Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

33 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Maybe we could've gotten a decent H-scene in FSN if we had an Illya route 😛

This is something reserved exclusively for doujins now.

34 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Like how?

Do they tell important secrets to each other while doing the deed?

Or the MC thinks of this one agent while having hot sweet sex?

Drama. And establishing villains.

Ok, my definition of "important" may differ.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You mean, past midnight and right before lunch? Not much time, is it.

Little by little you will eventually finish it 😉

15 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Gameplay vs. Story, the Thread

"Echoes, because I love Hoshido."

Literally the best take in the thread.

• Replies 177k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Well.

I got my sorry behind kicked and routed.

And then when I ran out of units, the game crashed.

They weren't kidding about the difficulty, were they... Hoo boy. More tomorrow. Still, I like what I'm seeing so far. Fred-kun was an extremely unfortunate loss, though. Might have to restart just for that.

16 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

You don't get him, no.

Yeah, I noticed.

16 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

Don't fret! The second chapter in the game is hard. Are you on Normal or Hard?

Hard, of course. Wouldn't wanna risk the game being too easy on normal.

13 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Gameplay vs. Story, the Thread

I noticed. Yeah, that's a good description of it. You can pretty much just read which game each person picks and immediately tell what their arguments are going to be.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I don’t know why this exists.

People in the Breaking Bad community think Walt going JESSE is the funniest shit ever. They also enjoy repeating the same "this is the moment Walt became Heisenberg" meme format on every single video about the show on Youtube. Oh, and apparently they like to make fun of Walt Jr for eating breakfast.

The Breaking Bad community is exceedingly dumb. At least in Youtube.

Just now, Ghost_06_ said:

Little by little you will eventually finish it 😉

I'll pass, thanks.

Just now, Ghost_06_ said:

"Echoes, because I love Hoshido."

Can't say I really get it. Am I slow?

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

He doesn't wanna destroy Hoshido in Conquest, so between Echoes and Conquest he chose the one where Hoshido still lives xD

Hahahaha... Ah, I get it now. Only Fates that exists is Conquest. Pfft.

56 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hey, Miss uh... Eleano. Would you kindly put some clothes on? Thanks.

Don’t listen to the Teehee’s insidious voice Rubenio! It promises only lies and ruination!

...Why do I gotta be weird and haven't touched NEO TWEWY for the past few days? My mind has been saying "It's the end of Week 1, the game ought to go big to justify the second week. Therefore, I should be a mind not overly tired and very receptive to whatever the drama will be.". And yet, it still hasn't for no good reason. To think I was plowing down on the game beforehand, that was great, it's not like I've been filling the time without anything particularly entertaining.

---

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/10/famitsu-sales-10-18-21-10-24-21

I feel sorry for Draggy.

1 hour ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Sex sells, and extremely degenerate people are willing to pay absurds amount of money in order to see their fantasies come true. I read it because I was told it was a masterpiece, not for the H-scenes.

Yeaaaaah, that was what the degenerates were saying on the reddit of that "thing" during my depression-to-ecstasy madness... last week? Last century? (It feels so long ago.) Come for the hentai, stay/leave forever changed by the non-carnal emotional feels. And yet, what explains the weekly or monthly digital release of official new "artwork" for $15 of said VN?😒 (Not to say all of it looked unappealing or morally disgusting.🙄)

1 hour ago, Shrimp γ said:

Or the MC thinks of this one agent while having hot sweet sex?

Reminds me what I heard once of Aleister Crowley, late Victorian/Edwardian sex cult leader. Concentrate on something you really want in life during sex, and your dream will come true. 

13 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That's a cute number.

It's astonishing how much more the hardware sold by, at least for the Switch.

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Why do I gotta be weird and haven't touched NEO TWEWY for the past few days? My mind has been saying "It's the end of Week 1, the game ought to go big to justify the second week. Therefore, I should be a mind not overly tired and very receptive to whatever the drama will be.". And yet, it still hasn't for no good reason. To think I was plowing down on the game beforehand, that was great, it's not like I've been filling the time without anything particularly entertaining.

I was wondering what was up. Part of me finds the idea of you seeing something in the day and went "I will never speak of this again" afterwards.

7 hours ago, Dayni said:

Do we arrange TeeheeF2?

When people are talking about TF2 but you can't play it...

Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.jpg

Maybe the Steam Deck would be a worthwhile purchase, if it shipped in a reasonable timeframe. Curse you, Gaben!

37 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also, anyone ever gets the Nintendo Switch Initials mixed up with the Not Safe for Work ones...?

