We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

No.  Everything about today is unsatisfying.  I need to reread later on.

I think you'd do that if you didn't care about who got lynched...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fable said:

Evan blindly tunneling me while lying about what I've done this game is not a good look. 

I haven't been blindly tunneling you. I have my reasoning and It's that everybody else is clear. I could go more in depth but I have been really busy today and haven't gotten the time to make a case. I will have more free time tomorrow to do this. And the "lying" part, I messed up one time. Calm down because I never checked and I have been busy today. 

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

I haven't been blindly tunneling you. I have my reasoning and It's that everybody else is clear. I could go more in depth but I have been really busy today and haven't gotten the time to make a case. I will have more free time tomorrow to do this. And the "lying" part, I messed up one time. Calm down because I never checked and I have been busy today. 

"You're a wolf cuz I said so"

I'm gonna need you to try harder than not at all. I feel like you decided I was a wolf and are trying to look for reasons after the fact which is not how this works.

1 hour ago, Refa said:

it'd make him look bad.  we can see from shinori's play here that he's heavily been bussing.  my thought is that if he voted a smaller scum wagon and only consolidated on town!kirsche to avoid a NL he'd look a lot better on following days.

by contrast, if he was scum w/kirsche he would have outright voted kirsche in the post where he voted eclipse instead.

Fable has good interactions w/flipped scum and Role Bomb is a bad claim.  Look, all of the flipped scum have claimed their actual roles with the exception of "obvious scum role" Junko.  I'm assuming the mods gave most of scum a townie fakeclaim and an actual scum role.  Also the way he claimed it (I don't have an action that can be motivated) makes no sense as scum.  Also also I think that scum was on Snike's wagon and if it's not Kill, my best guess is you (I don't know where Baldrick was at, but his flirting w/the Walrein wagon which is where Athena was on seems odd to me).

No, you could still flip ITP and have your role only flip as Bookie.  Via's role had three components to it but when I asked the mods, they said that he would only show as Riddler.  I have role related and play related reasons for thinking that you're ITP at this point.  LG probably did not get empowered.  Also when I asked the mods about what a bookie was, SB replied that it was a role that gained powers by predicting events, so it doesn't even clear you from that standpoint.

If I'm the ITP then why were there 3 kills that night? If I'm lying about my ability then why did 3 people die?

8 minutes ago, Fable said:

"You're a wolf cuz I said so"

I'm gonna need you to try harder than not at all. I feel like you decided I was a wolf and are trying to look for reasons after the fact which is not how this works.

Give me fucking time. You are shading me for not having enough time to make a case. I went from school to track practice, did my homework, ate dinner, went to an orchestra rehearsal, then went right to soccer practice. Give me a fucking break.

I was wrong about my kill case.

In a world where Kill is Mafia, they have every reason to just switch to Kirsche and gain the power and still get cleared. Plus Athena had much better content than Kirsche. I have to create multiple mental hoops to jump if that is what happened.

However, if we assume they know Kierche is town, and they are trying to hard bus for the mass block, then voting Mafia!eclipse makes sense. They would know that lynching Kirsche would make them look bad and Junko would get lynched the next phase, so the eclipse lynch was a safer bet.

I am going to agree with Refa. Baldrick's hardclear has been revoked.

Sorry, Kill. I got into my tunnel and it made sense because nothing else could with Baldrick as town.

@Fable

I don't think omega can be mafia because he would have had to hard bus Junk, and the kind of player who does that wouldn't have such a bad reaction to pressure.

Right now, you're one of my candidates to be mafia, which I will get to as soon as I can. I want you to either convince me I'm wrong about omega being mafia, or make a case elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Give me fucking time. You are shading me for not having enough time to make a case. I went from school to track practice, did my homework, ate dinner, went to an orchestra rehearsal, then went right to soccer practice. Give me a fucking break.

But like don't say a thing when you have no case, haven't looked at anything and the one piece of evidence you used was a lie. 

Stop suspecting Evan or Fable goddammit. If either is Mafia I will reveal my IRL name after the game. I'm that confident. If you knew me at all you k ow what this means.

4 minutes ago, Fable said:

But like don't say a thing when you have no case, haven't looked at anything and the one piece of evidence you used was a lie. 

You don't have to shade me at every possible opportunity. 

You really don't. 

I have given basic reasoning that I'm going to expand on. If you say I haven't given any reasoning then you haven't read the thread.

