Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

?

Let me quote myself to show you what I mean:

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

but the Arland trilogy (Atelier Rorona, Atelier Totori, and Atelier Meruru) I'd say is worth it.

Said without telling lightcosmo anything about WHY it would be worth it, or taking their preferences in games into account.

15 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

You're fine!

Thanks, but my buying advice was frankly terrible.
I should have told you more about each game individually to help you decide better, but I didn't.
Also, I still feel kinda bad about overhyping Tales of Xillia 2 for you.

As for your question regarding voice acting: Rorona, Totori, and Meruru have English dubbing, Lulua does not.

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

Draggy, you don't need to shut up! We're happy to have you around, and this place would feel a lot emptier if you weren't around. Even if you feel worthless, you're not.  You're always a positive influence on my day, and many other people's as well, among other things.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yeah, Benice is on point. I completely agree.

I'm happy you guys feel that way. Seriously.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Btw, you did get Sue, right?

Yes, like I said,

1 hour ago, Sooks1016 said:

No man left behind!

(unless I don’t go to your route)

23 minutes ago, Benice said:

Eh, I'd say that FE7, 8 and 10 aren't ironman-friendly. But still, the majority of FEs were, yes.

Ironmans fe7

20 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm sorry.
I'm better off just shutting up from now on.

Damn this forum would be so depressing without Draggy here to make everyone happy... and to answer my bombardment of Etrian Odyssey questions but we can talk about that lateer

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Golly, I really oughta find my post in which I said, more or less:"Skyward Sword's motion controls are actually stellar, I don't think anyone could really have problems with them. They simply amplify the experience and really just synergize super well with the whole game to create fluid, difficult and engaging combat scenarios."

Yeah...

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Yes, like I said,

Ah, okay. You need to deploy Sue and Noah in ch. 9 to recruit their respective Husbando/Waifu.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Golly, I really oughta find my post in which I said, more or less:"Skyward Sword's motion controls are actually stellar, I don't think anyone could really have problems with them. They simply amplify the experience and really just synergize super well with the whole game to create fluid, difficult and engaging combat scenarios."

Yeah...

At least you offered an explanation, while I just basically said "yeah, go spend a crapton of money on that thing you know little about".

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Let me quote myself to show you what I mean:

Said without telling lightcosmo anything about WHY it would be worth it, or taking their preferences in games into account.

I should have told you more about each game individually to help you decide better, but I didn't.
Also, I still feel kinda bad about overhyping Tales of Xillia 2 for you.

As for your question regarding voice acting: Rorona, Totori, and Meruru have English dubbing, Lulua does not.

I'm happy you guys feel that way. Seriously.

Hey, you were just trying to help and seeing as I enjoyed Ryza alot, you were hoping I would feel the same about the others. Dont shut up for caring about someone else.

And Tales of Xillia 2 was amazing, so thanks for that as well!

At least you offered an explanation, while I just basically said "yeah, go spend a crapton of money on that thing you know little about".

Well, it was as much of an explanation as "America is the country that is sorta next to Japan.."

And just as accurate...

Edited by Benice

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Hey, you were just trying to help and seeing as I enjoyed Ryza alot, you were hoping I would feel the same about the others. Dont shut up for caring about someone else.

Alright.
Thank you.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Well, it was as much of an explanation as "America is the country that is sorta next to Japan.."

And just as accurate...

Fair, I guess.
And I mean... America kinda is next to Japan if you think about it. So... it's not even wrong.

---

I really should stop being so down on myself all the time.
I end up causing more trouble than I really want to... *sigh*
Gosh darn it, Draggy!

Alright.
Thank you.

Fair, I guess.
And I mean... America kinda is next to Japan if you think about it. So... it's not even wrong.

---

Gosh darn it, Draggy!

Offers a friendly pat on the shoulder.

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I think you might be exaggerating a tad there...

I think not! Those who think Draggy spreads cheer say Aye! AYE!

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ah, okay. You need to deploy Sue and Noah in ch. 9 to recruit their respective Husbando/Waifu.

