• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

29 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

4 hours table editing is exactly my definition of a chore xD

Patience. The reward is worth it, and not to mention i learned a shitton while i modded!

"With you on our side, the church will join us well. That makes fighting the Empire a moral cause" -Claude.

Hahahaha! The church being moral, that's hysterical. Remind me again why I'm apparently determined to look for the person that was basically using me as a religious puppet this whole time?

Good thing Subahibi only has 3 stories, I can do a quick reread, haha...

What do you mean Zakuro's story isn't one of these three?

3 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Man

current XBC2 discourse

Why

I already told you, didn't I? Fandom wars has no end. We are doomed to fight each other as long as there is more than one person. It is inevitable...

02o5tydi o

3 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Wha?

Read the first three stories of Subahibi, Wraith. I bet you like stories about the end of the world.

1 hour ago, Punished06 said:

I already told you, didn't I? Fandom wars has no end. We are doomed to fight each other as long as there is more than one person. It is inevitable...

Which is why only one person must be allowed to determine what is Truth, and that person shall be determined by the right of might. -Or through ignoring everyone else on the interwebs.😄

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Mario Kart Double Dash: The first good Mario Kart (review)

Mario Kart Double Dash. The first actually good Mario Kart. Probably the first Mario Kart game that controls decently and doesn't give me motion sickness and the tracks are pretty solid. I love that each track has it's own little logo, they should bring that back.

The tag-team mechanic is interesting in principle but i kinda felt that it didn't really do anything? Each character has a unique item so having two different characters will give you access to both but it wasn't really changing the way the game was being played. It's still fun, i just wish they did more with it. It's definitely a game i would've gotten more out if i grew up with it.

7/10

DD was sorta my first, though no retro cups makes it feel small by modern standards.

Agreed on the double aspect. It is slightly more meaningful if you play co-op, but it's a shallow gimmick through and through. I don't see them bringing it back, even if some people retain a fondness for the idea. The MK roster has grown too much to give every two characters a unique item.

One positive in the evolution of MK is that DD is the first game to de-genericize the karts. That's visually nice, and leaves me wondering why recent games really haven't brought back the old rides in single-seat form. Mario's Red Fire has a certain rugged pseudo-realism to it that I can appreciate.

24 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Priorities

And I know where my eyes fall. Why do I get so distracted by the exact same thin, 97.5% muscle, hairless young male anime forms? I'd think I'd grow bored of them.

So, just now I learned that Anthropomorphizing Dungeons with Builder elements is a fic genre. Huh, sounds quite interesting...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

16 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

So, just now I learned that Anthropomorphizing Dungeons with Builder elements is a fic genre. Huh, sounds quite interesting...

ss_22c902f221b76337a00803e4ccf93565ba595

Saw this some time ago, a VN where you're a viking trying to get towns to seduce sentient towns into letting you pillage them.

4 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

And direct rumours are firing up again

just like every month

🍿

51 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That's visually nice, and leaves me wondering why recent games really haven't brought back the old rides in single-seat form.

I think Wario's limousine is one of the available kart pieces in Mario Kart 8.

20 minutes ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

There's even a mange with a "House"-girl where everytime they bang the house gets another floor 😄

Ah Japan. Never stop.

"Groom an heir"

https://i.redd.it/rqzo26h26ak91.png

LMAO

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Which is why only one person must be allowed to determine what is Truth, and that person shall be determined by the right of might.

YES.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-Or through ignoring everyone else on the interwebs.😄

Contrary to what the memes might say, we cannot replace reality with our own. And can you ignore a thousand mosquitoes buzzing in your ear?

Oh, trying out the GoT mod? I'm always partial to After the End... now, due to lack of CK3, if I can see when that Director's Cut patch for the Fan Fork can come out...

You know, it's too much Fire Emblem and KagaSaga in here. Makes me want to actually start a Shining Force playthrough...

Hmm, can you imagine if Camelot had made the Golden Sun games SRPG's too like Shining Force? Random thought...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

What were you playing again?