Just now, EvanManManMan said:

You don't have to shade me at every possible opportunity. 

You really don't. 

I have given basic reasoning that I'm going to expand on. If you say I haven't given any reasoning then you haven't read the thread.

The only reasoning I've seen is my role which doesn't make any sense.

2 hours ago, Refa said:

Why would Kaoz empower Baldrick?  Claimed Mayor?

But you yourself (or someone did) say "why would Kaoz empower the claimed networker?".  It's possible that he just empowered Via and the kill is an aspect of the SK's role.

N1: Eclipse

N2: Via

N3: Eclipse

I don't think Baldrick is ITP, because that makes Omega the Mafia. That is not a world I can buy. Baldrick is arguing Omega can't be Mafia, and that could easily be TMI despite agreeing with my reasons.

I am fundamentally correct about Fable and Evan being town. @Fable @EvanManManMan @Refa Stop infighting. Please.

Considere a world where Baldrick is the last Mafia, and the goal was to push a counter lynch on eclipse because she was also Mafia and it would have been better than lynching Junko.

We'll see after the flip if I am right. Either way, this is a PoE decision and nothing else. After that, looking at the way Baldrick has been playing makes a lot of sense if he is anti-town. I think Baldrick's question about coasting is itself shifting the burden of proof, Refa. That could easily be him gas lighting you (Do you really think that?). Or "You're mafia" "Do you have any evidence?" This comes from a position of guilty more often than not, IMO.

If it's not Kill, it's Baldrick. If Baldrick is ITP, then Omega is Mafia, so I think Baldrick is the Mafia, and this makes more sense with what happened with the eclipse vote switch, so I'm going to run with it.

##Vote Baldrick

2 hours ago, Killthestory said:

refa doesnt die over baldrick.

I'd believe that, yes, because I think you are town again. And you're thinking strategically.

But I was saying that your wish that he could prove your claim is pointless. Either he lives and can prove it, or he doesn't live and can prove it. Whether you are Mafia or not, killing Refa helps stop the PoE, because it helps eliminate you from it. So if I was Mafia, I'd probably kill Baldrick -> Refa, so he could reveal the first part of your role, but wouldn't live to tell the second part.

If Baldrick lives, he would be Mafia. If he isn't Mafia, he dies. IMO, we have a much better chance of stopping anti-town KP by lynching him so we don't find out the hard way.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Didn't you go through a whole thing where eclipse worlds didn't make any sense?

That was me eliminating her and then going at Kirsche. They can't both be town IMO.

@Makaze: Let's assume a world in which I am the last mafia.

Day 2.Iris does votals again, thanks SB
RADicate (4): Omega., Refa, athena_57, Mackc2
Omega (3): Walrein, eclipse
athena_57 (2): Shinori, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy
Mackc2 (2): Jaybee, Zkirsche
Zkirsche (2): RADicate, Mackc2
Weapons (2): BBM, Alette
eclipse (1): Makaze
Jaybee (1): Via
Shinori (1): Weapons

Not Voting: Kaoz, Lord Gaius, Fable, SullyMcGully

You have ~17 hours left in the day.  With 20 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 14 to hammer.

Note the way mafia are voting right now. If Junko is the member they want to keep alive above all else.

Day 2.Almost to the end
Junko (6): Omega., Refa, athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse
athena_57 (2): Shinori, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy
Mackc2 (2): JaybeeZkirsche
Weapons (2): BBM, Alette
eclipse (1): Makaze
Omega (1): Walrein
Shinori (1): Weapons
Zkirsche (1): Junko

Not Voting: Kaoz, Lord Gaius, Fable, SullyMcGully

You have ~11.5 hours left in the day.  With 20 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 14 to hammer.

This is a pretty decisive move in regards to their ace in the hole.

Day 2.yawn
Junko (8): Omega., athena_57, Mackc2, eclipseSnike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Kaoz, Zkirsche
eclipse (5): Makaze, Lord Gaius, Refa, BBM, Jaybee
Zkirsche (2): Junko, SullyMcGully
athena_57 (1): Shinori
Shinori (1): Arcanite
Arcanite (1): Alette

Not Voting: Fable

You have ~4 hours left in the day.  With 20 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 14 to hammer.