I didn’t know you could recruit Roy in chapter 9

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Draggy you’re allowed to make mistakes... you learned from it too!

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Gosh darn it, Draggy!

Yeah Draggy! Be happy! You’re great!!

Gosh darn it, Draggy!

Depression.txt

But I can relate, you just kinda go down a rabbit hole of "Stop being so self depreceating, idiot! Oh, I'm an idiot for being so self-depreceating! GAAAH" Happens to me a lot more than I'd like. Trying to be a good person is tough...

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

think not! Those who think Draggy spreads cheer say Aye! AYE

SEND DRAGGY TO AYE AYE AYE ISLAND!

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

But I can relate, you just kinda go down a rabbit hole of "Stop being so self depreceating, idiot! Oh, I'm an idiot for being so self-depreceating! GAAAH" Happens to me a lot more than I'd like. Trying to be a good person is tough...

So does that make “Yeah Draggy! Be happy! You’re great!!” A bad response?

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

But I can relate, you just kinda go down a rabbit hole of "Stop being so self depreceating, idiot! Oh, I'm an idiot for being so self-depreceating! GAAAH" Happens to me a lot more than I'd like

relatable.gif

6 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

think not! Those who think Draggy spreads cheer say Aye! AYE!

Aye. raises fist

I mean, if we're talking about saying or doing stupid things, nothing was more ridiculous than my brief venture into the world of Fate.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

mean, if we're talking about saying or doing stupid things, nothing was more ridiculous than my brief venture into the world of Fate

Wat?

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

Depression.txt

Yep, that's exactly it.
Getting out of that rabbit hole is... rough, to say the least.

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

SEND DRAGGY TO AYE AYE AYE ISLAND!

Stamp272.png
Please don't tell me I'd have to dance like that.

Also, if anyone knows what the heck this means, please tell me, because I have no idea. I just find it funny for some reason.
All I know is that it's an emoticon from a gacha game called Granblue Fantasy a friend told me about. And while I won't play that game itself (because I'm not too keen on gachas), these emoticons/stickers are really funny, so I've been using them occasionally.

9 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Yeah Draggy! Be happy! You’re great!!

Thanks, Sooks! I assure you, you're great, too!

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Friends are always there for each other, Draggy!

Thank you! 🙂
And I hope you'll enjoy the Atelier games!

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

I mean, if we're talking about saying or doing stupid things, nothing was more ridiculous than my brief venture into the world of Fate.

Aww...

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wat

Uh, that's probably best left unexplained if you don't remember me talking about it.

scratches back of neck while embarrassed

Edited by twilitfalchion

Playing Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 on classic mode is fine and all, but... I kinda miss the voice over options of Etrian Odyssey V and Etrian Odyssey Nexus.
Makes me all the happer those two games added that option, because it adds a LOT to the characters you can create.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Playing Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 on classic mode is fine and all, but... I kinda miss the voice over options of Etrian Odyssey V and Etrian Odyssey Nexus.
Makes me all the happer those two games added that option, because it adds a LOT to the characters you can create.

Oh man all that character party creation stuff sounds so funnnnn

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Oh man all that character party creation stuff sounds so funnnnn

It's very fun!
While you can pick from "only" four portraits per class, you still have a lot of options to choose from and you can build your party however you wish. That kind of freedom is absolutely great, in my opinion. Later EO games (namely V and Nexus) also let you customize hair and eye colors, as well as skin tone, so you really get the feeling that these are "your" characters.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

It's very fun!
While you can pick from "only" four portraits per class, you still have a lot of options to choose from and you can build your party however you wish. That kind of freedom is absolutely great, in my opinion. Later EO games (namely V and Nexus) also let you customize hair and eye colors, as well as skin tone, so you really get the feeling that these are "your" characters.

My kind of game!

Now if only I could come up with characters and stories on my own without the help of a game... xD

Edited by Sooks1016

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

My kind of game!

Nice! ^^

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Now if only I could come up with characters and stories on my own without the help of a game... xD

Relatable.txt
It's how I ended up making my characters complete whackjobs in my head, because I couldn't come up with anything else. XD