Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

@Interdimensional Observer @lightcosmo if I equip two of the same auto-attacks weapon for Skells, can I dual wield? Or will the game treat them as two separate weapons?

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I can't think of many reasons why a person would buy this.

Tbh, I feel like Nintendo might be banking on the sales of the collector's edition. They're probably not as concerned with the sales of a $6 digital only title. And ngl, that collector's edition does look neat but it all depends on whether or not you're into those.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hence why I'm hopeful. HD FE6 with the polish it needs and the story fixed would make me so happy.

Same. And since it's remake tradition to add new characters, I'd like the Champion's Blade characters to be playable (they technically aren't new but they've appeared in everything except an actual game).

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Speaking of limited time stuff, the 3DS release of LoZ: Four Swords anyone? That game wasn't too bad with someone else to play with.

Just now, Armagon said:

if I equip two of the same auto-attacks weapon for Skells, can I dual wield? Or will the game treat them as two separate weapons?

Yes. Unlike ground combat, Skells can use two melee or two ranged sidearms, and they can be the same type, and they will have separate auto-attacks. In fact, two Diskbombs lets you use a glitch that somehow turns auto attacks into a ginormous GP generator and possibly even primary damage source. Never tried it myself though.

''This is how are forces are currently organized, milord''

''Please make sure you are ready or you will get your ass kicked, milord''

uOhU9bX.png

+= Promoted Class

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

(Assuming you're talking about Berwick here)

yup!

And Track is kino!

Edited by Shrimperor

FE1 collector's edition is......$50. Oof.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Unlike ground combat, Skells can use two melee or two ranged sidearms, and they can be the same type, and they will have separate auto-attacks.

This is dope, thanks for the info. 

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

When Rutger thought there was a tactical purpose to placing him in the middle of the entire enemy army, unarmed, in chapter 7*

Wow you actually recruited him?

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Wow you actually recruited him?

Yes, I needed him not to massacre my army. Then I massacred him instead. It was fun.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

FE1 collector's edition is......$50. Oof.

Nice. That's the Nintendo I know and love.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

''This is how are forces are currently organized, milord''

Not bad! Lookin' sharp, except for... All the low level units.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not bad! Lookin' sharp, except for... All the low level units.

These have been mostly units i've used for certain situations. Like Axel for water maps, as an example.

Honestly, looking at this list, it's my usual FE luck. Starting Cavs bad, flier, Myrmidon lady and Mages good xD

Atleast Elbert has his Arrowbane niche, and solid tanking in general.

But aside from Oscar in Path of Radiance, starting Cavs always hit the bench for me haha.

There was once an era where I just had to preorder games, and would've considered something like this. What a fool I was.

9 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

................wat............

Maybe it's because of the 222 page artbook?

I prefer it when the game includes a free digital copy of it's artbook. Right Okami and Odin Sphere?

A Nintendo Power-knockoff poster bites at me. I wish Ninty hadn't shut down whoever put every issue of it online to read for free.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Absolute. Fucking. Banger.

Never would've guessed that techno (I think that's what's being used here) mixed in with traditional Oriental music would work this well but Sawano pulled it off.

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'm still probably picking it up though.

Nintendo fans be like.

"Nintendo are the masters of inconvenience. Significant enough to complain about but not significant enough to be an objective dealbreaker" -something I saw on Twitter.

6 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Hopefully they include another bonus dungeon to make Awakening fit retroactively into Akaneia.

Rewind and fast forward seems to be the most they're adding mechanically wise.

If it were to actually change it's actual content, it beats the purpose of just rereleasing the original game.

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Why are Gaius and Asugi the same person? I mean I read that Tharja and Rhajat were like reincarnations or something but again....

Same situation, just reincarnations.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nintendo fans be like.

"Nintendo are the masters of inconvenience. Significant enough to complain about but not significant enough to be an objective dealbreaker" -something I saw on Twitter.

I mean yeah, that’s not wrong. If it were any series other than Zelda or FE I wouldn’t go for it, but that collector’s edition is pretty much worth the $50 for me personally.

Edited by twilitfalchion