Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Considering starting Lulua today, not sure yet.

If you do, good luck and have fun!

~~~

I've got two tests today... Oof. That's gonna be rough.

Oh, and good morning!

Edited by Benice

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Considering starting Lulua today, not sure yet.

Enjoy if you do! ^^

1 hour ago, Sooks1016 said:

I named my guild in the EOIV demo the Simps Guild. Why you may ask? Not sure xD

Because you can! XD

And good luck with your tests, @Benice!

Edited by DragonFlames

7 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

The reason I used it was more out of desperation, since my entire party was already near death (I know I should've probably escaped, but the escape failed the first two times, and so I figured "it's all or nothing now"). Luckily, it paid off.

It's been a very long time you cannot convince me the 3DS came out in 2011, it's not that old, but I might have been in similar straits with IV's Fallen One, only to get the Petrify in a weapon I attacked it with in a desperate last hope to trigger.

Were I to do U2 Classic run, I'm thinking a Chaser team with the peculiarity of a Palmchemist on it. But reading the stuff of EO hardcore nuts are making me think 4 chases per turn with a Gunner wouldn't be enough, and that I'd either have to sacrifice a Beast or a healer class to make it work, and that sounds too risky for me. I could get rid of the Palmchemist and use a second Landsknecht with Double Attack + a Troubadour for elemental infusion, that'd be safer and let me do without a tank. But then I won't have my wanted Palmchemist! Yet, besides TP efficiency, without a Chase Landy, the traditional Formulas seem better.

I'm being drawn in a different direction by the promise of the Dark Hunter, Soul Liberator specifically. 1365% to an enemy with an ailment, doubled using the Trance Force Boost, sounds very tempting, though it be only Cut damage and removes the ailment afterwards. That'd demand a Hexer and likely a wholly different team from the above.

--

The 5th Stratum, while never flawless, has been easier than the 4th for some reason, and it's been easier I think than on either of my prior two runs of V too. Is it because the Phantom Duelist is attracting and dodging most of the enemy attacks. Though I've still two floors to go, those infernal fire ants should be laying in wait, ready to chomp down on me.

The Blade Dancer is nearly all my offense, save Poison Bombs and Zombie Powder instakills (yes, they're reliable) from the Spirit Broker. But the Blade Dancer doesn't disappoint, its Power Charge > Layered Bloomx2 damage compensates for having to have a Shield Bearer using Divide Guard on it every turn.

25 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

you cannot convince me the 3DS came out in 2011, it's not that old

Good lord!

but I might have been in similar straits with IV's Fallen One, only to get the Petrify in a weapon I attacked it with in a desperate last hope to trigger.

Sometimes, luck just happens like that!

I'm being drawn in a different direction by the promise of the Dark Hunter, Soul Liberator specifically. 1365% to an enemy with an ailment, doubled using the Trance Force Boost, sounds very tempting, though it be only Cut damage and removes the ailment afterwards. That'd demand a Hexer and likely a wholly different team from the above.

I can imagine a Hexer-War Magus-Dark Hunter combination to be quite effective when it comes to ailments, especially with Untold 2's Grimoire system that allows you to get the passive Curb Attack Up to level 20 (and level 10 for those who might not possess it). And between Random Disease and the various ailment inducing skills the Hexer has, you can keep the ailments up pretty easily, even if you do remove them with the Dark Hunter's Soul Liberator.
And if you want the ailments to stay, you still have the option to use Ailing Slash, which deals rather respectable amounts of damage itself. And if you're lucky, you get Grimoires with this skill, so you can give it to any other sword user you might employ (after all, there would still be two places left in a party like that).

For how much I gush about it, one might assume War Magus is my favorite class... and it kind of is, I will confess.

The 5th Stratum, while never flawless, has been easier than the 4th for some reason, and it's been easier I think than on either of my prior two runs of V too. Is it because the Phantom Duelist is attracting and dodging most of the enemy attacks. Though I've still two floors to go, those infernal fire ants should be laying in wait, ready to chomp down on me.

The Blade Dancer is nearly all my offense, save Poison Bombs and Zombie Powder instakills (yes, they're reliable) from the Spirit Broker. But the Blade Dancer doesn't disappoint, its Power Charge > Layered Bloomx2 damage compensates for having to have a Shield Bearer using Divide Guard on it every turn.

I need to take notes for when I replay EOV myself. XD
That game, alongside EOIV, was probably the hardest for me to find a really effective team in.
Then again, team composition in EO is not my strong suit... at all. I'm trying to improve, and my current team in EOU2 is working incredibly well, but you may very well call me a beginner on that front.
Also, I'm still worried that I might screw up with skill point distribution. Though that is rather easily mitigated by the Rest feature...

22 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Wow. Awesome track. 👌

I agree! 👍

20 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15576785

C-can I have some, too?

Edited by DragonFlames

Oh look, another 24 turn chapter with green units

*pikachu face*

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

*Age of Calamity looking awesome with crafting system included*

Atelier Zelda?

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

c3608f5436a3c5380c812594d7a6514a28500aa7

Awwwwww, yeaaaaah!

Looking forwards to it!

Also, according to my prediction, 17 days until the next FE is announced! Hype!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

IT'S THE LAST ONE I PROMISE

oohohohoho, you're close to ch. 9. Ch. 9 is...Ohohohohohohohoh...

This chapter is quite easy but rather annoying due to Burrough's AI

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Atelier Zelda?

Eh, from what I've gathered, you can combine weapons together to create stronger weapons. I don't know how much more complex it goes than that.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Someone say "Atelier"?

Yup.

My backlog will curse me for probably adding another game to it.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Eh, from what I've gathered, you can combine weapons together to create stronger weapons. I don't know how much more complex it goes than that.

That doesn't sound too complicated, in that case, which is a good thing, I think!
Not like some Warriors games that legit have materials you have to spend to give your weapons skills and such.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yup.

My backlog will curse me for probably adding another game to it.

Backlogs are always cursed. My own is only growing bigger, too.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

*pikachu face*

I can confirm it's the last one.

It is of the utmost importance that all the allied ballisticians survive. Please ensure they do.

I... I AM FREE!!! TAKE THAT ONLINE SCHOOL!!!!!!! I AN RELEASED FROM YOUR CLUTCHES FOR NOW! THE POWER! THE FREEDOMMMMMMMM!!

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

c3608f5436a3c5380c812594d7a6514a28500aa7

Awwwwww, yeaaaaah!

Where are you getting this?

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Also, according to my prediction, 17 days until the next FE is announced! Hype!

Why 17 days?