New Heroes - The Chosen Ones (Archanea Banner)

NoirCore

Norne's art, sprite, and map ready animation are so cute. I managed to summon her and to summon a 5* (her) after four full summons using the tickets. For some reason, I thought her resistance was higher than her defense and that she had 26 base neutral resistance. I think I remembered another character's stats and it was Phina's defense.

Edited by Kaden

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Vince777 said:

I think I just find Saul funnier because he's a priest of St Elimine's church and I was raised Catholic.

A womanizing priest is just hilarious and counter-nature. I'm sad that no one ever talks about him. 

I should collect quotes from Inigo, Saul, Sain, Sylvain and Bastian and make a thread asking who's got the best pick ups/game. 

(well it's Bastian. Lucia is just the hardest to get woman in the world)

I don't really put Bastian into the same archetype as Sain, Sylvain, or Saul. He's more like Virion or Lorenz - the lovably pompous goofball looking for a spouse. He's a romantic, not a womanizer. And unlike any of the others, he's a one woman guy. He knows who he wants.

And while he isn't successful, he and Lucia basically become friends with benefits. He deserves better, but it's hardly the worst outcome for my favorite character; and it's a great ending for both of them.

Edited by Etheus

Astram looks sweet. 

I'm going for green on my free sessions, but I don't plan on continuing past them. No Nagi so far, but I did get a Kaden, which is really nice.

Happy to see Astram and the Mercurius are good GHB freebies.

8 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

So, did Astram always look like that? His SD art made him look older and not-so-generic-Japanese-RNG-protagonist-ish.

I shall offer thee the visual comparison thou seekth:

First, for reference, the new FEH art:

Spoiler

1MXlRrIsgS68KBULlrb_QPV8l1xQssvH8=w1113-

FE1:

AstriaAstram

FE3:

astria

Spoiler

Page 43

The old Trading Card Game:

Spoiler

fe5-024.jpg

FE11/12:

AstramAstram

Cipher:

Spoiler

250px-B01-044N.png

Make what thou wouldst of this.

You know what is sad. That we do not get Astrams girlfriend for now DX. Even if she is a blue Pegasus..

Spoiler

B01-037N.png

Was lucky on the banner and got Nagi pretty quick. Sirius is really tempting. But I should just wait for a better banner. Also still saving up for the next legendary with Julia.

Edited by Stroud

3 minutes ago, Stroud said:

You know what is sad. That we do not get Astrams girlfriend for now DX. Even if she is a blue Pegasus..

Hide contents

B01-037N.png

Was lucky on the banner and got Nagi pretty quick. Sirius is really tempting. But I should just wait for a better banner. Also still saving up for the next legendary with Julia.

Midia is a Paladin, not a Pegasus Knight

10 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Midia is a Paladin, not a Pegasus Knight

Ah dang. And this even with the Ciphercard where it is visible. xD Well, the bright sky blinded me. I always think of Cipher with flying units seeing this.

Even more reason she should have a place in the game someday. Female Paladins have been pretty scarce at those times. But I am not complaining, because Sirius is still an awesome choice. 

Edited by Stroud

27 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Ah dang. And this even with the Ciphercard where it is visible. xD Well, the bright sky blinded me. I always think of Cipher with flying units seeing this.

Even more reason she should have a place in the game someday. Female Paladins have been pretty scarce at those times. But I am not complaining, because Sirius is still an awesome choice. 

I mean lance cavalier is kind of another oversaturated unit type tbh.

4 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

I mean lance cavalier is kind of another oversaturated unit type tbh.

22 by now.. Seems to be the second most unit type available on a quick look. I almost would have thought that Lance fliers are more. but they have 18. 

All my merge projects are on hold for now, but I must say Astram is a really tempting grail project.  A super solid arena-support unit whom I both like and higher BST than he has any business having.  I'd feel a lot better about it if I wasn't already in the middle of a BK project...

Used up all my tickets and saved orbs until I got pity broken in the last session by PegaNino (Didn't have her) and Rhajat (Had her but now I got a +Atk so this new one will be used as the merge base).

Not bad pity breakers, but first time in a while I get no focus units from a new banner. Couldn't even get a Bantu.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Happy to see Astram and the Mercurius are good GHB freebies.

I shall offer thee the visual comparison thou seekth:

First, for reference, the new FEH art:

Reveal hidden contents

1MXlRrIsgS68KBULlrb_QPV8l1xQssvH8=w1113-

FE1:

AstriaAstram

FE3:

astria

Reveal hidden contents

Page 43

The old Trading Card Game:

Reveal hidden contents

fe5-024.jpg

FE11/12:

AstramAstram

Cipher:

Reveal hidden contents

250px-B01-044N.png

Make what thou wouldst of this.

Oh cool, so I'm not going crazy then.

Astram wow.  What a conundrum though.  Merge or fodder?  I think I will at least merge once, have to think about making him a grail project.  Pairing him with Brave Lucina, maybe regular Marth too then a strong green.  Oh those glorious invisible buffs stacked to the max.