• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

My general Tales of Vesperia endgame stuff:

b0fc299c0ab313e9fe29577ce89eaa3e.png

I'm very proud of this considering the only grade codes i used were to keep my arte use count, unknown mode, titles, skits viewed, and my books intact.

I guess it's time for this then!?

Hardest final boss in Tales by far.

Could barely beat him on hard with my level 140 team.

Spiral Draco was easier for me to beat strangely on hard.

PS: I never brought Yuri to this fight, even if he can get an useful weapon at the end of the second form, because I sucked using him and he was by less a supportive unit than Estelle, Raven or Patty.

Anyways done with making weapons and status ailments for the most part.

5DuSQWF.png?1vY4kv7k.png?1

Quick Question: Is it possible make a paralyze condition, the unit can move but not (counter)attack?

Edited by Jules Necrofantasia

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

...get well soon, and take care of yourself!

I bring news, good or bad depending on how you look at it. My ailment is my right tonsil being really swollen like it does once every couple of months. It will go away on its own and I will be fine.

...I should change my profile picture for now though, haha

Oh, I couldn't remember on this picture anymore.

But now I do, it's the guy from Harry Potter.

My ailment is my right tonsil being really swollen like it does once every couple of months.

I have the exact same today, but I have this more often.

And yes, it goes from its own thankfully.

Get well soon nontheless!

10 minutes ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

I have the exact same today, but I have this more often.

And yes, it goes from its own thankfully.

Get well soon nontheless!

You too!

2 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

I guess it's time for this then!?

Hardest final boss in Tales by far.

Could barely beat him on hard with my level 140 team.

Spiral Draco was easier for me to beat strangely on hard.

PS: I never brought Yuri to this fight, even if he can get an useful weapon at the end of the second form, because I sucked using him and he was by less a supportive unit than Estelle, Raven or Patty.

Yuri can break any boss battle, provided you have the right skills equipped to him. Combination 1, 2 and 3 should always be on. Special as well. After that, watch him take millions of HP from bosses with the right setups. 

Currently on Ch.5 of CrossCode. I think the one real negative I have with the game so far is the quest tracking is really bad. I have to go on the fucking Wiki to get any sense of direction for sidequests. It's OG Xenoblade 1 all over again.

33 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Yuri can break any boss battle, provided you have the right skills equipped to him. Combination 1, 2 and 3 should always be on. Special as well. After that, watch him take millions of HP from bosses with the right setups. 

I know, but I sucked at using him. His movement and attacks were too slow for me. I went with Flynn or Rita instead.

You too!

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

Honestly I'd like to do a SRPG Project like this one.

Of course not as big (maybe 5-6 maps) but still with decent gameplay and story.

Probably it's rather a rhetorical question if I ask blindly around here, if someone would be interested in it.

I have some gameplay ideas (weapons, etc.), but I'm very uncreative as bad in writing, especially with my language barriers.

A mini-project? That sounds interesting.

Wish I could volunteer myself on this, but most story ideas I have are for longer stuff (like, the proper mid-20 chapters of a standard FE or so, or even slightly longer)... maybe.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

A mini-project? That sounds interesting.

Wish I could volunteer myself on this, but most story ideas I have are for longer stuff (like, the proper mid-20 chapters of a standard FE or so, or even slightly longer)... maybe.

I'm afraid I won't have the time likely unless a few other people could take a bit baggage from me.

I could focus on the gameplay stuff since I have some ideas whilst other people could support me in story technical things like plot, conversations etc.

Currently I'm working myself through the SRPG Studio to execute my weapon, skill and map ideas.

If other people here really would like to volunteer in a bigger thing, I'd be definitely be open for this.

Anyways this has been the final post for 2020 since I need a bit rest now since I expect upcoming night won't give me the same.

And here I am looking for a story to write. *cough*.

I decided to replay Conquest chapter 10 with that save I left having been inspired by Shrimpy with fe3h chapter 12, and I did good! Only Arthur died, and that was only because I didn’t remember he was at 4 HP until after I had already separated him. Whoops.

Edited by Sooks

AAAAAAAAAAA It's finally happening AAAAAAAAAAA

2021 LOOKIN GOOD ALREADY

Today, a meme dies, but greatness awaits!

3 hours ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

Is it possible make a paralyze condition, the unit can move but not (counter)attack?

If it's not in the software then someone already made a script for it. Search the SRPG  studio wiki!

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ey, Shrimpy. Nice sig!

Who's the girl on the left?

Frieren from the manga "Frieren the Slayer"

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Currently on Ch.5 of CrossCode. I think the one real negative I have with the game so far is the quest tracking is really bad. I have to go on the fucking Wiki to get any sense of direction for sidequests. It's OG Xenoblade 1 all over again.

Puzzles don't bother you yet? Because as much as i loves the combat the amount of puzzles made me put the game on indefinete on hold mid way through

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Happy last day of 2020, everyone!

Also, @Shrimperor, I see Uzume! Nice!

Uzume is Uzubae!

1 hour ago, Jules Necrofantasia said:

I know, but I sucked at using him. His movement and attacks were too slow for me. I went with Flynn or Rita instead.

Yuri... too slow? You weren't using him right, haha.

Besides, his cheese tech doesnt really require any amount of real effort. 

Also, Rita and Flynn are much slower than Yuri.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Puzzles don't bother you yet? Because as much as i loves the combat the amount of puzzles made me put the game on indefinete on hold mid way through

I mean it's basically what if Zelda was a sci-fi ARPG.

Some puzzles do require 300 IQ to solve but I can just look up a walkthrough for those parts. 

At any rate, Lea is quickly becoming one of my favorite video game protags despite being silent due to to story reasons so I'm curious as to where this takes her.

Only real negative I have with the game so far is quest tracking being bad and the maps don't tell you anything aside from where each area begins and ends, along with the occasional icon.