• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

I have a decision to make between Xander and Chrom, tricky. Xander was my original plan and I actually have him for bonus points, but Chrom will get more multipliers so I have more freedom to play when I want.

Don't want to wait any further since I want to get the quests out of the way as soon as possible so eh, I'll go Xander. Probably less points for overall ranking but marginally higher chance of victory feathers in round 1. Plus late in the round they might both collapse into a 2:1 bonus round pattern anyway.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Camilla is down while Alfonse has a bigger group right now.

interesting.

also i don’t have anyone as a friend in Team Camilla. Can i add anyone? My rep is Firesweep Cordelia and number is 0945856578

I'm team Kagerou but add you anyways lol. Hope you remember who is my lead.

I still don't understand one thing. Why didn't they make Kagero a flying healer? She comes with back Pain+ so she would make better use of it as a healer

Just now, Frenzify said:

So even if Catria ends up losing to multiplier shenanigans, I'm just happy she seems to have the bigger army. Because we, in Team Catria, eat blue-haired lords for breakfast!

Marth is scared of dominatrixes

I'm on team Bunny Chrom for now. I do expect him to lose, so I will switch to whoever wins out of the other two bunny boys :)

If he wins, I'm even happier. He's still my favourite bunny. He's just too adorable in his outfit :)

Team Alfonse is so small. And yet, it's still bigger than team Xander. Hopefully this will make ranking easier, even if I don't have Alfonse myself.

Is it just me, or am I not getting friend units?

Every battle I have done so far has had no friend units, even though I have a full friend list, and most all of them are active.

Also team Alfonse, gave my own Bunny Alfonse a few skills and refinements to make him good, lessgo.

7 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Every battle I have done so far has had no friend units, even though I have a full friend list, and most all of them are active.

Also team Alfonse, gave my own Bunny Alfonse a few skills and refinements to make him good, lessgo.

I wouldn't mind adding you if you're in need of friends. XD I mean...if you have a full friend's list, you'd probably have to delete someone, but I thought I'd offer anyway. I don't think many people on my list are on Team Alfonse. 

I'll extend my offer to anyone else too that needs another buddy on his team. My friend code is: 1401457189 and my current leader for the Gauntlet is Mae, but I can switch to any color you want. Just let me know if you add me. I've been getting some random requests lately, and I tend to delete them.

22 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Strangely enough I've been using a level 1 two star Hana and some battles I get two Lv 40 units. One in my friend list and one random.

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Strangely enough I've been using a level 1 two star Hana and some battles I get two Lv 40 units. One in my friend list and one random.

I’ve been doing lvl 1 too, and it’s nice to not feel any pressure.

I just realized there's basically no excuse to not complete all of the color quests anymore because you can simply surrender as many times as you want until you get the colors you're looking for. Damn, life is so easy these days.

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

I still don't understand one thing. Why didn't they make Kagero a flying healer? She comes with back Pain+ so she would make better use of it as a healer

Because that joke got real old real damned fast.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

It wasn’t even funny to begin with.

Seriously, have all these people even seen Kagero in Fates?

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I just realized there's basically no excuse to not complete all of the color quests anymore because you can simply surrender as many times as you want until you get the colors you're looking for. Damn, life is so easy these days.

Old jokes die a hard and pitiful death

6 minutes ago, Pengaius said:

So anybody else just abusing the infinite retries to rig battles in their favour?

There is no “abusing”. It’s working as designed and intended.

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

@Arthur97
Well, this sure did happen.

Hide contents

HUHNkGZ.png?1

I guess FEH's RNG ships her with Robin, too or something.

Also, I settled on witch Celica for my lead as you've might already seen, at least for now. I might go and change it to adult Tiki, if you'd prefer her, once she gets her refined breath, which she'll get after I collect the refining stones from winning battle #3.

So.....Catria?

Reveal hidden contents

cxYEcy9.png?1

Because doing it once was apparently not enough for Amagaitaro.

Your Celica works pretty good with my Bunycina's blade tome.

44 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There is no “abusing”. It’s working as designed and intended.

As is rerolling to get focus units. A bit different in this case, but they haven't really done anything about it

Edited by silveraura25

Ended up switching out my Mae for my Sothe after realizing that I spent close to 10 minutes surrendering and searching for matches with colorless allies. My next +10 project needs to be a colorless character. XD