"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

I'm planning for my next two files to be Avatar confession harvesting ones. Wondering how the Avatar supports are organized in the support log. So far I have one male and one female appearing as separate units. Will new avatars appear as separate units or will they just "override" the old ones of their gender in the support log?

The avatar that appears in the support log is the MU of the file that most recently had activity. So whichever file you most previously loaded will have that MU appear as the male/female tactician role.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The avatar that appears in the support log is the MU of the file that most recently had activity. So whichever file you most previously loaded will have that MU appear as the male/female tactician role.

But, to be clear, they will have access to all the supports you've ever had an MU of that gender participate in.

Hmm something that's been bugging me about Gregor!Gerome.

What are these "amazing bases" that he is susceptible to recieving with Gregor as his dad. The piss poor +0 speed sucks, even with the +6 Str modifier. Not high value to me (unless I'm Underestimating it)

In general, Skills > Stats. Its happened that Gregor has the best father skill in the entire game, only matched by Donnel(daughter)

+0 speed is a matter of using AS+2 to reach the benchmark speed of 46 for Palladin Pair up to double everything in the game(coupled with Armthrift and Sol, this is pretty cool, not like you need a lot of 45-46 speed unit in the first place). Although supporting Gregor is not as good as Henry, Vaike and Frederick for supporting Gerome so....

As for base stats children are kinda worthless in grinding run anyway....

Not sure if this is even possible, but is there a way to 'delete' DLC characters you've recruited into your team/army? Like say I might have accidentally accepted to recruit some StreetPass team avatar but now I sorta want them OUT of my army list. Is there a way to do it or... am I pretty much doomed to have their fugly names in the file?

Personally, I'd go with Kellam, because then she [severa] can acquire +1 Move through his Thief line.

Edited by Elieson

Not sure if this is even possible, but is there a way to 'delete' DLC characters you've recruited into your team/army? Like say I might have accidentally accepted to recruit some StreetPass team avatar but now I sorta want them OUT of my army list. Is there a way to do it or... am I pretty much doomed to have their fugly names in the file?

You can erase characters from the Avatar logbook.

Who should I pair Cordelia with? Choices are either Kellam or Libra.

I'd go with Stahl, but if those are our only options then Kellam is better. He gets speed from her, and she gets defense from him, a nice little system there. Though I'm not crazy about the Theif!Kellam idea, I usually just promote Kellam to general at 10 and make him a support bot.

I just recruited my first child character in the form of Laurent. The chapter was pretty easy........until those stupid falcon knight reinforcements came in and doubled and killed Libra.

Second time I just rushed and killed the boss before they arrived.

Am probably doing Donnel/Owain next.

Well, I don't really care about their support bonuses. I just want to know who's the best parent for Severa.

And yeah, Kellam and Libra are the only options. Stahl is already taken.

I say Kellam if Stahl is taken, unless you want Severa to cap all stats quickly or if you want her to end up as a magical unit. Cordelia is horrible with magic, so Libra would be a good choice. But I don't think there is any reason to go for a magical Severa in the first place other than personal taste.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Hi, got a question :P

I'm in Europe.

I just got the game, and have got to Chapter 5. I've unlocked the Outrealm Gate and the Champions of Yore 1 is apparently still out for free. But whenever I go into the Outrealm Gate and into "Purchase A Map", there's nothing there. Nothing on the E-shop either. I've tried updating the Bonus Box and everything, but nothing.

Is this a problem, or am I doing something wrong :P?

Thanks.

Hi, got a question :P

I'm in Europe.

I just got the game, and have got to Chapter 5. I've unlocked the Outrealm Gate and the Champions of Yore 1 is apparently still out for free. But whenever I go into the Outrealm Gate and into "Purchase A Map", there's nothing there. Nothing on the E-shop either. I've tried updating the Bonus Box and everything, but nothing.

Is this a problem, or am I doing something wrong :P?

Thanks.

Presume you have it set up and already purchased and downloaded games before?

Anyway it should display a load bar that loads available maps, not sure what is going on with your game if it won't load

Does Lancebreaker work against TSON Anna?

Cause if it does, it will make it A LOT easier...

well

she'll still have 182.5 hit after lancebreaker i belive so with even with limit break and all stats plus 2 my utins max avoid is 120

something so still 60 something hit though it's plrobally higher with rallys

Assuming the enemy is equipped with a Lance, Lancebreaker works on Anyone yo. Speaking of:

Expiration is considered a melee type weapon (damage based off of Str not Mag). I'm assuming breakers and Aegis don't work on it, but does Pavise work on Expiration?

Assuming the enemy is equipped with a Lance, Lancebreaker works on Anyone yo. Speaking of:

Expiration is considered a melee type weapon (damage based off of Str not Mag). I'm assuming breakers and Aegis don't work on it, but does Pavise work on Expiration?

Someone else tried it, but no dice.

well

she'll still have 182.5 hit after lancebreaker i belive so with even with limit break and all stats plus 2 my utins max avoid is 120

Unprompted Donnel!Yarne!Morgan can get 133 flee (with a tonic and a paired up wife) without any tier2 skills as a Barbarian. Throwing in Lancebreaker over a +10 avoid will net 173 flee against lances.

It's doable.

well

I already calculated this, Virion!Inigo as a Hero wielding an axe with Limit Break/Lancebreaker+rally speed/heart/spectrum+A/S support=23 hit

this does not factor pairup bonuses or tonics/barracks boosts, so you could actually push her to 0 hit

Edited by shadykid