• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

27 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Alright! Finished Berwick Saga! 

The ending battle was fun. Dissapointed I dont get to have SPOIL on the team longer, I like her design. 

That battle was league's easier than the one prior to it. 

Also: 

Reveal hidden contents

Derrick is Almuth? Holy shit, I didn't know that!

Ayy, nice! Also, 15 was leagues harder for me my first time, lol. My first run took like 47 turns, but I've since managed to reduce it down to 19. Reploids's LTC managed to get 6 with Brymranger + Miracle Charm Volo strats.

What would you say your favorite maps in the game are?

Also, glad you liked that second reveal. Perfect 

Spoiler

line to literally end the game on!

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sorry for the panic earlier. Congratulations! I'm glad you enjoyed the final map, as well as that character ending. It's my favorite ending of the bunch!

Dont be, my fault totally.

Also, thank you! 

I'll post my thoughts on the entire game later, but for now, a sigh of relief as I finally completed the game!

1 hour ago, Spara said:

Ayy, nice! Also, 15 was leagues harder for me my first time, lol. My first run took like 47 turns, but I've since managed to reduce it down to 19. Reploids's LTC managed to get 6 with Brymranger + Miracle Charm Volo strats.

What would you say your favorite maps in the game are?

Also, glad you liked that second reveal. Perfect 

Reveal hidden contents

line to literally end the game on!

Thank you!

Favorite maps... gosh, let's see...

The one where I rescue the priests in the dark was better than expected.

The final map. Super fun! 

The one where you get Gram is pretty fun as well.

Yeah, that got me good!

Now maps I hated... the town map where you see the tons a black knights... that sucked.

The one prior to the final map. I dont like the rushing or the setup, personally. Theres nothing wrong with it, just my opinion.

Edited by lightcosmo

I just wanna point out that we are exactly one week away from Godzilla vs Kong's original release date before it got pushed back to next year (well technically second but shhhh) and there is still not a single trailer for the movie. 

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

Alright, so my favorite characters from Berwick from a design PoV:

Spoiler

Lynette, easily.

Faye as a close second. (sorry  Benice)

Gameplay wise:

Spoiler

Lynette, Enid, Faye, Reese, and Larentia. I'm a sucker for hybrid physical mages.

Now, to judge how i thought the game played.

First: balance. Let's face it, this sucked, as it always does. Weapon balance is unsurprisingly terrible, class balance is awful. Skill balance... is... bad. Unit balance is the only thing that's tolerable, and even then some units aren't great.

Second: Graphics: I loved this games graphics. the battle sprites, portraits, magic spells, it all was gorgeous. No complaints here.

Third: music: as others told me, it was good. and they weren't lying, the music is amazing.

Fourth: Difficulty: Okay, this is where it starts to get ugly. The enemy setups are stacked to hell and back and they have some questionable ideas here and there. I won't touch on everything in this category but some later chapters were completely frustrating to handle.

Fifth: Storyline: This i liked alot. I like the way they handle the rising point of the story, it feels very serious and tense. Some issues but very minor and as always all stories have some flaw, so that's okay.

My overall rating: I'd give this game a 9/10. Very solid game, almost flawless, if not for the stacked enemies, i might say otherwise.

Thank you @Saint Rubenio @Shrimperor @Benice and @Spara for helping me get through some of it! You guys saved me alot of raging. Xd

Edited by lightcosmo

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

I'll post my thoughts on the entire game later, but for now, a sigh of relief as I finally completed the game!

I’m not sure if that bodes well for the game...

22 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Sorry for earlier.

Life is just so stressful at times...

As we all understand!

Well, after after practically a year, or even more than that, I fire up the old PS3 again.

... I tried to connect to the PSN. Couldn't. Tried to send request a password change. But uh, seems I get no email. It uses an old Hotmail account, now Outlook I guess. But it seems as Outlook it dropped the ".mx" part of the address. Which the PSN still detects, but not without the .mx, huh.

Hmm, what can I do now...

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

I’m not sure if that bodes well for the game...

I posted my thoughts on the game right above you, and they are mostly positive. Xd

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

IntSys writing FE Fates be like

IMG_20201113_213147.jpg

Massive Melee Mythra... how could you? Sorry, but i don't like that edit of her, it doesn't look the greatest, imo. And the critical rate up from that aux core isn't worth that. Xd

Edited by lightcosmo

10 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Massive Melee Mythra... how could you? Sorry, but i don't like that edit of her, it doesn't look the greatest, imo. And the critical rate up from that aux core isn't worth that. Xd

Yeah but my 25% crit increase.

Oh this is amusing.

The account I had for using the Japanese PSN I can still access it. Because it's tied to an address that did not change at some point in the last 10 years...

But that doesn't help with my main English account...

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

But... Mythra's much more beautiful without her legs covered. And other... areas. That's much more important.

Yeah but you know what else is important? Crit recharge. Double Spinning Edge.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah but you know what else is important? Crit recharge. Double Spinning Edge.

Not as important as Mythra's looks, but okay, i can give, that's good too. Double Critting Edge is pretty gorgeous, but not as much as the Aegis.

Sorry, Rex! Mythra looking gorgeous is much more important than your survival!

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh this is amusing.

The account I had for using the Japanese PSN I can still access it. Because it's tied to an address that did not change at some point in the last 10 years...

But that doesn't help with my main English account...

Would customer service still be able to help with PS3 related issues?

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Nothing can help the PS3's issues, it's got too many to count.

I’m more of a Nintendo consoles guy so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually I do have a ps4 but it’s unopened, due to lack of games, through a long story. I got a game for it in October, maybe I should take it out once I finish Sacred Stones.

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

I’m more of a Nintendo consoles guy so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually I do have a ps4 but it’s unopened, due to lack of games, through a long story. I got a game for it in October, maybe I should take it out once I finish Sacred Stones.

Out of the PS consoles it's PS4>PS2>PS3>PS easily. PS3 is trash, straight up. Poor loading times for almost every game on it (with the exception of FFXIII, that game runs perfectly)

Edited by lightcosmo