• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Absolutely. The cast builds as you go on. You'll meet new faces until the very end of the journey.

And you'll have more characters be introduced in succeeding games while having the familiar ones return.

Ngl, Estelle x Joshua is one of the best, least cringiest video game romances I've seen. I like it a lot. It's just well-written overall (no spoilers, of course).

Edited by twilitfalchion

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Still not a big fan of Estelle tho, but don't tell Shrimpy

Disowned

Thrice over

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ngl, Estelle x Joshua is one of the best, least cringiest video game romances I've seen. I like it a lot. It's just well-written overall (no spoilers, of course).

Ikr!

And i didn't even ship em, but it's so well done 👌

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...hitbox in Tiger Tiger is stupid

Playing Tiger Tiger on Easy changes literally nothing except it makes it so that you don't take damage from hitting walls. That's why most people just do that on Easy.

Tiger Tiger isn't necessary btw. Tora can do just fine with little to no Poppiswap investment. I speak from experience, the only time I actually invested a reasonable amount of time into Tiger Tiger was on my main file (which is on NG+).

But if you want, the DLC gives you a free 30,000 Ether Crystals. And speaking of DLC, have you gotten the Legendary Cores from it yet? I recommend popping open two of them as it's usually a good way to check which pity group you've been placed in due to how the pity system works.

Just now, Armagon said:

Playing Tiger Tiger on Easy changes literally nothing except it makes it so that you don't take damage from hitting walls.

Oh good to know

I am doing the dlc quest hence why i am playing it xD

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

And speaking of DLC, have you gotten the Legendary Cores from it yet?

Yup. Will pop some when i get Nia

19 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Do I dare comment on this...

A combination of loud wind and my stomach woke me up at 3.

Well, still better than having no alarm.

I know I will get backfire, but I have to be honest, if Sky FC had been my first Trails game, I never would have become a Trails fan. Was painful to playthrough it for me, not gonna lie. The only Trails game I never would replay. Gameplaywise it was disappointing for having low party with low ressources against OP enemies.

IMG_20210120_214135.jpg

Barrel time in a week. 

Will probably be the last game I get for a while. As good as 3D World is and as cool as Bowser's Fury looks, I'll probably wait for a sale on that one (ha, Nintendo sales). Unless Bowser's Fury is really good.

Pioneers of Olive Town can wait. Gunvolt 3 and Rune Factory 5 have no release dates and likely won't come out until Summer at the earliest.

27 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Oh right, there's two sets.

27 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yup. Will pop some when i get Nia

Well for Nia you can just give her Crossette. Having two Fire Blades early game is really good because Fire is the best element (shows up the most on Blade Combos).

Edited by Armagon

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

That's right. Barrels are a running joke in Atelier, right?

Yep. Ever since the first game.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Collection quests in rpgs...

Fun with bold capital F

Where the hell in confusion Ivy

Ok listen, collection quests stinky. But. This is where Xenoblade 2 says "we don't do that here". You know how the collection points are in fixed spots, right?

Screenshot_20210120-215458.png

You can go to any of these, collect the items, fast travel to the closest Landmark, rinse and repeat. Gone are the days of running around the area, collecting one item at a time until you get what you need. Certain Field Skills also increase the amount and chances of getting higher rarity stuff.

Really the only thing that it's missing is XenoblaDE's system of telling you which spots have what you need. Although Torna does tell you what kind of item you'll be getting before you pick it.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You can go to any of these, collect the items, fast travel to the closest Landmark, rinse and repeat. Gone are the days of running around the area, collecting one item at a time until you get what you need.

I've been doing that, but drop late ao low i only got it once xD

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I've been doing that, but drop late ao low i only got it once xD

Ah, you know what it is? You don't have Dromarch, who has a Botany Skill. So of course the drop rate is gonna be lower.

I usually wait until after saving Nia to start doing quests in Gormott.

Dw though, the BEXP you get from doing these quests will still be added to Nia's reserve so you don't have to worry about her losing levels. Any pouch items she has active are also halted, so they'll be safe iirc.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Still not a big fan of Estelle tho, but don't tell Shrimpy

It’s Twilit you have to fear. 😛

40 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Do I dare comment on this...

Nothing wrong with a sharing of opinions!

Anyway, from what Shrimpy has said of Cold Steel’s writing... I don’t exactly have a great impression of it.

Spoiler

I mean I know how I felt about fe fates with its big reveal being “curse”, but imagine that with however many games of buildup!