Choose Your Legends 3

Alistair

Second vote goes to Jill. Fourth favorite FE character and favorite Tellius character. Unlike last year I won't bother going full Julia because I've already convinced a few people to vote for her for me so I'll make up that difference that way.

unknown.png?width=304&height=376

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'd prefer his mother. I don't know what they were planning with her, maybe FE7 Trial Maps, but her NPC data in FE7 has her as a Bishop with Staff, Light, and bizarrely A Anima- reminiscent of FE6 Trial Map Guinevere.

Eliwood cross-dressing as his mother?!  I, uh. . .whatever works?

(if this ever happens, I might whale for it, if the art's good enough)

5 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Second vote goes to Jill. Fourth favorite FE character and favorite Tellius character. Unlike last year I won't bother going full Julia because I've already convinced a few people to vote for her for me so I'll make up that difference that way.

Just where do you want Julia to place?  I'm not going to throw a vote her way, since I have other characters I want to vote.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Just where do you want Julia to place?  I'm not going to throw a vote her way, since I have other characters I want to vote.

I'm hoping she gets close to the top 100. I know that probably won't happen since she ranked 315# in the first CYL and 146 in the second and as far as I know nothing in the FE/Heroes community happened that would give her extra votes but I gotta at least try.

Oh, and that's fine, we all have our characters we need to vote for.

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Wow! I am surprised this topic already reached almost 400 replies in just 2 days of the event. We still have 5 days of th event and the after event reactions.

Maybe we ended up in 1500 Replies after the mid-results xD.

20 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

Your avatar alone makes me want to vote for Julia.

27 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

That's what makes it funny :^_^: Eliwood would be stuck in an outfit for a boy several years younger than him with tight pants and a shirt so short it leaves his belly exposed ala Sothe.

I wonder if Micaiah would dump Sothe for Eliwood then. One oddity in the Extended Script I found is this.:

Spoiler

Micaiah:
“It really suits you. This costume.”

Sothe:
“Are you sure…?”

Micaiah:
“Mmm-hmm.”

She says this right after Sothe promotes, to new clothes, and yet he still wears a belly-shirt. I wonder if that "Mmm-hmm" is actually her not so blatant way of whistling "he's sexy".

Thus, I assume and fan-canon this kind, somewhat insecure due to her Brand, conservatively dressed, special powers, deeply concerned and involved with the future of Daein and the world, young woman. Is actually into strippers and would be caught at a club smiling from cheek to cheek with bouncing cheeks reflecting off her alit cheeks. It'd add some flavor to Micaiah, and there is nothing wrong with it, she is free to be herself. I think I'd like her better this way. Would we rather all the lords be so virgin in their thoughts and behaviors?

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I wonder if Micaiah would dump Sothe for Eliwood then. One oddity in the Extended Script I found is this.:

Reveal hidden contents

Micaiah:
“It really suits you. This costume.”

Sothe:
“Are you sure…?”

Micaiah:
“Mmm-hmm.”

She says this right after Sothe promotes, to new clothes, and yet he still wears a belly-shirt. I wonder if that "Mmm-hmm" is actually her not so blatant way of whistling "he's sexy".

Thus, I assume and fan-canon this kind, somewhat insecure due to her Brand, conservatively dressed, special powers, deeply concerned and involved with the future of Daein and the world, young woman. Is actually into strippers and would be caught at a club smiling from cheek to cheek with bouncing cheeks reflecting off her alit cheeks. It'd add some flavor to Micaiah, and there is nothing wrong with it, she is free to be herself. I think I'd like her better this way. Would we rather all the lords be so virgin in their thoughts and behaviors?

It surprises me to found that your headcanon it's actually similar to my friend's headcanon about Micaiah xDU

50 minutes ago, Hekselka said:

You gave a vote for Jill, I love you already. If you also gave a vote to Patty, I'd love you even more :P

Eliwood and Nino?  I'd be fine with that.  Hopefully no Awakening/Fates characters win CYL or get 2nd place, we don't need anymore alts of them and this is one of the few times we the people can actually make old characters happen.

The best would be if no Awakening/Fates characters even made the top 100, then that would likely have a major impact on their planned releases this year.  I don't think it will happen, but here's hoping.  

44 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Maybe we ended up in 1500 Replies after the mid-results xD.

speaking of those results should be coming tomorrow or would it be friday?

