Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Winter Festival vs. New Year’s!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Robin, Festive Tactician
    • Lissa, Pure Joy
    • Chrom, Gifted Leader
    • Tharja, “Normal Girl”
    • Azura, Celebratory Spirit
    • Camilla, Holiday Traveller
    • Takumi, Prince of Soup
    • Ryoma, Peerless Samurai

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

Well, Chrom, you did well, but were no match for Tharja in the end. I've now joined Azura, who so graciously decided to join my ranks last night.

Sadly, I neglected to check whose units I was getting, in order to give shout outs. I think I was getting @Lyrai's Nowi, and an Effie wielding Berkut's Lance + DC.

9 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

It looks like the game's friend picks for this round for me are @KongDude's Laslow, @Roflolxp54's Lyn, and @Astellius's Tiki. Time to wreck some house.

I forgot Tiki had a refined weapon and was surprised when she one-shot a Niles. Now I feel dumb.

EDIT: On a side note, it looks like Azura has more first-hour points than Tharja again.

Res was the only thing Niles was good at. RIP Niles. Also, I got your Elise a couple times, she really tears up the place!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Aera said:

I just changed my lead to W!Lissa, who is a Ploy bot (Def / Attack). She has 40 Resistance. Feel free to add me. (:

Edit: Can change to Genny with Savage Blow + Attack Ploy as well. She has the Dazzling Staff Refine. Just let me know if you need colorless. 

Accepted. I got your request like 10 hours ago but she was olivia lol

Edited by Ginko

1 hour ago, tobuShogi said:

Good to know. I might switch his special to Blazing Thunder whenever I get around to upgrading Hardy Bearings.

Yeah, can you put one of your blue or green units?

I put up B!Ike hope he shows up for you.

7 minutes ago, Ginko said:

I can't believe my eyes. The opposing team is team Azura, REALLY !?

Hide contents

Screenshot_20180104-015346.thumb.png.5cc85aca54161ca651069d3f59e9c0b2.png

Man, if only I get red allies on Team Azura... Going always with full green teams is quite hard against red ones

5 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Happy to report that he solo'd the map the first time he showed up.

Good B!Ike is one of my best units so I am glad to hear he is helping:)

@The Lord Of Gems Would you happen to be running a Blazing Durandal Eliwood with Swift Sparrow and Swordbreaker because I'm pretty sure I just got your Eliwood? Have you been getting a Matthew during this gauntlet by any chance? I might have you on my friends list...

1410 flags to fight for a good ranking this round...

This one will be more difficult thanks to flag hoarders but considering that I went from unranked to about top 4k thanks to the last multiplier I might have a chance to be on the top 1k again (unless a big multiplier happens when I sleep to screw me).

I like how I'm practically the only person on Team Tharja with a green as my rep as I'm pretty certain I've only gotten a green hero a total of one time up to this point. Oh, and the moron randos who think I want their Ikes, BH!Roys, regular Tharjas, etc. I swear, common sense really is just dead and buried these days...

15 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I like how I'm practically the only person on Team Tharja with a green as my rep as I'm pretty certain I've only gotten a green hero a total of one time up to this point. Oh, and the moron randos who think I want their Ikes, BH!Roys, regular Tharjas, etc. I swear, common sense really is just dead and buried these days...

Have been getting nothing but reds too. I sent a friend request to you just now if its cool. I have Dierdre in the lead for the gauntlet.

Spoiler

No problem here.

5a4d54904c30f_Screenshot(January420188_58AM).jpg.388a007a60bc61ab6639f648403f9df4.jpg

12 minutes ago, donkeykhang said:

Have been getting nothing but reds too. I sent a friend request to you just now if its cool. I have Dierdre in the lead for the gauntlet.

Reveal hidden contents

No problem here.

5a4d54904c30f_Screenshot(January420188_58AM).jpg.388a007a60bc61ab6639f648403f9df4.jpg

Accepted and yeah, my ToD!Henry will certainly prevent that type of roadblock from happening to you again.

2 minutes ago, Raltis said:

Since I'm rather new to all of this, how do you determine which of your units becomes your representative? 

It's the leftmost member on your first team.

1 hour ago, Pandog said:

Was on Robin's team so had to switch to Lissa
it's going well.

//dying goat noises//
image.png.d4434023133160e6de7d7e2c9d4c27d9.png

Good grief, you have my condolences.

Edited by Sunwoo

I haven't spent a single flag and it's been multipliers all day. Still my total rank is almost in the top 5 from the first round.

I'm wondering if this is going to be a repeat of Robin vs Lissa where it's yo-yo all day 1 and same hell all day 2. Not sure if I should spend or not. I'm going to wait a few more hours and see how things iron out.

Edited by Zeo

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

@Momentai~ Sadly I don't have any built Roy of any kind.

Right now my Kensei rep is a M!Robin

Oh I guess that wasn't you then. I can try adding Kensei if you'll give me your ID. Maybe I will not get the error message.

Team Ryoma has been getting multipliers all day, and this is good because I had 1,000 flags left over from Robin vs Lissa. Also if anyone wants my +6 +Spd/-a certain defensive stat, Ryoma, my ID is 4089563989. Go team Ryoma! Let's show them our Hoshidian Supremacy. 

This just happened.

IMG_0800.PNG.a6acd2294aa1fcf497e4a17fb307354d.PNG

Why

Somehow managed to win, but Brave Lyn killed my Azura ;_;

Edited by Sunwoo

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I've Michalis, if you need green, send me a request

Getting colorless and blue units on Team Azura is hard! I have to use a lvl 1 Camus and Clarisse to complete the quests. I'm kind of glad that Azura isn't getting that many multipliers to let me finish to quests by myself.