• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

YOU CAN RIDE THE WOOLIES IN THIS GAME?! 10/10!

Yeah, apart from the really small monsters, you can ride pretty much anything in this game.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

AHAHAHAAAA! OH MY GOD, THAT'S SO GOOD!

I accidentally clicked "I love you" to Porcoline, and the result was glorious.

One of my favorite RF4 characters, actually. You'll also eventually discover that he's a deeper character than his initial impression might make you think, especially if you pursue Margaret as your spouse. No spoilers of course, but yeah, Porco is great.

Another opportunity to nominate a Rune Factory character in one of the best boy/girl competitions wasted. How did I forget twice?

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

YOU CAN RIDE THE WOOLIES IN THIS GAME?! 10/10!

Hm. You learn something new every day. I guess I just never bothered trying to do that.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

I am beginning to question Margaret as my wife in this game because she called a potato a "Nice, juicy fruit."

Well, you can't go wrong with either Margaret or Clorica.

Xiao Pai and Forte are just okay, tbh.

Or you could become one of the enlightened ones and choose Dolce.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Hm. You learn something new every day. I guess I just never bothered trying to do that.

Me when I found out you could ride the apple monsters. And by ride, I mean you roll around with them.

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

I am beginning to question Margaret as my wife in this game because she called a potato a "Nice, juicy fruit."

-But isn't the tomato considered a fruit, and both tomatoes and potatoes are nightshades, so why... *turns to Wikipedia*

Technically, potatoes have fruit, but they're inedible. Apparently, the scientific definition of a fruit is the part of the plant that contains a developed seed, but is not the seed itself. The part of the potato that humans consume does not contain the seeds, while the part of the tomato humans eat does. Corn counts a fruit then, and the crushed wheat kernels that form your daily bread (if you aren't on a gluten-free diet) count as having been made partly from a fruit.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Wait, you sure it was potato? Gotta say, I don't remember her saying that.

I'm thinking she said something along the lines of "Oh, thank you. I like nice, juicy fruit." Because the NPCs usually phrase it like that.

She probably wasn't actually talking about the potato, just letting the player know what she does like.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Benice has quite the menagerie at Ecineb farm! In the humble monster barn, Barnice, live Benise the sheep, B'nice the beetle and Banice the squirrel-fox thing! Hopefully they can help me in the water temple...

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Benice has quite the menagerie at Ecineb farm! In the humble monster barn, Barnice, live Benise the sheep, B'nice the beetle and Banice the squirrel-fox thing! Hopefully they can help me in the water temple...

Please promise me that once your child is born in the game, you'll name them another variation of "Benice".

Rita would be also my pick because she's the less expensive of these ones. But yeah, always wanted to have her around.

I have a rather cheap Edna figure with an appropriate rather low quality, though not as bad as my Lucina and Pythra mistake.

As I mentioned before I preordered Ryza, but it was delayed for unknown time without giving me reasons, so I cancelled and bought Haru and Kasumi from Persona 5 (Royal) instead. I don't know her availibility, so I can't promise to get her once she's out (which should be in this month).

I will give this poll a long deadline since it'll be realized close before christmas. I just have spent almost 300 € in this week for merchandise, so my wallet needs to take a little break.

Looking at the thermometer: 25.5 °C outside - gaah! Well, it has been probably the last (super) tropical night for this year.

Edited by Julian Teehee

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Please promise me that once your child is born in the game, you'll name them another variation of "Benice".

I'm planning to, if I can figure one out. Maybe Benicia or Ben Hys?

Also, B'nice is low-key carrying the team right now, both literally and figuratively.

Edited by Benice

37 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Or Venice.

That would work too!

Also, I caught about twenty fish and Eliza still won't let me finish the task! Is there something I'm missing here?

EDIT: I'm dumb, it's Vishnal who wants Feyesh.

Edited by Benice

14 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Not yet xD

Gonna craft something so she doesn't explode haha

Oh... then you have something to look forward to!
*is eagerly awaiting reaction*

12 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Thanks for the recommendations! 👍

Nights of Azure's OST has been amazing, from what I've listened to.

This man has excellent taste.

8 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Why is Lulua's ultimate attack a curry xD

Because it's Lulua. XD

7 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

20200821_030151.jpg

*insert long name here*

Also rip Lulua destroyed by a green bird

Sterkenburg "Sterk" Sterky Steckel Strudel Storkerbargen Cranach hype!

Also Rorona's ultimate is downright broken. Once you get it, give it a shot!
And Sterkenburg is probably the strongest option you have for raw physical damage. His ultimate especially is a sight to behold.

---

Meanwhile, I made some progress in RF4 this morning.
Defeated a butterfly monster and got Amber. She says that Lest has "a funny face" and now I can't stop picturing Lest with Nepgya's face...
I found a lady who can change my name... the dialogue option is hilarious. "DOWN WITH MY IDENTITY!" XD
In other news, I have the axe and scythe, so now I can get a crapton of wood and I have some bamboo sprouts now, as well. AND I discovered a new recipe by cooking with a single turnip. I'll probably use that for the cooking contest tomorrow!
Speaking of turnips, I took @Armagon's advice and sold half the turnips I harvested in order to buy more seeds and such. Now I'm not AS dirt poor anymore.

As far as marriage goes, I have no idea yet, really.

All in all, gotta say, I'm very much enjoying myself. The game is cute and really relaxing. Thanks for the recommendation, @twilitfalchion!

Edited by DragonFlames

IT'S FUCKIIIII888NG HOOOOOOOOOOGTZTTTTTZTT5ZHF

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Also Rorona's ultimate is downright broken. Once you get it, give it a shot!

It's basically Kloe's Lichtkreis haha. Does it revive as well?

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

And Sterkenburg is probably the strongest option you have for raw physical damage.

He is super slow though, even with alot of speed equipment

Lulua and Rorona having the same lvlup animatios is cute xD

Also

> Runestone Nest

Rip me

Edited by Shrimperor

6 hours ago, Benice said:

I'm planning to, if I can figure one out. Maybe Benicia or Ben Hys?

FYI, you can choose the gender of your child. Or, if you want things to be more natural, leave it up to chance. So if there's a particular name you want, you can easily go for it.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

All in all, gotta say, I'm very much enjoying myself. The game is cute and really relaxing. Thanks for the recommendation

Very nice!

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Yes. Including those in rearguard.

IT'S FUCKIIIII888NG HOOOOOOOOOOGTZTTTTTZTT5ZHF

relatable.txt

I think so, yeah!

He is super slow though, even with alot of speed equipment

This is true.
Probably his only disadvantage, but when he hits... oh boy. XD

Him, Rorona, and Lulua were my mains for endgame stuff, with Eva and Piana in the rear guard for what I like to call the "nearly infinite attack chain".

Also

> Runestone Nest

Rip me

Yeah, that place is rough when it first opens. There are some good materials there, though!

10 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I love this battle theme and it won't get out of my head!

👍

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

FYI, you can choose the gender of your child.

Wait, you can have kids in RF4?
Huh.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Very nice!

Mhm!