Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Neptune is one of the cutest characters in video games for me. Not just from her looks, but also from her personality.
She's awesome!

Agreed on this! She really is such a fun/cute character.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Nep fans unite!

That's me for sure, then! Once you, Shrimperor, and Armagon introduced me to the series, I was hooked! Thank you all so much for that! 

I've decided to continue on with FE9 and make some progress witht hat before moving towards Thracia and Berwick Saga.

Just made it to chapter 8, and so far it's been pretty eh. The story's good, but the map design's been pretty awful. Still, it is the earlygame, so I'll give it some slack, but I hope it improves soon.

And Rolf x Mist is still best ship.

Seriously though, I think that I need to be in a chill mindset to play FE9. Feeling kinda high-strung right now...

Edited by Benice

@DragonFlames @lightcosmo Atelier Ryza 2 news

EeqqO2PUwAEz55L?format=jpg&name=large

Tao's a man now. Bos hasn't changed at all.

EeqqO2TU8AAbF3a?format=jpg&name=large

New character Serri Glaus. She's an Oren, just like Lila. Also to the right we can see that you can only reach certain areas by swimming underwater. Neat.

There's also some *ahem* horny pre-order posters for the Japanese version, because of course. These three are like the only ones that aren't radiating horny energy.

20200806_070924.jpg?width=305&height=431EetT4pAUcAEZiSJ?format=jpg&name=smallEetT6SJUwAAIedj?format=jpg&name=medium

They are really pushing for Ryza/Klaudia here.

Game comes out December 3rd in Japan, no Western release date yet but it's probably the same, if not, close.

30 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@DragonFlames @lightcosmo Atelier Ryza 2 news

EeqqO2PUwAEz55L?format=jpg&name=large

Tao's a man now. Bos hasn't changed at all.

EeqqO2TU8AAbF3a?format=jpg&name=large

New character Serri Glaus. She's an Oren, just like Lila. Also to the right we can see that you can only reach certain areas by swimming underwater. Neat.

There's also some *ahem* horny pre-order posters for the Japanese version, because of course. These three are like the only ones that aren't radiating horny energy.

20200806_070924.jpg?width=305&height=431EetT4pAUcAEZiSJ?format=jpg&name=smallEetT6SJUwAAIedj?format=jpg&name=medium

They are really pushing for Ryza/Klaudia here.

Game comes out December 3rd in Japan, no Western release date yet but it's probably the same, if not, close.

Whoa, are they adding alts now?! 

New character is good as well!

Super excited for this now! 

Finally, some pre-order bonuses I can get behind.

In other news, we're finally getting another Pikmin game; even if it's just an updated port of Pikmin 3, the series getting more appreciation is always welcome. Besides including all the DLC, it has new difficulty settings, adds multiplayer to the main story (not that I have anyone to play with), a sidestory featuring Olimar and Louie, and the long-awaited return of the Piklopedia. I got Pikmin 3 for the Wii U, but I'll think about if these new features convince me to buy it again.

Yoshi_Kids.png

I just finished Chapter 2 so this isn't applicable to me yet, but I appreciate that the Yoshi in TTYD comes in different colors. Considering that every other party member is static and you can also name Yoshi, it adds some interesting customizability and was probably a pleasant surprise for first-time players. Orange is my favorite color, but I'm boring so I'll probably stick with green because it's canon.

I think I've only had the green one. Then again, it's a rotation depending on how much time passes and I go between starting that timer and getting him pretty much ASAP, so... yeah.

30 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Whoa, are they adding alts now?! 

If these alts are in the game, it'll be DLC.

20 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I just finished Chapter 2 so this isn't applicable to me yet, but I appreciate that the Yoshi in TTYD comes in different colors.

I remember getting the black Yoshi during my playthrough.

33 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Yoshi_Kids.png

I just finished Chapter 2 so this isn't applicable to me yet, but I appreciate that the Yoshi in TTYD comes in different colors. Considering that every other party member is static and you can also name Yoshi, it adds some interesting customizability and was probably a pleasant surprise for first-time players. Orange is my favorite color, but I'm boring so I'll probably stick with green because it's canon.

Most players dont know that the color chosen is determined by time, though.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If these alts are in the game, it'll be DLC.

Dont say that!

Edited by lightcosmo

I played some Spelunky earlier, since the new one will be coming out in a few months, this happened, and I find it the funniest thing ever, for some reason.

Spoiler

527db2bcfcde228cd32449009d652c0c.png

Cosuin called me yesterday close before heading to bed, that I still could visit him tomorrow.

Oh well, let's bring it on attempt #2.

I'm so damn tired right now because I could sleep maybe two hours at best due to the heat.

And yesterday was only the beginning because a heatwave is forecasted till end of next week with even warmer nights.

Yep, bought Megadimension Neptunia VII for the Switch, and taking my time on it...until I saw:

Spoiler

"Where there's life, there's rope"

That is a mood.

Edited by Karimlan