• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Incoming Transmission....

Sir, this map is the token bad map in fire emblem. Try to cheese it and the next map will be much better

good luck commander

Edited by Shrimperor

5 minutes ago, Wraith said:

You needn’t be so formal and militaristic around me Sooks, even if I’m an Eagle Scout.

Yes Elder!

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Incoming Transmission....

Sir, this map is the token bad map in fire emblem. Try to cheese it and the next map will be much better

good luck commander

Fox map?

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

In a little over 24 hours, 2020 will be over.
Crazy. This year seemed like it took forever.

Huh. You’re right, on both accounts.

Start the celebration!

15 minutes ago, Wraith said:

More then you know Sooks.

You care about how respectfully I address you? And that helps me?

Just now, Benice said:

Just got Cuphead on the Switch! Super excited for it.

It’s hard- that reminds me, I never finished it. Anyway, good luck!

——

@Acacia Sgt, you write a lot, don’t you? Even if it’s fanfiction, where do those ideas stem from?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

@Acacia Sgt, you write a lot, don’t you? Even if it’s fanfiction, where do those ideas stem from?

Most of the time it's because I get inspired by something else. Though I do come up with stuff on my own, even if there's still some inspiration to a degree. I tend to go for what interests me most. Write what you want to read and all that.

But also... I also gravitate to what could be more unusual. That's why I wrote an ISOT style fanfic. And also why I write what I write in that CYOA thing I mentioned before.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Imagine everything I believe makes bad dungeon design (warp puzzles, sliding puzzles, holes you fall through - all for the sake of making you start over from the beginning if you make even the tiniest mistake (how that's supposed to be anything approaching fun is beyond me, to be honest, but hey)). Then imagine all of those appearing constantly, without pause, and in increasingly annoying combinations.

All of that isn't inheritantly wrong on paper but if messing up once forces you to start over, then I can see how frustrating that can be.

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

I dont like how, if you have 2< SG, your character is useless.

I feel this. My main issue with SG was, you get it by doing attacks that deal bonus damage, but like it's never really clear which attacks do that. And with so many attacks, you're constantly swapping them out to see which one deals the bonus damage you need.

22 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

In a little over 24 hours, 2020 will be over.
Crazy. This year seemed like it took forever.

This year simultaneously feels like it lasted forever and also that it blew by fast.

Quarantine caused the days to blend together. It all became the same.

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Most of the time it's because I get inspired by something else. Though I do come up with stuff on my own, even if there's still some inspiration to a degree. I tend to go for what interests me most. Write what you want to read and all that.

But also... I also gravitate to what could be more unusual. That's why I wrote an ISOT style fanfic. And also why I write what I write in that CYOA thing I mentioned before.

I see. Thank you! What inspires me...