The eclipse wagon seems to have come about mostly from the non-mafia. Jaybee is riding the coat-tails, if junk and shinori want to sac eclipse opportunity is knocking.

Day 2.woke up from a nap is sleepy
Junko (7): athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse Kaoz, Zkirsche, Fable
Zkirsche (5): Junko, SullyMcGully, Omega., Refa, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy
eclipse (4): Makaze, Lord Gaius, BBM, Jaybee
Shinori (1)Arcanite
Arcanite (1): Alette

Not Voting: Shinori

You have ~24 minutes left in the day.  With 20 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 14 to hammer.

The moment has passed. Junk can't switch for NMoM, Shinori unvoted rather than try to affect the lynch.

Junko (9): athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse,  Kaoz, Zkirsche, Fable, Refa, BBM
Zkirsche (6): Junko, SullyMcGully, Omega., Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Makaze, Via
eclipse (3): Lord Gaius, Jaybee, Shinori
Shinori (1): Arcanite
BBM (1): Alette

Shinori decides NOW is the time to put the sac eclipse masterplan into action.

In your world, the sacrifice mafia tried to engineer to keep their massblocker alive is the mayor, their best tool for manipulating the lynch the way they want it.

They had two mafia, including the mayor, on their massblocker, and had one mafia on their sac target when the momentum of that lynch was at its peak.

Pedit: Are you saying the way town solves the game is to make vague accusations, and doesn't post any evidence to convince others they are right? Not saying that's what refa is doing, I believe he will reread me, but you're implying you would be OK if Refa didn't bother following up.

What I did D5:

Nothing, Athena was incriminated. If you want to condemn me for coasting when there's a guilty, I'm unrepentant.

What I did D4:

Stated my candidates were Gaius > Snike/Kirsche

Pushed evan, he promises to look into Shinori interactions, I give him some space

Pushed omega, based on his defensiveness against Makaze, and Marth's suspiciously timed claim

Noted where the wagons were at, stated my preference Snike > Walrein > Athena

Noted snike's attitude, later stated it didn't give me the same feeling Arcanite did.

Looked into mackc, found a crumb in regards to Walrein's claim.

Sheeped refa on kill, questioned him, concluded his attitude was better than snike's

Made a joke about how a last-minute switch to Walrein would cause chaos.

I wholeheartedly disagree I was coasting there. Admittedly I wasn't very proactive, if that's what you think I do as town.

What I did D3:

Subbed in, pushed on Snike

Concluded his tone was town, but his switch to kirsche was bad and that I felt there was some kind of scum there.

Interacted with kill to try to get a read on him

Established I didn't like Gaius' absence, eventually pushed that as a counterwagon

Seconded Makaze on the Sully/Arc interaction.

Not as good as D4, but I don't think it's unfair to cut me some slack here, I had just subbed in and didn't just sit on arcanite.

45 minutes ago, Fable said:

@Makaze

Wasn't there a thing where you were talking about Eclipse being the one that was shot at n1? I vaguely remember that being a thing. 

Yes. This makes sense coming from either mafia or itp at the other. If a town jailer is convinced the other anti town could be too.

##Vote: Fable

His SoD was wolfy. I don't buy that he makes a pool of me/Kill/Evan. Evan is fine to have as someone in your pool from his perspective, but both me AND Kill? Nah, I don't buy it right now. I think Kill's V. I also don't feel like he took anything I said regarding me having to shade/bus into consideration and he kept doubling down on it; likelier from wolf than V in this gamestate.

Fable has also played with both of us before. He knows that both me/Kill are YOLO DGAF villas who are swagged out from start to finish. We didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose us. I'm not saying we've played a lot, but he knows enough that I doubt he puts us as 2 of his likeliest plays at the moment.

Also, here's the thing: For me to be wolf (which he asserted), I'd have to replace into the game, then change the gamestate into junko/Kirsche while shading two of my other bros. Unlikely.

For Kill to be wolf, you have to believe kirsche bussed Junko from early D1. Unlikely.

Fable previously had both me/Kill as V for exactly these reasons, but found a way to 180 today in a wolfy, opportunistic way. He took unlikely scenarios and pushed them as probabilities, and it's hard to believe. I don't believe it. For me, he goes.

Also, didn't Makaze say some shit about eclipse/Baldrick being lock villager earlier today, but now he's voting him? Wow. Just wow.

I'm going to read back, but I doubt I want to lynch elsewhere.