Edited by Ottservia

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

Brave Eliwood could take Aureola or Apocalypse while Nino can either take after Jaffar or take the other Divine Tome Brave Eliwood didn’t take. As for outfits for Eliwood, ceremonial garb or Elbert’s clothes. Elbert’s clothes woth a tome would make him the best looking male magic user. 

I like Ceremonial Eliwood using Aureola. Apocalypse should go to Raigh in a refine. Poor guy needs it.

Nino should put a green dagger into the normal pool. Flora is the red dagger and Ylgr is the blue dagger, but the only green daggers are seasonal.

I'd like to see Nino and Eliwood win. I feel Blazing Blade has never quite been given its due for being the first Fire Emblem in the west. With crossovers Elibe is often absent in favor of Archenea and the two 3ds games, and while they have  a decent roster in Heroes they still lack highly important characters like Nils or actual villains. Maybe seeing Elibe characters win three times in a row is a signal that Elibe deserves quite a lot more than it gets. 

25 minutes ago, Chrom-ulent said:

Nino should put a green dagger into the normal pool. Flora is the red dagger and Ylgr is the blue dagger, but the only green daggers are seasonal.

I’d much rather have another green dagger in the regular pool first and then have Nino be a different color dagger, but who knows.

57 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Eliwood and Nino?  I'd be fine with that.  Hopefully no Awakening/Fates characters win CYL or get 2nd place, we don't need anymore alts of them and this is one of the few times we the people can actually make old characters happen.

The best would be if no Awakening/Fates characters even made the top 100, then that would likely have a major impact on their planned releases this year.  I don't think it will happen, but here's hoping.  

unless you know. those who would like to have Keaton, Selkie, Charlotte, Kaden, Velouria, Panne, Severa, so on and so forth. 

the best would be that four really good units, with great skills are selected, regardless of what game they are in. 

30 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

unless you know. those who would like to have Keaton, Selkie, Charlotte, Kaden, Velouria, Panne, Severa, so on and so forth.

Two of those are already in the game, and the other five are beasts, which make them much more likely to be added in a normal banner sooner or later. There are plenty of Fates characters who would like the chance to be selected for Farfetched Heroes, but that continent already has pretty good representation even with the alt spam.

12 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Two of those are already in the game, and the other five are beasts, which make them much more likely to be added in a normal banner sooner or later. There are plenty of Fates characters who would like the chance to be selected for Farfetched Heroes, but that continent already has pretty good representation even with the alt spam.

sure. but the main point was - there are people who do like people from those games, so it's not a general "the best thing"

1 hour ago, Chrom-ulent said:

I like Ceremonial Eliwood using Aureola. Apocalypse should go to Raigh in a refine. Poor guy needs it.

No weapon will ever be able to salvage the wreckage that is FEH Raigh. I can see Eliwood in Elbert’s clothes using it while his Mythic/Legendary variant gets the ceremonial garb with Aureola. FE6’s other option for Apocalypse is Niime. 

As for Nino, daggers to take after Jaffar or whatever tome Eliwood didn’t get, Gerpenst or Luce and possibly take after Lugh, Canas or Sonia. 

6 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

sure. but the main point was - there are people who do like people from those games, so it's not a general "the best thing"

Well best I meant personally and for sake of fair representation for the game.  They aren't doing it themselves obviously but with CYL we can actually get old characters in the game.  CYL2 was all old characters and Veronica it was heaven.  CYL1 only had one new character.  

When was the last old character banner before beasts?  Oh it was September with Genealogy.  September!  Then before that?  June with FE7.  June!  It is crazy how long people have to wait for any old game to get representation.  These 10 or so games get a banner like once every 3 or 4 months, while Fates gets one in less than that by itself.  

6 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Alm is on top of that list so I'm pretty happy. I wouldn't mind seeing Eliwood beat Marth but I also wouldn't mind Marth beating Eliwood either. Its about even for me. But if you're worried then there's still hope for Marth. The poster specifically says he looked at the English speaking players and Marth primary fanbase is in Japan. Sure, he has Smash and being ''iconic'' in the west too but Marth games are much warmer remembered in Japan. So if Marth is already being very high in the western poll he should easily dominate the Japanese one. 

If I had my way, the two male winners would be Marth and Eliwood.