Honestly I'm not used to the initials. NS is fine, but the "W" feels forced for the sake of having a third initial. NES, SNES, N64, GCN (why this in America, but it's NGC in Japan? Shouldn't traditional naming conventions mean the exact opposite?), GB, GBC, GBA, NDS, 3DS, they all worked fine for me for initials. But NSW doesn't.

38 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Part of me finds the idea of you seeing something in the day and went "I will never speak of this again" afterwards.

...Are you telling me Rindo is freed from the game after Week 1, but wakes up in the middle of the Scramble Crossing completely naked in public? Because that would make me want to forget the game's existence and strangle an effigy of the writer.

Inasmuch as I have a filthy mind, people ending up in "compromised" situations is a serious turnoff. It's not ever truly funny.

But no, I'm just being the weirdo I am. And not always for the better.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Are you telling me Rindo is freed from the game after Week 1, but wakes up in the middle of the Scramble Crossing completely naked in public? Because that would make me want to forget the game's existence and strangle an effigy of the writer.

Even completely removed of implications, that'd be so far out there that you'd have to ask how that got approved.

Terminator would have done that if it were made in Japan.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Honestly I'm not used to the initials. NS is fine, but the "W" feels forced for the sake of having a third initial. NES, SNES, N64, GCN (why this in America, but it's NGC in Japan? Shouldn't traditional naming conventions mean the exact opposite?), GB, GBC, GBA, NDS, 3DS, they all worked fine for me for initials. But NSW doesn't.

NSw work better? (See when it comes to things that have 1 word for abbreviation it gets a little dicey, even if you're also trying to add the company as another word)

NSw work better? (See when it comes to things that have 1 word for abbreviation it gets a little dicey, even if you're also trying to add the company as another word)

SWN maybe. But it could just be there is no three-letter initialization that gels with me for the system. And if anyone suggests "NSP", a Joy-Con will be covered in the warm bile of their gallbladder in 3... 2... 1....

Even completely removed of implications, that'd be so far out there that you'd have to ask how that got approved.

Remember the ending to the first game? Pretend NEO's writer was thinking "How can I outdo it?", and they failed to realize that making things more exaggerated/unexpected than before, does not equate to making things better. Not all writers learn that lesson I'm told.

Terminator would have done that if it were made in Japan.

I've never watched any of the films, but surprisingly, I've vaguely heard of the scene you're referencing.

Now you're making me comically think of how Japan could ruin Terminator with "anime" additions. If only I had actually watched the movies to actually imagine things I could laugh at.

24 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I can say with confidence that i enjoy Disgaea's battle system and core mechanics of getting equipment/abilities.

Glad to hear someone is having fun with it.🙂 NIS could use every fan they can get.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well there you have it @Sooks @Saint Rubenio. Late next month. I'll see what the deal is all about.

I'm sure Rubenio will be waiting for you to eat five and twenty crows for once.

I'll be here to laugh if you drop it at the first game cold turkey.😄

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Banner Saga trilogy is $10 on the PS store. Sale ends the 20th of next month. Which by then, yeah there should be room on the rotation.

Well there you have it @Sooks @Saint Rubenio. Late next month. I'll see what the deal is all about.

Let’s go.

Remember to make all the bad choices I did so I can feel better but none of the ones Ruben did (do whatever you want with the overlap). You don’t want to miss out on a chance to bully Ruben, do you?

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've never watched any of the films, but surprisingly, I've vaguely heard of the scene you're referencing.

Now you're making me comically think of how Japan could ruin Terminator with "anime" additions. If only I had actually watched the movies to actually imagine things I could laugh at.

As someone who's seen all of them (only one not seen in full), you can look at the first two as they are and imo skip the rest unless something about them captivates you.

Anime Terminator would do terrible things with the T-800s, I guess.

28 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Remember the ending to the first game? Pretend NEO's writer was thinking "How can I outdo it?", and they failed to realize that making things more exaggerated/unexpected than before, does not equate to making things better. Not all writers learn that lesson I'm told.

I mean, i they did that they could just add the "What the Hell?" shout from the original and it would make perfect sense.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Best final dungeon theme btw.

*blocks your path*

49 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm sure Rubenio will be waiting for you to eat five and twenty crows for once.

Me explaining to Ruben why Banner Saga is the worst thing ever made

tenor.gif

37 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You don’t want to miss out on a chance to bully Ruben, do you?

I'll do it by killing his favorite character.

14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Best final dungeon theme btw.

6 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

*blocks your path*

Both of you are wrong

These are the best Trails final dungeon themes. It's these two >>>>>>>>>> everything else.