• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

10 hours ago, Dayni said:

As someone who doesn't have much familiarity with these terms when it comes to NBs and whatever else would be outside the binary, I have no notion.

Non-Binary is a pretty fancy term, I just consider myself genderless, hence why I'm fine with any and all pronouns.

But hey, we're in the same boat, I don't much about this stuff either.

Also I found one.

user uploaded image

A little wide and short for a koto but it still works.

27 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Non-Binary is a pretty fancy term, I just consider myself genderless, hence why I'm fine with any and all pronouns.

But hey, we're in the same boat, I don't much about this stuff either.

Also I found one.

user uploaded image

A little wide and short for a koto but it still works.

Sakura and Elise but years later and hanging out:

As to the point on pronouns, I guess I just am an outsider to that as it's not something I've much thought on myself. But I kinda get that point about genderless being literal in that it's nothing and as a result everything is useable.

Edited by Dayni

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Sakura and Elise but years later and hanging out.

I wish there was more art of Sakura playing the Koto, I only saw this one image when searching for it.

12 minutes ago, Dayni said:

As to the point on pronouns, I guess I just am an outsider to that as it's not something I've much thought on myself. But I kinda get that point about genderless being literal in that it's nothing and as a result everything is useable.

Mhm. Personally I find the label of gender more restrictive than anything, one of the most tiring things I often heard as a child were "Oh you like this? That's odd for a boy" Or "Of course you would like this, you're a boy" And so on.

In my eyes, I'm Quetzal the human before I'm Quetzal the man or Quetzal the non-binary person.

Happy birthday @CatManThree!

19 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Mhm. Personally I find the label of gender more restrictive than anything, one of the most tiring things I often heard as a child were "Oh you like this? That's odd for a boy" Or "Of course you would like this, you're a boy" And so on.

Yeah, I really get this; I feel more or less the same way.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

We were definitely in different circles at the time, I saw a fair amount of bashing Oshawott before release.

I mean, I was 9 by the time it released, so I only  followed sites like Serebii.net

Doesn't matter, his sprite was always good

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

BW2 Oshawott's great though, he's lively and throwing the scalchop and all.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Sakura and Elise but years later and hanging out:

Dammit Silvagunner, you made a great one.

3 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I get your point in a broad sense, though it is my view thinking that that associations tied to the labelling certainly need to be assessed and cast aside if unneeded.

I can't say I had that kind of statement thrown at me all that often, but I never really pushed at it either.

1 minute ago, Awakened_06_ said:

I mean, I was 9 by the time it released, so I only  followed sites like Serebii.net

Doesn't matter, his sprite was always good

Some were really harsh about the guy.

2 minutes ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Why am I expecting Jane Austen dialogue?

Beautiful weather today, two whole months warmer than it should be.

Played more Xenosaga after some reading from the lounge chair. The Cathedral Ship dungeon felt a little too long this soon. I see THAT isn't that big a spoiler. Stopped at the boss though, too early to give a boss two attack-all minions and buff its stats -with a heaping amount of Boost usage- when the servants die, too early.😑

8 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

wouldn't she fit right in with those band of murders

I mean, there's a reason she's still playable in Garonquest. She's perfect for Team Garon.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, there's a reason she's still playable in Garonquest. She's perfect for Team Garon.

Hans x Peri, my personal One True Nopeing

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Stopped at the boss though, too early to give a boss two attack-all minions and buff its stats -with a heaping amount of Boost usage- when the servants die, too early.😑

XS I and II are kinda unforgiving when it comes to that, haha.

53 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I get your point in a broad sense, though it is my view thinking that that associations tied to the labelling certainly need to be assessed and cast aside if unneeded.

I can't say I had that kind of statement thrown at me all that often, but I never really pushed at it either.

I can understand the desire to sort people into categories but I feel that we as humans have gone overboard in that regard, especially since many labels on a human being don't do a good job of telling who they actually are as a person.

Perhaps not all people agree with me but I personally want to be free of those subdivisions and live as I want without the crushing weight of expectations, for people to see me as me and nothing more

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Beautiful weather today, two whole months warmer than it should be.

I envy that. It's been very cold over here for far too long.

14 minutes ago, pong said:

I just realized, Hans and Peri are basically the same character but I guess Peri is considered to be okay by Xander.

10 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

I just realized, Hans and Peri are basically the same character but I guess Peri is considered to be okay by Xander.

Well, Hans doesn't have the (wo-)manchild tendencies, but they definitely have the same "psychopathic murderer" character basis.

53 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

>Be me

>Be too lazy to remove Dragon Fang so have to watch Corrin 1-round Candace, preventing a capture.

I was definitely punished for my sloth.

Gotta love the name change.

16 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

He really is Little Garon Jr.

Let's not kid ourselves here - Xander just likes the look of her. I mean, I can't blame him, she does look pretty great. Just a shame about... y'know, the murderizing.

Just now, Shrimpolaris said:

QfkPmDN.png

all right have a nice day

Ryoma be about that worker's solidarity.

I can dig it.

3 minutes ago, pong said:

Wouldn't you know it, I think when I debated alterations of Fates I think that was a part of the plan. Both happy to do it, though one more pragmatic and looking for status and the other just in it for the kill and already in that position. Hell, it could alter both's perceptions if someone were to want to do that.

1 minute ago, GuardianSing said:

I can understand the desire to sort people into categories but I feel that we as humans have gone overboard in that regard, especially since many labels on a human being don't do a good job of telling who they actually are as a person.

Perhaps not all people agree with me but I personally want to be free of those subdivisions and live as I want without the crushing weight of expectations, for people to see me as me and nothing more

To some degree a transformation to society involves alteration of this on a fundamental level, but for many these things end up shaping their perception to a great degree and that cannot be overlooked: if they do find that some label is fundamental to their own place and perception of the world it's not that simple to ask them to cast it aside.

Being free to choose to be free of it in oneself and the acceptance of that by others should be a step in the right direction regardless, not like that's acceptable to a surprising amount sadly.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Gotta love the name change.

It's more than the name.

I will take suggestions for edits

Played a bit more TS. Didn't have enough time to get to another battle. I can see what people were saying about the start being slow, there's much text here. But that's okay. After all these weeks of non-stop racing action, I'm fine with just sitting back and reading some fantasy politics.

Also, there's a guy called Dragan. This being a FE game he'll be the final boss

38 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

It's more than the name.

I will take suggestions for edits

An ultra zoom in on Garon's increasingbdiscomfort face.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Too bad you didn't found someone named Dr. Agon instead.

9 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

AZ0qCxt.png

KCu9ikU.png

His Face

i can't 

lmao

The Garon face is best face.

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Maybe I'll find his cousin D. Ragn instead.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

He's great.

A mess, but a great one.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

An ultra zoom in on Garon's increasingbdiscomfort face.

Slap his faces on?

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Immediately thought of the play that never was, Dr. Acula

Dr. Agon would probably be like the Fire Dragon in the end.