Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

IMG_20210120_184949.jpg

I am 99% sure this is a trap.

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...fire element deals extra damage on water monsters...?

That npc must be smoking something

Nope, he's right. The elements oppose each other and it works both ways.

Fire <-> Water

Ice <-> Wind

Earth <-> Lightning

Light <-> Dark

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Time to summon a servan...i mean blade!

Shinome..

That Wind Knuckle Claws Blade you got is garuanteed. The name is randomized but the Blade itself will never be anything else. 

Anyways, you can go get Crossette now. I believe it's DLC Blade Distribution 2 -> A Firecracker of a Gal and follow the instructions on the description. Although wait until after you get Nia back, Crossette is really good with her.

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I like ToS's elemental system, just saying.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Thanks for bring that back into my mind. I've heard of that modern sci-fi-ish human weather control method before, but wasn't connecting it here.

Well, it's a fact that salt lowers the freezing temperature of water. That's why people in cold areas pour salt over frozen roads, for example. And why the Artic Ocean isn't frozen all year around. But yeah, it's not in a water cloud's property to house salt.

28 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although speaking of the Cloud Sea, I've an inquiry about its salinity. Clouds IRL I don't think contain a whole lot of salt, if they did, then why would rainwater be safe for us to drink and plant life to soak in? Can clouds exist that contain unsafe-to-drink saltwater levels of salt? Do the clouds atop the Cloud Sea contain little salt because, salt being too heavy to float in clouds, most of it sinks into the unclouded water beneath it?

Most organisms not found in saltwater need freshwater to live. Given Titans have organic interiors, there can't be a tremendous water table or underground aquifers, so I'm concerned about freshwater supplies for all inhabitants of the Titans. Clearly, everything is sustainable since life has existed for untold eons in Alrest, and IRL people have lived on little islands for thousands of years where freshwater supplies I'd expect to be quite limited. But I like to think about this kind of stuff.🚰

I don't think much of this applies to the Cloud Sea, since (endgame spoilers):

Spoiler

the Cloud Sea is actually made of nanomachines, son, which have similar properties to water when condenced.

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...really?

Because i had to retry and actually use my attacks right xD

Oh the joke is that whenever players come back later in the game, they can just OHKO the dude. The Mayne Driver is kinda a meme.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

No

Unless Blind status

Ah. So the hit +10 won't be necessary yet? (Or ever?) Just wanted to make sure I'm not playing the game wrong.

Pyra_dissapointed_stare.png

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ah. So the hit +10 won't be necessary yet? (Or ever?) Just wanted to make sure I'm not playing the game wrong.

Not in FC. However it might be good for sepith combination for Arts (check notebook)

Also Arts can't miss.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Pyra_dissapointed_stare.png

WHAT'DIDOTHISTIME?!!?!!/?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Not in FC. However it might be good for sepith combination for Arts (check notebook)

Ok!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also Arts can't miss.

Good to know!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Not to you, i just got to that scene in xb2 xD

Oh boy. Can't wait 'till I get to that!

Also, I think I might end up liking Trails more than I expected. It's kinda odd, but there's a whole, bunch of stuff that's really similar to the story I'm writing. And also the gameplay, sorta.