Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... I resisted a whole two days... But I'm really not the one to vote a single character over and over again. 

My third vote went to Jeanne, so yeah... It will probably be whatever from now on. Perhaps I will throw a vote to Reinhardt for the memes.

3rd vote Altena.  If there is a half way result we should get it tomorrow maybe?  

Anyways Altena give FE4 and FE5 representation, completes the royal Leonster family, she is a holy weapon user, and likely get paired with a Travant GHB giving us another holy weapon.  Might even get Arione in the game as well.  

Might as well cover the votes I have/will waste to try and convince the FEH staff that Jugdral fans exist. For the First day Travant (he is the only villain I voted for in the last CYL who didn't get a GHB yet). I plan on switching between Genealogy and Thracia characters so the second day I voted for Mareeta. For the third I have voted for Altena. For the fourth my plan is for Asbel. If they show the mid results and by some impossible whim of fate any Jugdral character is even close to having a chance of winning I may dump my vote onto them, but otherwise I think I will help some of the other Jugdral fans. Penciling in a Patty vote for day 5, a Osain vote for day 6, and a Julia vote for day 7.

BAM! Woke up and gave my 3rd vote to Binding Blade Galle again.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190124-080338_Chrome.jpg

Ping me if you gave 1 vote to him so I can thank you properly.

Edited by Garlyle

5 hours ago, Jotari said:

What would we even do with a third Reinhardt? Just screw the canon and give him Mjolnir?

My guess was always Blessed Sword. It wouldn't fit cannon, but a dual phase brave with innate DC would be pretty busted, especially with the brazen seals now.

18 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

My guess was always Blessed Sword. It wouldn't fit cannon, but a dual phase brave with innate DC would be pretty busted, especially with the brazen seals now.

Dual Phase Brave Axehardt pls, we need Reinhardt Emblem to be as colourful as possible xD

51 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

Or dual phase brave weapon with Vantage without HP restriction.

Like Celica, that introduced Death Blow 4, Brave Reinhardt could introduce Vantage 4.

22 hours ago, Drakhis said:

Before this Cyl, I didn't think much about Micaiah, but now that I'm seeing people who support her I want her to win. There is so much love from fans for her.

That's incredibly sweet, thank you very much! I've always been a huge Micaiah fan so I'm really excited to see so much support for her!

19 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

My money's on Nino and Micaiah taking top 2. 

@Jave The Japanese in particular would probably vote for someone else. Legendary Marth is basically their ideal, definitive version of Marth. It’s Marth at his peak. Nothing else will top it. 

Hey, I like Nino so no complaints here. So long as Micaiah places I'll be just as happy as can be. As for Marth I hope he makes it too, if anyone deserves it, it's him.

Decided to vote so I can see character arts and voicelines, although I doubt my choices (save for Micaiah) will actually have a shot.

1. Micaiah
2. Duessel
3. Nolan
4. Mycen

The other 3 votes (5-7) will likely depend on what the rankings are if they release them again in the middle of the voting period. If Marth places well, I plan on giving him a vote to help out his supporters as well as give the poster boy of FE something. Otherwise, I gotta wait for the rankings for my final votes.

7 hours ago, Jotari said:

What would we even do with a third Reinhardt? Just screw the canon and give him Mjolnir?

give him a legendary stave with 11 MT brave effect wrathfull staff dazzling staff and to top it off a min maxed stat spread with 38 atk 17 spd 33 res 33def + A new Tier 4  A Skill Atk/Def Bond 4 that gives 8atk/8def and has wings if metcy built in. what else would we do!!!

ok 3. vote went to Bruno again

11 hours ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Put in my third vote for Ranulf today. Continuing to hope that he'll place decently once this is over so he can maybe get into Heroes this year.

I'm feeling mixed about tossing him one. Since we can't see into IS mind and whether they already have made plans for him, in which case, a vote for him is "wasted". He ranked highly enough I would hope Ranulf is in the works (trying to find his old voice?), but I can't be certain of it, which isn't the best thing.

10 hours ago, eclipse said:

Nah, vote Sonia, because she's a big-chested woman who used her body. . .well. :P:

Now that I think about it, for better or worse, she was FE's first sexy seductress. I can't recall one before her (NES Nuibaba doesn't count). Decently executed as well. Attire not too excessive, understated even, but it gets its point across. Good bit of screentime, Nino connection. The only issue is her "husband" is so passive, forgettable, and seemingly not that smart, despite being the founder of the Black Fang.

Although Naga PLEASE forbid us from getting Night of Farewells as a battlefield, or at least sans appearing-disappearing bridges over water. 

7 hours ago, Jotari said:

Reinhardt Meisters the World! Meisterlanze, Meisteraxt, Meister-whatever a bow is called! Meister Meister Meister! Let's call him the Meister Knight! The world is so- Dire! I'm making my pyre! When Reinhaaaaardt, gets third! Because IS thinks Thracia's a turd!

2 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

The Blessed Sword? Really?

