Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Sidereal Wraith said:

…You know, in the last decade we’ve lost some truly great authors. Ray Bradbury, Richard Matheson, Harlan Ellison the list goes on. Hell many great writers die before their time, like Charles Beaumont or Karl Edward Wagner. Just some food for thought.

Shit authors die too. Look at Ayn Rand, L Ron Hubbard and countless forgotten others (Including Edward Bulwer-Lytton, he who gave us "It was a dark and stormy night.").

Mortality is inevitable.

• Replies 176.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Did they just sneak a Fire Emblem reference?

Ts62iivr o

1 hour ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

who said wholesome can't be lewd? or vice versa?

Wholesomely lewd then?

1 hour ago, Punished Dayni said:

Until then I kinda feel like playing it with drift is a mistake so I can't really play the demo that I've put off for the last while.

It's a musou, you aren't missing much. Just put it on very easy

1 hour ago, Punished Dayni said:

What happened with the show?

>anything related to GoT

>Anno Domini 2022

it's own existence is a mistake.

47 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Shit authors die too. Look at Ayn Rand, L Ron Hubbard and countless forgotten others (Including Edward Bulwer-Lytton, he who gave us "It was a dark and stormy night.").

Mortality is inevitable.

56 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Dammit spoilers!

Wdym? I thought you were already on the war phase

"Then, for the first time, people would truly be free, to think for themselves. To decide what's right and what's wrong"

Now you're speaking my language, Claude.

Just don't conquer an entire continent for it.

3 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

Wdym? I thought you were already on the war phase

Yes but he hadn't explained to me his plans just yet.

2 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

I see a spider.

Wonder what you'll do to make them work as a unit?

What, the spider alone isn't fun enough?

I will do what I can. Monsters will work a bit differently from regular classes. Nothing too exotic.

3 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Just don't conquer an entire continent for it.

That's Edelgard's job

And the moron's in Hopes

Edited by Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων

https://noisypixel.net/nis-america-kuro-no-kiseki-spreadsheet-creators-cease-work/

Imagine having the slowest translations in the genre and then complaining when fans take matters into their own hands.

Their right, sure, but still a dick move

Edited by Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων

8 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

That's Edelgard's job

And the moron's in Hopes

Well, I know the goal of Edelgard and Claude, now I'm just curious on what the goal is or what it would've been for the awkward religious teenager, Dimitri.

Honestly now that I've gotten a bit into it, I'm super curious on how the other routes will portray these events and what will change. After playing Fates for so long it feels really good to be actually invested in a Fire Emblem story.

Don't tell me of course, I'd like to find out on my own.

5 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

After playing Fates for so long it feels really good to be actually invested in a Fire Emblem story.

Big agree.

It's one of the main reasons why i love 3H so much

Before Copes ruined everything

A shame none of the others share a similar taste.

31 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

>anything related to GoT

>Anno Domini 2022

it's own existence is a mistake.

>The Books

>CK Mods

>Some third thing that I'm not recalling this second

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e23bc1251e8ea3f82e

31 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

It's a musou, you aren't missing much. Just put it on very easy

I want to try to play at least on normal dangit. Just got put off when I was getting bodied in side maps, but I am clearly not skilled with these.

All I heard about Maddening was enough for me to think Nope for that, but is there nothing arising from difficulties?

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What, the spider alone isn't fun enough?

I will do what I can. Monsters will work a bit differently from regular classes. Nothing too exotic.

Personally the spiders were the least interesting monster class in SS, so that's just me being a sourpuss.

2 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

A shame none of the others share a similar taste.

I recall people putting Switch cartridges into their mouths being a big thing when the console was first released. Apparently they taste bad.

32 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Personally the spiders were the least interesting monster class in SS, so that's just me being a sourpuss.

Dang it.

Well, I hope Wenceslaus the mogall will be enough to compensate and that his name will fit. I just wanted to avoid the weapon-using monsters, they struck me as too much like regular units, not too interesting to give to the player. With the perfect zombie portrait having existed since the Berwick LP and mogalls being the single coolest monster class, I was left with the choice between doggo and spider. And well, I thought spiders would be more exotic. Plus, I had the perfect idea for its recruitment.

