• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Yeah i hate doing that xD

I'm the guy who played through the entire Professor Layton original trilogy looking up almost every puzzle solution.

I personally don't mind lmao.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Did you get into the Fire/Desert dungeon yet? I stopped after i finished it.

I just started it.

20 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

AAAAAAAAAAA It's finally happening AAAAAAAAAAA

2021 LOOKIN GOOD ALREADY

Today, a meme dies, but greatness awaits!

What is this?

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I just started it.

Enjoy!

Even though it's a 10 hour pain, but the combat parts were amazing.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

What is this?

Remake of the first Visual Novel written by the same writer as Fate/Stay Night.

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Even though it's a 10 hour pain,

Oh yeah, if the ice dungeon was anything to go by, the dungeons in this game can drag on tad. I don't mind the content itself but for the last one, I took a break mid-way and booted up Radiant Dawn cause I needed a breather.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh yeah, if the ice dungeon was anything to go by, the dungeons in this game can drag on tad. I don't mind the content itself but for the last one, I took a break mid-way and booted up Radiant Dawn cause I needed a breather.

Haha booting up RD for a breather xD

Sounds appropiate for the hellish dungeons this game has

Iirc Fire dungeon was much bigger than ice one.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Haha booting up RD for a breather xD

Hey man, it works the other way as well. Radiant Dawn is long as fuck, so I can go to CrossCode when I need a breather from that.

That said, I could probably knock out Part 2 in one sitting (I'm on Ch.7 of Part 1 btw).

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Hey man, it works the other way as well. Radiant Dawn is long as fuck, so I can go to CrossCode when I need a breather from that.

That said, I could probably knock out Part 2 in one sitting (I'm on Ch.7 of Part 1 btw).

Enjoy!

If I kill Minerva here, can I still recruit her? Does anyone here even know fe1?

Edit: The pegasisters are here in the corner!

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

If I kill Minerva here, can I still recruit her? Does anyone here even know fe1?

Edit: The pegasisters are here in the corner!

Best I know.... no. But I think you can't anyway. They are all scripted to leave once you get close enough.

36 minutes ago, Wraith said:

That’s interesting, all of George Orwell’s stuff is going into the public domain next year (2021).

Huh, hope that's not an omen.

So, with this time, it's nearly the end of 2020. It's been certainly a year. We've all had such memories of it.

And with that, let's say farewell to it in the way it seemed to want to do to us.

I've been playing through FE3 Book 1 recently, and why in the hell is everyone res-blessed?! Jeorge got two points in a row in the Gharnef map, Samson got two in a row in Gra, Marth got two in a row in Altea, Hardin and Wolf both got one in Chapter 4, etc. Tiki also got two in a row before getting punked by a fake Gharnef and dying in Ch18. This is just getting insane. 

Oh yes, @Shrimperor, what even was that trailer you linked earlier? I have no idea what that was about and might need an explanation before I just assume it's Fate or something to ensure I never have to try and understand things.

1 minute ago, Spara said:

I've been playing through FE3 Book 1 recently, and why in the hell is everyone res-blessed?! Jeorge got two points in a row in the Gharnef map, Samson got two in a row in Gra, Marth got two in a row in Altea, Hardin and Wolf both got one in Chapter 4, etc. Tiki also got two in a row before getting punked by a fake Gharnef and dying in Ch18. This is just getting insane. 

Oh yeah, the way levelling up is in MotE might explain it.

Essentially because of how it works certain stats will level up together and not with others.

Link here.

7 minutes ago, Dayni said:

what even was that trailer you linked earlier? I have no idea what that was about and might need an explanation before I just assume it's Fate or something to ensure I never have to try and understand things

Tsukihime, a visual novel about vampires, churches and stuff. And yeah it's in the same universe as Fate, by the same writer. Remake of his first work!

It's a standalone work though.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201231_132848.jpg

Pls noooo

Edited by Shrimperor

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tsukihime, a visual novel about vampires, churches and stuff. And yeah it's in the same universe as Fate, by the same writer. Remake of his first work!

It's a standalone work though.

Wait I was right?