Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

This track kinda reminds me of Pokemon, ngl.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

IT'S THE LAST ONE I PROMISE

It wouldn't have been so bad if i didn't have to play waiting simulator every time such a map pops up because Kaga likes to make everything dropable appear Turn 20+. It's extremly annoying.

That, and the last few side quests weren't exactly what i would call fun/good...

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It is of the utmost importance that all the allied ballisticians survive. Please ensure they do.

I need them all to survive to i can get all 3 Tactic points and let Reese promote, so imma try doing it!

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Why 17 days?

Because I said so.

(I said a while back that it'd be announced on the 24th of October 2020)

Alright, next on the list of tasks in EOU2 is... look after the Innkeeper's shy daughter while Hanna (her mom) is out.
Should be easy enough... hopefully Brownie won't try to eat her...
"Don't worry, I'm here to cut him open should that happen!", says Tamaki.
"THE HELL YOU WILL!!!", Victoria's voice is heard from miles away, while the brown bear just looks at the two girls bicker.

Sorry, I just like making up little dialogue scenes like that when I play Etrian Odyssey.

---

Also, @Benice, I heard you'll be doing an FE6 LP next? Looking forward to it!

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Alright, next on the list of tasks in EOU2 is... look after the Innkeeper's shy daughter while Hanna (her mom) is out.
Should be easy enough... hopefully Brownie won't try to eat her...
"Don't worry, I'm here to cut him open should that happen!", says Tamaki.
"THE HELL YOU WILL!!!", Victoria's voice is heard from miles away, while the brown bear just looks at the two girls bicker.

Sorry, I just like making up little dialogue scenes like that when I play Etrian Odyssey.

EO fanfic when?

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, @Benice, I heard you'll be doing an FE6 LP next? Looking forward to it!

Yes, that is the plan. I think it'll go much better than my current HHM one, since I am much more familiar with FE6, whereas I know next to nothing about FE7.

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Alright, next on the list of tasks in EOU2

Speaking of, which EO would you recommend? (Ideally for the 3ds or GBA, since that is much easier to emulate, for some reason...)

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That is actually a great idea. I probably should make one one of these days.

Actually, I shouldn't be saying anything. I haven't written anything that wasn't poetry since July. 😛

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yes, that is the plan. I think it'll go much better than my current HHM one, since I am much more familiar with FE6, whereas I know next to nothing about FE7.

Just remember, Rutgernotatoptiershouldbeinlowtier10/10

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Just remember, Rutgernotatoptiershouldbeinlowtier10/10

Rutger? That is a weird name for a generic enemy myrmidon.

@Benice @Saint Rubenio question about Bracketing

Enid has a +/-1 brackething, which means she should only 1 above or below her average.

If we go by average, she should gain 1 Mag in 5 levels, so my lvl9 Enid who got 2Mag seems average

does that mean she can still get another Mag in that 5 level interval, or do i have to wait for the next 5 level interval?

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nice, nice! I'll definitely be following that one! 😉

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking of, which EO would you recommend? (Ideally for the 3ds or GBA, since that is much easier to emulate, for some reason...)

The Etrian Odyssey series started life on the DS, where there are three games (that I never played). The 3DS has five games:
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan
Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl (the one I started with, and a remake of the very first game)
Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight (one of my personal favorites in the series, and a remake of the second game)
Etrian Odyssey Nexus

I can recommend practically all of them as starting points, to be honest, but I'm admittedly biased towards the Untold games, because they have story modes with a pre-made party. This can help you get used to the game mechanics a little bit easier (but you're not forced to play the story mode if you don't want to), and more difficulty settings (even a very easy setting should you get totally stuck).

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Actually, I shouldn't be saying anything. I haven't written anything that wasn't poetry since July. 😛

I haven't written anything lately, either, so no worries.^^

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

does that mean she can still get another Mag in that 5 level interval, or do i have to wait for the next 5 level interval?

Personally? At this point I'd just wait on the liquid magic.

Still, I think not. Enid gets 1 magic at level 6, and 2 magic at level 11 on average. Your Enid is slightly above average (like, 0.5 mag above her average), which I'm preeeetty sure means she can't get the next point just yet. I think. Not 100% sure, though. I guess just keep levelling up and see what happens!

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Still, I think not. Enid gets 1 magic at level 6, and 2 magic at level 11 on average. Your Enid is slightly above average (like, 0.5 mag above her average), which I'm preeeetty sure means she can't get the next point just yet. I think. Not 100% sure, though. I guess just keep levelling up and see what happens!

i see...

Thanks

rQxVbnb.png

Thing is, as you see here, Enid is 1 kill away from Lvl 10 and losing paragon, hence if i can get her another Mag point now, i can try to save scum first turn or something xD

But maybe i should savescum at lvl11 instead

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

rQxVbnb.png

Thing is, as you see here, Enid is 1 kill away from Lvl 10 and losing paragon, hence if i can get her another Mag point now, i can try to save scum first turn or something xD

But maybe i should savescum at lvl11 instead

Actually, Enid mantains Paragon through level 10 - it's after level 10 (AKA level 11) when she loses it.

Alright, looking out for Quona (the innkeeper's daughter) went off without a hitch.
There was a drunk guard who lost his citizenship card, but that matter was easily resolved.

By the way, in Etrian Odyssey, you get EXP for fulfilling quests. And doing the above was one, too... so essentially, I just got a bunch of EXP for doing nothing!
I love it when that happens... XD

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Actually, Enid mantains Paragon through level 10 - it's after level 10 (AKA level 11) when she loses it.

Huh! Thanks for the info!

Well, save scumming at lvl11 it is xD

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I hadn't read it in a few weeks because I forgot the schedule but uh

Waiting until next week is gonna be pain.

Get popcorn ready and read the dicussions

shipping wars full force

🍿