Ah, Elden Ring. I've not talked about it that much here, but me and my folks have been working on it for quite some time. This particular boss took us... Well, probably about eight-twelve hours (ish) cumulatively over several days; it's hard to say for sure, though, since we kept leaving to do other stuff before coming back.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Still, congrats!

Thanks!

58 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, trying out the GoT mod? I'm always partial to After the End... now, due to lack of CK3, if I can see when that Director's Cut patch for the Fan Fork can come out...

Not really, I was just browsing the subreddit looking for information when I stumbled upon this. The player managed to avoid the Dance of the Dragons (a civil war that occurred in-universe between the King's children) by marrying King Viserys... to his daughter. The "groom an heir" double entendre got me.

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

I FINALLY DID IT

I FRICKIN' BEAT MALENIA

St. Elimine, what a dreadful fight...

Party Hard Anime GIF - Party Hard Anime Party - Discover ...

7 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

What method are you using to force deploy them?

Just using the "force deployment" tool in FEBuilder. It's not working, and Eirika isn't being deployed either, so I'm thinking it's probably an issue with the chapter being a tower chapter. I'll look more into it later.

8 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

Garonquest exists and i don't wanna be a copy cat

Hmmm

Maybe i could make a Galzus out of him

No. Garon starter or it's false advertising.

6 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

"With you on our side, the church will join us well. That makes fighting the Empire a moral cause" -Claude.

Hahahaha! The church being moral, that's hysterical. Remind me again why I'm apparently determined to look for the person that was basically using me as a religious puppet this whole time?

You really are an EdelgardianSing.

Also tried Tinykin's demo, pretty sizable.

Would not recommend on Switch (looked just enough blurry in handheld to be a bother for me), but was pretty fun as a game that takes pikmin mechanics and focuses more on platforming and exploration. The 2D sprites for characters can cause issues with interacting with them but the tinykin seem to fire just fine when you throw them, you move around faster riding on soap, I can see people liking this game.

9 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

And direct rumours are firing up again

just like every month

Least I could believe this month.

7 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Ostensibly because she was supposed to tell you what the fuck is going on.

3 hours ago, Punished06 said:

"Groom an heir"

https://i.redd.it/rqzo26h26ak91.png

LMAO

Looks about right.

2 hours ago, Punished06 said:

Not really, I was just browsing the subreddit looking for information when I stumbled upon this. The player managed to avoid the Dance of the Dragons (a civil war that occurred in-universe between the King's children) by marrying King Viserys... to his daughter. The "groom an heir" double entendre got me.

House of the Dragon should be cancelled now.

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You know, it's too much Fire Emblem and KagaSaga in here. Makes me want to actually start a Shining Force playthrough...

Don't tempt me to find 3 Copes for cheap, not that it's on ebay for cheap, some of these prices are ridiculous and for some reason people are selling the special edition stuff without the game.

Apparently me popping in Astral Chain is good timing because that game's third anniversary recently passed.

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm, can you imagine if Camelot had made the Golden Sun games SRPG's too like Shining Force? Random thought...

On that thought, maybe they'd be better regarded nowadays as they seem to be a niche series in RPG discourse. But then how would the map magic carry over?

Edited by Punished Dayni

4 hours ago, Benice said:

I FINALLY DID IT

I FRICKIN' BEAT MALENIA

St. Elimine, what a dreadful fight...

CONGRATS!!! I have also been working on that game as well, although I am not as far as Malenia yet. I have been being very thorough, and completionist, and moronically stubborn (like killing the Tree Sentinel as a deprived character before unlocking levelups, or taking on at least one boss that one-shotted me with every hit...). Cleared out everything I could reach in Limgrave, Weeping Peninsula, Caelid (and Dragon Barrow, if you consider that a different area), and most of Liurnia (haven't done Raya Lucaria, or the underground section there, and haven't used any of the Imbued Keys, and there is one plateau I can't reach). I have also done a tiny bit of Altus Plateau to advance some NPC quests (in fact I am trying to get at the easiest to find seedbed curse right now so I can shove Seluvis's potion down the Dungeater's throat).