Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

11 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

When my beorc units have that area under lockdown on turn 1, that's not fast enough. Volug also has to worry about reverting into something that goes down like a Shedinja that entered into Spikes or Stealth Rock, or got hit with *insert damaging Fire/Rock/Ghost/Flying/Dark attack here*.

That's a lot to ask - maybe even too much - when this is the same Volug that starts struggling in part 1. . .

Volug does not need to attack in playerr phase at all. If you use an olivi grass in every single turn, he will be totally fine.

16 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Haven't you heard about the Star Wars Battlefront II debacle?
Or EA's other... er, exploits: shutting down development studios by the dozen, doubling down on lootboxes and microtransactions, releasing unfished, buggy messes of games with promises to "fix it later", gating most of the content behind Season Passes and preorder bonuses... if there's something to be done wrong (meaning anti-consumer), EA did it wrong, let's just put it that way.
And let's not forget it's been repeatedly voted worst company in America.

I wouldn't buy a game of theirs if someone held a gun to my head. XD

Same with Activision-Blizzard, Ubisoft, Bethesda etc.

No, I haven't heared about it.

BTW I forgot to mention that I played more racing games like F-Zero GX and also Star Wars Podracers (latter I rebought for Switch). F-Zero GX was the ulitmate sign that I'm no hardcore racer. Still have to beat Podracers which was a very fun game even if more or less a F-Zero clone.

Forgot there were elections in my state, but whatever. Not only that I didn't decide for the sake of my home, but I also left the country for more than the half day. Though cycling through The Netherlands was it way more worth than standing in a queue. I don't care for my home politics that much right now anyways.

• Replies 178k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

34 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

Volug does not need to attack in playerr phase at all. If you use an olivi grass in every single turn, he will be totally fine.

Don't tell me you don't get the implications of what you're saying. He has to give up his player phase to avoid being an easy kill. As everyone's favorite blue hedgehog says, that's NO GOOD. Also, has it still not sunken in yet that if he has to wait that long to go online and what I get for it is someone who can't do anything my beorc units couldn't do better, it is a goddamn waste of resources and time?

Just now, Shadow Mir said:

Don't tell me you don't get the implications of what you're saying. He has to give up his player phase to avoid being an easy kill. As everyone's favorite blue hedgehog says, that's NO GOOD. Also, has it still not sunken in yet that if he has to wait that long to go online and what I get for it is someone who can't do anything my beorc units couldn't do better, it is a goddamn waste of resources and time?

Sadly there's only blue hedgehog I'm aware of, so I have not much of a choice, have I?

Anyways you obviously don't get that 3-13 is more or less an enemy phase based chapter except for the person in the central ledge, Micaiah and Jill.

Hah, I've formed the Empire of Hispania once more. For good measure, I Holy War'ed Tangier. Thus, I consider Reconquista complete.

I guess next order of business is do something for Catholicism's low Moral Authority... plummeted to the low 30's, herseys popping everywhere... tsk. Though that's for another time.

>Indie FE like game i got a few years ago

>Boss gimmick: for every 3 actions player takes, the boss moves

>ok cool gimmick

>Boss has 3-10 range weapon

>Archer lord has a whopping 5 Def, Healer and thief get one shotted by boss, and map is pretty open to choke point other enemies

F

The gimmick is cool and all, but with a 10 range weapon and general low lethality it's hell. Thankfully i can sleep staff the boss, but even that lasts like half a turn lol...

Edited by Shrimperor

4 hours ago, Julian Teehee said:

BTW I forgot to mention that I played more racing games like F-Zero GX and also Star Wars Podracers (latter I rebought for Switch). F-Zero GX was the ulitmate sign that I'm no hardcore racer. Still have to beat Podracers which was a very fun game even if more or less a F-Zero clone.

I played F-Zero GX as well, and... well, I didn't get very far.
That game is super tough, so don't be too down about it. 🙂

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

"Wait, Roc's gender is 4"

*loads gun*

"Always has been"

XD

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

Preferably Royal because it'd be pretty stinky if Switch users get the vanilla version.

True enough!

Also, @Benice: I hope you enjoy Three Houses!
A tip if you want those Dark Seals for Raphael: make someone a Thief and steal them from him. You don't need to defeat the Death Knight at all, just make sure you can end the map right after you stole the item, because stealing counts as attacking him.
In his first two appearances, the DK won't attack you on his own, but when you attack him, he'll start getting aggressive.

I played some more Rune Factory 4 Special today.
Apparently, a ghost has been appearing around town. Or at least something that can appear and vanish at will.
And Venti seems to know who or what it is. Suspicious! Way too suspicious!
Talking to the odd girl, she asks for help to "save Dolly", and she hints at knowing who Ventuswill is. So now, my next goal is the Obsidian Villa.

Also, Volkanon can singlehandedly build bridges in seconds. Neat!

Also, also, Vishnal wins the price for meme-iest faces in the game.

Spoiler

YLLalLH.jpgeqe8cMF.jpg

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I played F-Zero GX as well, and... well, I didn't get very far.
That game is super tough, so don't be too down about it. 🙂

Who does though?

"Story mode" is infamous for being stupidly hard.

This is where I gave up:

ProtonJon pointed it out in a video accurately: Captain Falcon loves explosions.

Just now, Julian Teehee said:

This is where I gave up:

ProtonJon pointed it out in a video accurately: Captain Falcon loves explosions.

I failed in the very first chapter of story mode. I never even saw this. XD
And yeah, that description is very accurate!

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, also, Vishnal wins the price for meme-iest faces in the game.

Vishnal is a legend.

.The smoke is back. And worse than before... I can't even see the road about 500 meters away. Oof.

Edited by Benice

Just now, Shrimperor said:

<.<

>.<

>.>

wth

atleast it's not that humid, but come on

I know, right?

I'm already looking forward to the temperature drop from Wednesday to Thursday. That's prime migraine weather for me...
Ugh.

Go home, weather, you're drunk.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Vishnal is a legend.

That he truly is.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

The smoke is back. And worse than before... I can't even see the road about 500 meters away. Oof.

Stay safe!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Weather is sick of us and is going full YanYan

Yep.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

Weather is amazing....... maybe not for gaming....... but for hanging around outside.

For me it's exactly other way around xD

When it's hot like this i'd rather game than hang around outside XD

Well, not like i have a choice, tomorrow i am spending the day out, so....

Edited by Shrimperor