• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

49 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Bold of you to assume tWoW will be out before the author dies.

He's already finishing the last POV chapter for a character this year. Memes aside, Winds is almost finished.

39 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

cAPVSho.png
9hVOxtd.png

This is peak fiction, Wraith

11 minutes ago, Sinon said:

I have several questions

Me too. What is the name of this work and where can I find it?

>Stone Ocean Part 2 came out

>The OP is literally exactly the same bar the final shot

Fbkhlc_WYAIzISq?format=png&name=240x240

>Translation spreadsheets for all the currently untranslated Trails games being taking down thanks to NISA, famously known for localizing games quickly.

Fbkhlc_WYAIzISq?format=png&name=240x240

4 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

ZbaDUlg.png

From the makers of Onii-chan Kenobi!

pouxcbL.png
j0IjQQN.png
SoHtO8e.png

Oh my god XD

eUkF5dF.png

This girl is gold

a8c.jpg

2 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

https://noisypixel.net/nis-america-kuro-no-kiseki-spreadsheet-creators-cease-work/

Imagine having the slowest translations in the genre and then complaining when fans take matters into their own hands.

Their right, sure, but still a dick move

Remember that NISA straight-up is using the Geofront translation btw.

1 hour ago, Punished06 said:

I think the only good thing about it all is that it basically confirms that they got the rights to Kuro.

We will actually get Metroid Prime 4 before we even see a sliver of an official English translation of Kuro.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's the idea, actually. It's a wee baby that becomes fond of a certain character and joins Eirika alongside him. Except the battle animations are the same, so it grows three times its size when entering combat. But eh, details shmetails.

Clearly it's been enchanted to grow when it needs to.

My D&D party has a dwarf that does the same.

1 minute ago, Punished06 said:

He's already finishing the last POV chapter for a character this year. Memes aside, Winds is almost finished.

I've been assuming this for a decade, let me have this.

1 hour ago, Sinon said:

I have several questions

Sora is the answer

1 hour ago, Punished06 said:

Me too. What is the name of this work and where can I find it?

9-nine

It's a 4 parter VN (+ a newly released 5th part/epilogue). The pics are from part 2, which is the imouto route

I am not a big fan of the VN, especially with how they sold it (i only bought route 1 and youtube'd the rest), but Sora is absolutely amazing.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Remember that NISA straight-up is using the Geofront translation btw.

And still taking their slow sweet ass time with it, and charging 50 bucks for a 13 year old game

Crossbell official tl is a ??? decision tbh

Edited by Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων

Fellas i have reached 100 hours into Xenoblade 3. Gonna take a short break (lmao i know this game will pull me back in) because believe it or not i do actually want to play other games.

unknown.png?width=1148&height=645

I refuse to pay 50 bucks for a used copy of HD so emulation of the original it is.

9 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Sora is the answer

How does Kingdom Hearts fit into this?

14 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

And still taking their slow sweet ass time with it, and charging 50 bucks for a 13 year old game

Crossbell official tl is a ??? decision tbh

"But but lots of text and we're a small company" Atelier simultaneous releases stay winning.

6 hours ago, Punished06 said:

Is this wholesome or lewd?

Gfix1pqi o

Late to respond to this (I was dealing with chronic unemployment caused by overpopulation stemming from horny religious space colonists), but both is wholly viable. Intimacy doesn't have to mean dirty, handholding and snuggling (but no grinding; with clothing is definitely pure, yet without clothing still has the possibility of being wholesome) both classify as forms of wholesome intimacy. Though I would say what matters most is the psychology of the participants in the moment. Is it all lust in their heads, is it a desire for an emotional closeness (which I consider wholesome) carried out through physical contact, or a combination of these?

6 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

From the makers of Onii-chan Kenobi!

pouxcbL.png

As if family bonds have to remain strong? You can always cut ties. And you can always cut ties.🔪🥴

I've been watching too many murder shows. Although above girl would correctly point out sibling killings are seemingly rare, spouses killing spouses are a dime a dozen.

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

unknown.png?width=1148&height=645

I refuse to pay 50 bucks for a used copy of HD so emulation of the original it is.

Have fun!

I've never finished WW. Every time I played it when I was younger, I got to the Triforce hunt and then dropped it. I didn't as much as attempt the hunt.

17 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've never finished WW. Every time I played it when I was younger, I got to the Triforce hunt and then dropped it. I didn't as much as attempt the hunt.

I'm actually gonna see if Cemu runs well (it should) so i can play HD that way the Triforce hunt isn't as tedious.

10 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Considering how GS has dungeons with random encounters as well as towns, that element would likely change.

And as I've mentioned already GS is defined by psynergy, including the field applications. Having those would be interesting and I don't know how well they'd be covered within SFII's engine. But that wouldn't matter in this case would it?

Like I said, would be more akin to like SFII. You still have a traversable world map, towns, and dungeon like places. Just, with certain areas designated as the battle areas where the SRPG elements would take place. The rest of the map areas would be for psynergy stuff.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I'm kinda tempted to consider the Triforce hunt the best part of the game, considering it's the one time you can actually explore and approach things at your own direction instead of being lead by hand from one place to the next in a set order.
Of course it's still painfully obvious that it's just filler. Not like you explore any fresh new setpieces or fight new enemy types or anything. And of course there is zero story progress. Not even when you have all of them. Even though it's required for progress in the first place. It's more like the story stops pausing after you do those arbitrary tasks.

It's funny. People got a lot of unfair flag for it's "kiddy" artstyle and all these complaints pretty much vanished like a fart in the wind when people actually played it.
But like, the actual game is insanely restrictive and patronizing. It's the game that maneuvered the Zelda series into the rut it stayed in until A Link Between Worlds started opening things up again. Not that it started the trend or anything, but it never got more linear then this, both in the way you were allowed to maneuver the overworld and the way the dungeons were designed.
Except for the Forsaken Fortress, for some reason. And it's the first location you visit. It's really weird.

Edited by BrightBow

I'd say, even if it was driven by the recent memes, I decided to once again read Treasure Island. I used to own the book, a Spanish translation naturally, but I don't know what happened to it. At least being in the Public Domain means no hard finding it online. Since I had the last hours of work with basically nothing to do...

I remember thinking for the longest time that Molgera's theme was the Helmaroc King's. I don't even remember why...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

a8c.jpg

Hey, this is my schtick!

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

>Stone Ocean Part 2 came out

>The OP is literally exactly the same bar the final shot

Last OP with Made in Heaven, trust Netflix and DP's plan

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

There we go.

Ayy, enjoy the best Zelda game

2 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

9-nine

It's a 4 parter VN (+ a newly released 5th part/epilogue). The pics are from part 2, which is the imouto route

I am not a big fan of the VN, especially with how they sold it (i only bought route 1 and youtube'd the rest), but Sora is absolutely amazing.

Thank you! There's even a FT in my language

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Late to respond to this (I was dealing with chronic unemployment caused by overpopulation stemming from horny religious space colonists), but both is wholly viable. Intimacy doesn't have to mean dirty, handholding and snuggling (but no grinding; with clothing is definitely pure, yet without clothing still has the possibility of being wholesome) both classify as forms of wholesome intimacy. Though I would say what matters most is the psychology of the participants in the moment. Is it all lust in their heads, is it a desire for an emotional closeness (which I consider wholesome) carried out through physical contact, or a combination of these?

Just two siblings realizing that beneath all the bickering and bantering they really care about each other😉

Yes, it's incest

Edited by Punished06