2 I am curious though now.  Looking at your posts from all threads and even the last mafia game, you never truly seem to be so serious over things, especially jokes.  I've seen you have a decent sense of humor and I just want to know why you automatically took it seriously rather than a joke.

Also @Magnificence Incarnate Do you know we've already started? Or are you secretly hiding and laying low?

##Vote Magnificence Incarnate

the true mafia scum lord who has been ignoring us the whole game

##Unvote

I'm completely messing with you, but I was just trying to figure out where you disappeared to

Why couldn't Mackc2 be trying to fix a blunder by saying it was a mistake? He could be scum trying to look good after slipping.

What do you think of Green right now? Maybe you said so earlier, but I don't remember right now if you rectified your position on him.

Also, why go for Marth (Magn....) when you could go for what seems to be your main read (Mack)? If you're willing to vote Greencapps under pressure to vote for someone, then jokes about voting Marth, what about Mack?

Overall, it's a thing that doesn't look super good in addition to just being a topic that only needed to be brought up once or twice.

I kept on bringing it up because it was literally the only explanation for a ton of the reasons people were calling me scum. Ergo I brought it up as much as those points were thrown at me.

If the things he's bringing up are stuff you feel you already covered, then post a link to your post instead of just saying "I'm not going to bother with you". People miss posts for whatever reason, or maybe they didn't understand that was what you were getting at in a certain post. Or maybe you need to explain yourself again in a different way because what you initially said wasn't clear. But you don't just shut down discussion like that. Scum love to shut down discussion.

I had just wrote up numerous long posts just beforehand and I was tired. Perhaps it wasn't the best for discussion but I never shut it down as I encouraged people to go up and read my previous posts as a response and then respond to that if they still were suspicious.

29 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Again I wish I knew how.

When there's actual evidence to back up suspicions I'm fine, but this meta D1 stuff is new to me. So far even my attempts at finding scum outside of defending myself have got me accused so I am kinda at a loss here and would appreciate some help.

I feel like this was ignored but I could really use an answer to this. I'm legitimately at a loss on how to play with D1 lynching.

If you want me to help please at least give me some advice on how.

10 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

I feel like this was ignored but I could really use an answer to this. I'm legitimately at a loss on how to play with D1 lynching.

If you want me to help please at least give me some advice on how.

Look for something (or someone) you dislike. Vote them and make a case on why you don't like it and try to get other people to agree with you. If you find their explanation reasonable, or someone else does something you dislike even more, vote them and case them. Rinse and repeat.

54 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

I mean Rex and Beep have been kinda quiet recently but that's no admission of guilt on its own. 

I cannot vouch for Beep, but I've been working on real life things, so I can only have brief moments of action on here. I wish it was not so, but, alas!

32 minutes ago, Rapier said:

Ok, but you do have opinions about the rest of the game, don't you? If you do, it's not necessary to wait for him to show up to share them.

I work best with all the information - or at least all the information possible. That means I'm not willing to jump to conclusions until all the variables have been analyzed. This has nothing to do with the game; it is simply a character trait of mine. And, in addition, I simply don't have the time to write out my opinions so far right now.