Voting Gauntlet: Green Grapple! (May 1st)

Voting Gauntlet: Green Grapple!  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Nino: Prious Mage
    • Merric: Wind Mage
    • Ced: Hero on the Wind
    • Lewyn: Guidance Breeze
    • Sue: Doe of the Plains
    • Cecilia: Etrurian General
    • Lugh: Anima Child
    • Nagi: Dragon Avatar

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/07/2020 at 02:59 AM

Ugh... I hate it when people put up green units as their representatives.

If anyone needs a colorless ally for quests, I have BH!Lyn as my representative. I can also switch to BB!Cordelia, Reinhardt, NS!F!Corrin, Azura, or Olivia who are all +10. My display name is "金剛$€£¥!X¤Ray", and my Friend code is:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Ugh... I hate it when people put up green units as their representatives.

If anyone needs a colorless ally for quests, I have BH!Lyn as my representative. I can also switch to BB!Cordelia, Reinhardt, NS!F!Corrin, Azura, or Olivia who are all +10. My display name is "金剛$€£¥!X¤Ray", and my Friend code is:

Yeah, speaking of which, I need to move my +10 Bike out of that slot for this particular gauntlet. I usually leave him there as a treat for people. This time around, maybe my newly minted +10 Brave Lucina would be better suited.

I'm surprised to see Lugh fare so very poorly. He doesn't even have half the score that Nagi has. As far as I can tell Lugh has always been popular.

His opponents having boobs and Lugh not having boobs could be a reason but Nagi is such a non entity that I'd be surprised if she had a waifu factor. Lugh being Japanese only could be a factor but even with that fact Nagi is likely even more obscure then Lugh is. 

25 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I'm surprised to see Lugh fare so very poorly. He doesn't even have half the score that Nagi has. As far as I can tell Lugh has always been popular.

I'm not. He lost to Ylgr (a FEH OC yes, but one of the least popular and least relevant ones) in his last VG for Christ's sake. 

If he couldn't even beat the likes of her, then he never had a chance unless another Narcian maneuver happens against a dragon waifu who is also a very good unit in this game. Meanwhile, Lugh is just a green mage with no particularly defining traits.

Ended up going to Merric's team. Looks like he is going to have the multiplier for the entire round and will still lose but I at least wanted to support him for one round and get plenty of chances to use flags on multipliers before going off to Nagi's team who is looking like is making it to round 2.

Edited by NSSKG151

Just thought I'd throw out that I'm Team Nino, and if you need a Colorless ally my Elise is a very able Colorless Staff. Always has been, even before I properly +10ed her.

Deets in the seeg.

Nice to not have to change teams for now (because I hate having to do it). But I'm guessing I will have to next time. Lewyn is not likely to beat Nino.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Nice to not have to change teams for now (because I hate having to do it). But I'm guessing I will have to next time. Lewyn is not likely to beat Nino.

I wouldn't be so sure! Lewyn has some popularity under his belt, especially among Genealogy fans.

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I wouldn't be so sure! Lewyn has some popularity under his belt, especially among Genealogy fans.

And Nino has more (even if I don't quite understand her popularity). She consistently ranks fairly high in CYL, around top 20. Lewyn is nowhere close to that.

Also, Nino is much easier to obtain as a 3-4 star unit. Lewyn is 5 star exclusive and isn't on a lot of banners.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Anacybele said:

And Nino has more (even if I don't quite understand her popularity). She consistently ranks fairly high in CYL, around top 20. Lewyn is nowhere close to that.

19th, 7th, 11th, and 20th were her placements.

True, but even so, lots of mega-popular characters have been upset in these gauntlets. Lewyn could upset her, he did give her a multiplier just this last hour!

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

19th, 7th, 11th, and 20th were her placements.

True, but even so, lots of mega-popular characters have been upset in these gauntlets. Lewyn could upset her, he did give her a multiplier just this last hour!

And I said Lewyn is likely to lose, not that he definitely will.

Well, since Lewyn lost, I'll skip the final round. I don't care about Nino or Nagi since I really don't like the former and know very little about the latter (and I don't have Nagi either).

Edited by Anacybele

It would've been hilarious if Sue won, but alas.

As for which of Nagi or Nino I want to join ... well, I have and have built them both but I don't particularly like one more than the other. Perhaps I should just flip a coin.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Well, since Lewyn lost, I'll skip the final round. I don't care about Nino or Nagi since I really don't like the former and know very little about the latter (and I don't have Nagi either).

You could at least pick whoever and do the five battles in quick succession for 4 orbs. It takes less than five minutes and you don't even need the actual character.

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

As expected, a Nino vs Nagi finals. I figure Nagi will have the biggest army, but then again, Nino always DOES HER BEST.

Resplendent Nino when?

More like, what's a Nagi?  Meanwhile, Nino's a more common pull.

Which is my logic, anyway.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

More like, what's a Nagi?  Meanwhile, Nino's a more common pull.

Which is my logic, anyway.

Nino doesn't have waifu factor though. She's just cute and a common strong pull.

Could go either way, really.

4 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Nino doesn't have waifu factor though. She's just cute and a common strong pull.

Could go either way, really.

My inner score freak wants every last point!

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

My inner score freak wants every last point!

61M to 72M. Not bad at all. This round could go either way. It also means this round is particularly susceptible to same hell for hours and hours.

Of course I love Nino, so I'll be supporting her like I've already been doing. It's honestly criminal that my Nino has cookie cutter fury desp. I wonder what premium fodder I could give her.

Oh! I know! Fury 4!