"Hello Player, could you please make sure I don't scratch myself with this blade? Since was made to kill me. Actually, why don't you just do it? I was going to have my sister end my sorry life with it if I ever faced her battle. You're too weak you say? Pfffff! Just sip this Pure Water and let me fetch a Wind tome. Anyone can kill me now with that thing."

Sonia is a fantastic character. I love the way she convinced herself she couldn't possibly be a morph, who she sees as lesser beings. Deep inside, she must know what she really is as she still collects quintessence for Nergal. 

I think I'll throw a vote for her tomorrow after two straight for Bastian.

2 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

Blessed Sword wouldn't really violate canon. He doesn't use it in combat in Thracia 776, but he is carrying it around so presumably he knows how to use it (in fact I originally thought the Master Sword was meant to be the Blessed Sword until I was otherwise informed). Don't know why you think it would have innate DC though.

2 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

Dual Phase Brave Axehardt pls, we need Reinhardt Emblem to be as colourful as possible xD

Mounted Colourless Breath Reinhardt because why the hell not?

1 hour ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

As for Marth I hope he makes it too, if anyone deserves it, it's him.

I would’ve said the same thing if Legendary Marth wasn’t a thing. That’s the definitive version of him in both performance and art. Marth at his absolute peak. Any other alt after that would feel like a downgrade. That’s how good it is. 

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I would’ve said the same thing if Legendary Marth wasn’t a thing. That’s the definitive version of him in both performance and art. Marth at his absolute peak. Any other alt after that would feel like a downgrade. That’s how good it is. 

I don't know, I'd love a FE1 pantless Marth with a Falchion that gives him immunity to all non-Breath Melee attacks.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Or dual phase brave weapon with Vantage without HP restriction.

Like Celica, that introduced Death Blow 4, Brave Reinhardt could introduce Vantage 4.

That would certainly be gloriously awful fun too.

38 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The Blessed Sword? Really?

"Hello Player, could you please make sure I don't scratch myself with this blade? Since was made to kill me. Actually, why don't you just do it? I was going to have my sister end my sorry life with it if I ever faced her battle. You're too weak you say? Pfffff! Just sip this Pure Water and let me fetch a Wind tome. Anyone can kill me now with that thing."

My thinking was basically he has it on him and who gives a crap about Olwen and making sense at that point.

10 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Don't know why you think it would have innate DC though.

That's more what I meant by not being exactly cannon. Just trying to think of something appropriately broken. Probably should have phrased it better.

10 minutes ago, Jotari said:

I don't know, I'd love a FE1 pantless Marth with a Falchion that gives him immunity to all non-Breath Melee attacks.

Pantless, pantless, pantless...

That’s the main reason many of his “supporters” are even voting for the FE1 version of him. Watch them give him Jagen’s armor instead if he actually makes it to the top 2. Jagen’s spiky armor would look nice on Marth, though. 

Same logic would go for many of Alm’s supporters...expecting the “dong armor” just like they expected the overclass outfit for Brave Celica last year. Alm winning will most likely mean that Hidari will probably be called again or... a twist: they commission the original Gaiden artist this time and he gets Mycen’s gear. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

23 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Pantless, pantless, pantless...

That’s the main reason many of his “supporters” are even voting for the FE1 version of him. Watch them give him Jagen’s armor instead if he actually makes it to the top 2. Jagen’s spiky armor would look nice on Marth, though. 

Same logic would go for many of Alm’s supporters...expecting the “dong armor” just like they expected the overclass outfit for Brave Celica last year. Alm winning will most likely mean that Hidari will probably be called again or... a twist: they commission the original Gaiden artist this time and he gets Mycen’s gear. 

Jagen armor could be cool. They could make him a sword cavalry and still give him Mercurius, although Jagen is more known for lances. Didn't stop Brave Lucina from using a lance instead of a sword while being her "Chrom" version, though. Like Jagen's Paladin class, her Great Lord class has access to both weapon types, and she picked the less prominent one.

Would Brave Nino be an assassin?

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

Jagen armor could be cool. They could make him a sword cavalry and still give him Mercurius, although Jagen is more known for lances. Didn't stop Brave Lucina from using a lance instead of a sword while being her "Chrom" version, though. Like Jagen's Paladin class, her Great Lord class has access to both weapon types, and she picked the less prominent one.

Brave Lucina...I can bet her art was commissioned before the game even began. As for Marth, yes, Mercurius. 

Brave Nino could be several things. The first one to come to mind would be to take after Jaffar and become a dagger unit. Other options would be to take after Sonia, Lugh or Canas and taking Luce, Gerpenst, Aureola or Apocalypse as her weapon. 

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

"My name is Nino, goddess of death."

"I've seen another Nino here. Unlike me, she never had to learn how to survive by killing. I must admit that I envy her..."

"Is there someone you want to get rid of? Tell the name and I will do my job."

I know that we will never get this kind of Nino, but I would put some money on it ^^.