• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Bit of a random question to the Touhou experts...which games have soundtracks that are worth listening to? There's so many different games and I have no idea which soundtracks are good or not. Kinda wanted to listen to some of it after hearing a few tracks on YT.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Bit of a random question to the Touhou experts...which games have soundtracks that are worth listening to? There's so many different games and I have no idea which soundtracks are good or not. Kinda wanted to listen to some of it after hearing a few tracks on YT.

All of them :Lilina:

But if it helps you narrow it down, this is the list of official games in the series. Most fangames remix music from the official games, rather than making completely original music.

9 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

All of them :Lilina:

But if it helps you narrow it down, this is the list of official games in the series. Most fangames remix music from the official games, rather than making completely original music.

Gotcha. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t even know what Touhou is.

Originally a bullet hell video game series. Great music from what I’ve listened to. Has plenty of spin-offs and fangames. That’s basically all I know about it. And there are other people here who could tell you far better than I can. But I think that’s the gist of it. 😛 

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What?

Just a poor attempt at some black humor.

>Profile Picture says "We survived 2020"
>You start feeling sick almost on the last day.

Yeah... not really my best number. But neither was 2020!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Touhou was my introduction into shoot'em ups, Pokémon and Ys. Nah, I don't like Pokémon at all because random monsters are by far not as cute and persoanlized as Touhou characters.  I started to play Touhou because of the soundtrack. I'm pretty bad at this (never could 1cc higher than on normal) and couldn't beat any extra stage aside of 12's. There's not single Touhou game with a poor soundtrack of the ones I played (7, 8, 12-17). You might have noticed that a part of my name is a reference to a Touhou theme, one I haven't could hear yet ironically

Spoiler

because unlocking the extra stage in Touhou 7 is an absolute pain in the ass.

Edited by Jules Necrofantasia

25 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Just a poor attempt at some black humor.

>Profile Picture says "We survived 2020"
>You start feeling sick almost on the last day.

Yeah... not really my best number. But neither was 2020!

Watch me have Covid.

I'm seriously tempted to do a FE10 marathon today; completing it in one day. Playing my favorite videogame would be a good way to end this.......not so good year for me.

Edit: Alright, doing this, though only on normal mode because I can't think too hard for too long. Should be done in about ten hours hopefully.

I stopped the FE10 run after part 2 because my head can't handle playing so long without interruptions, overrestimated myself. Once I'm feeling better I might continue Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

I just hope upcoming night will be quiet. Since fireworks aren't permitted, I hope not to hear explosions at least. In general I don't give a single on New Year and I won't send any New Year's wishes here simply because next year won't become better anyways. Today and tomorrow are / will be like any other day for me.

Tutturu!

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

The most relevant profile picture.

still 13 hour 56 minutes to go...

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

Ugh, now is not a good time to feel sick.

Oh well, maybe I’ll feel better in the morning...

...get well soon, and take care of yourself!

Honestly I'd like to do a SRPG Project like this one.

Of course not as big (maybe 5-6 maps) but still with decent gameplay and story.

Probably it's rather a rhetorical question if I ask blindly around here, if someone would be interested in it.

I have some gameplay ideas (weapons, etc.), but I'm very uncreative as bad in writing, especially with my language barriers.