Or y'know, four monsters, but I think that's perhaps a bit much

Edited by Saint Rubenio

7 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I recall people putting Switch cartridges into their mouths being a big thing when the console was first released. Apparently they taste bad.

It was a meme from launch because Nintendo made a point of mentioning said chemical was there after Jeff Gerstmann tried it out in a video.

Polygon article going over all that here.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, I hope Wenceslaus the mogall will be enough to compensate and that his name will fit. I just wanted to avoid the weapon-using monsters, they struck me as too much like regular units, not too interesting to give to the player. With the perfect zombie portrait having existed since the Berwick LP and mogalls being the single coolest monster class, I was left with the choice between doggo and spider. And well, I thought spiders would be more exotic. Plus, I had the perfect idea for its recruitment.

I get the logic of avoiding using the weapon monsters, and it's true that you'd have the chance to make more of the Baels with this.

But make the doggo a secret unit now

43 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I heard they intently put something on it to make it taste bad

Edited by Sinon

8 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

I get the logic of avoiding using the weapon monsters, and it's true that you'd have the chance to make more of the Baels with this.

At this point, the choice is irreversible anyhow. Unlike mogalls, who have two portraits in the FEUniverse's public repository because mogalls are awesome, baels have nothing. So I spent like five hours making a grungy, tiny, adorable bael portrait.

https://images2.imgbox.com/35/48/MGgyBCzH_o.png

It's not high art, but I refuse to let it go to waste. Not after all the trouble I went through to make it.

8 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

But make the doggo a secret unit now

Doggo Gotoh lololololololololol

1 hour ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Yes but he hadn't explained to me his plans just yet.

Don't worry, that meme was just fridge logic

1 hour ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

https://noisypixel.net/nis-america-kuro-no-kiseki-spreadsheet-creators-cease-work/

Imagine having the slowest translations in the genre and then complaining when fans take matters into their own hands.

Their right, sure, but still a dick move

OOF

I think the only good thing about it all is that it basically confirms that they got the rights to Kuro. Still, massive dick move. Why didn't they just buy their translation to speed up the process??

53 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

>The Books

>CK Mods

>Some third thing that I'm not recalling this second

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e23bc1251e8ea3f82e

They're related to ASOIAF, not GoT😜

Even then, Winds won't be out until 2026 and Martin is going to die before finishing book 7

2 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Mortality is inevitable.

…I was trying to make a point about how Shrimp-kun needs to give up his Teehee madness ways and find salvation by getting good taste in media.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

At this point, the choice is irreversible anyhow. Unlike mogalls, who have two portraits in the FEUniverse's public repository because mogalls are awesome, baels have nothing. So I spent like five hours making a grungy, tiny, adorable bael portrait.

https://images2.imgbox.com/35/48/MGgyBCzH_o.png

It's not high art, but I refuse to let it go to waste. Not after all the trouble I went through to make it.

Melville looks like a baby spider to me.

Aww.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Doggo Gotoh lololololololololol

And with that your course is set.

3 minutes ago, Punished06 said:

They're related to ASOIAF, not GoT😜

I guess so.

Just now, Punished06 said:

Even then, Winds won't be out until 2026 and Martin is going to die before finishing book 7

Bold of you to assume tWoW will be out before the author dies.

1 minute ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

…I was trying to make a point about how Shrimp-kun needs to give up his Teehee madness ways and find salvation by getting good taste in media.

And we saw how that worked.

27 minutes ago, Benice said:

I love them.

Thanks. So do I. You'd think this'd be my first non-splice portrait, but it's actually an extremely heavily edited version of the bael class card.

I had to change the angle of the spider so the portrait wouldn't break. It was torture.

13 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Melville looks like a baby spider to me.

Aww.

That's the idea, actually. It's a wee baby that becomes fond of a certain character and joins Eirika alongside him. Except the battle animations are the same, so it grows three times its size when entering combat. But eh, details shmetails.

The entire thing is wack, but you know how much I love writing wack. Contrary to what some may expect, though, I do not intend to make an entire Shitpost Stones. There's gonna be serious characters and some drama in there.

Oh, I can't wait to get there.

13 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

And with that your course is set.

Well, crap. I guess it is. It certainly would be less boring than like, Mansel Gotoh.