• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Or Y’know here’s another explanation for you and @lightcosmo maybe it’s also cause I have a little something called adhd and I forgot. And now if you argue the point any further, I can just say you’re being ableist.

Really?

The hell are you on about?

You can't throw out a baseless accusation like that simply because people disagree with you.

That's a bad faith argument.

Oh, wait...

TFW YOU DIE TO AN ATTACK WITH 40 HIT.

Good job Niles... argh.

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

How was I supposed to know that?
Seriously.

You weren’t, because if he actually thought it was ableist you already would know

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Right now I'll have whatever the guy in that bar is having.

I need it.

751539947273715823.png?v=1

FBI-Chan is knocking...

Just now, Benice said:

Um, did I miss something while I was sleeping?

An argument about FE stories turned into a meta pissing match. I haven't been here for long, either, but it's been pretty annoying.

How are you today?

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Any time someone makes a point, you never acknowledge it. Is it that hard for you to admit your wrong?

Irony at its finest. I could say the same to you and twilitfalchion.

Cause unlike y’all I can don’t just dismiss things on the basis of subjectivity. Different perspectives are always a good thing because maybe there’s a side to it I didn’t see. Maybe I shouldn’t make assumptions about people. I love differing views and perspectives cause I like having my views challenged in ways that maybe change my own perspective and inform my world view. You can learn a lot by allowing your opinion to change funnily enough. It’s just I’m not one to blindly follow or dismiss things other people say. If someone makes a claim I’m going to challenge it. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong. If I’m right then maybe I can change someone else’s perspective. I refuse to live in an echo chamber.

also let’s not forget who started this little incursion. I’m not the one the who decided it was okay to call someone else toxic and rightfully upset them. That was @twilitfalchion. He’s the one who pointed the finger not me. I thought the discussion was relatively civil until he pulled that card.

14 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Did you even read a word I said?

You couldn't possibly have read anything I said if that's what you gathered from my statements.

I mean feel free to clarify. I’m all ears. If that’s not what you meant then please by all means clarify and correct me. 

11 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

And you know its rude not to acknowledge that he was talking to you. You arent agreeing at all, your passively ignoring, not the same thing. 

I mean I could argue it’s rude to make assumptions about people you don’t know so there.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

How was I supposed to know that?
Seriously.

You weren’t and that’s fine. I’m just saying don’t make assumptions about people if you don’t know all the facts.

Just now, Ottservia said:

You weren’t and that’s fine. I’m just saying don’t make assumptions about people if you don’t know all the facts.

My apologies, then.
That one was on me.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

also let’s not forget who started this little incursion. I’m not the one the who decided it was okay to call someone else toxic and rightfully upset them. That was @twilitfalchion. He’s the one who pointed the finger not me. I thought the discussion was relatively civil until he pulled that card.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Every statement that you disagree with is "bad faith."

points to the unpopular opinion thread

points to the "soooooo whatcha' playing?" thread

points to this thread

751539947273715823.png?v=1

Explain to me how this comment called you toxic.

I never used that word to describe anyone, let alone you.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'll be leaving now.
Sorry to have upset you. It wasn't my intention.

Please don't leave. You haven't done a single thing wrong.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

604744152843812937.png?v=1

You’re not legal drinking age mister xD

4 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Cause unlike y’all I can don’t just dismiss things on the basis of subjectivity.

There’s nothing wrong with that though! That’s nothing to fight over...

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

My apologies, then.
That one was on me.

Draggy you didn’t actually assume anything.

Just so you know...

It was never my intention to upset anyone.

But when my perfectly valid opinion is consistently invalidated as either being in "bad faith" or "not based in fact" because someone decides that it is so, pardon me for getting irritated.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Explain to me how this comment called you toxic.

I never used that word to describe anyone, let alone you.

You didn’t use the word but you strongly implied it. You don’t just make a claim like “you can’t stand when people disagree with you” about a person and expect them to not get upset. Like of course the other person is gonna get upset at a statement like that. Like that should be common sense