• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

42 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is this how they improve her? Or is this how they fit popular characters already in the game into banners where characters not in the game at all are supposed to appear? So it wouldn't surprise me if, when we got the Bors and Barret Banner, a Lance Lilina got tossed in as well. Nobody would pull for Bors and negative nobody would pull for Barret, but 65% of fans will pull for a new Lilina. Clever-ish. 

I mean this explanation doesn't work for this banner though, people would have whaled hard for Myhhr and L'Aracheal anyway, I would expect them to start pulling this when they reach the bottom of the character barrel, like the one you suggested, but no this early when there are still characters that can sponge money  

Looks like my indecision on whether to promote Athena or Hana paid off, I took so long deciding that a free unit will (likely) powercreep them both.

(Lon'qu was in the running too, but I have so many of him now and so little need for Vantage that I may as well 4*+10 him instead)

As for Brave Eirika, I wouldn't be surprised if the assets for Brave Tharja, Camilla, Hector, Chrom, Marth etc already exist as well, just waiting for an opportunity to be released. The difference being that IS is likely confident Eirika won't place top-two in CYL2 so they may as well use her now.

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I mean this explanation doesn't work for this banner though, people would have whaled hard for Myhhr and L'Aracheal anyway, I would expect them to start pulling this when they reach the bottom of the character barrel, like the one you suggested, but no this early when there are still characters that can sponge money  

I was foreshadowing the future, and they have to start creeping it in somewhere so it feels normal by the time it is actually needed. Just like 3 character banners and banners where everyone is 5 Star forever. The sooner you start, the sooner everyone stops complaining and gets over it. You desensitize them to the issue.

Erika wasn't necessary at all here, Myrrh and L'Arachel were good enough. IS doesn't know how to budget their popularity resources. Or rather don't need to now since they've discovered a way to fit variants of popular characters into normal banners. Now they can fix the issue of having burnt through every playable SoV female save Tatiana, and keep part of the male side of that game in the dark until a week before Heroes shuts down. And will this do anything to slow down the dreaded no new representation Seasonals?

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I was foreshadowing the future, and they have to start creeping it in somewhere so it feels normal by the time it is actually needed. Just like 3 character banners and banners where everyone is 5 Star forever. The sooner you start, the sooner everyone stops complaining and gets over it. You desensitize them to the issue.

Erika wasn't necessary at all here, Myrrh and L'Arachel were good enough. IS doesn't know how to budget their popularity resources. Or rather don't need to now since they've discovered a way to fit variants of popular characters into normal banners. Now they can fix the issue of having burnt through every playable SoV female save Tatiana, and keep part of the male side of that game in the dark until a week before Heroes shuts down. And will this do anything to slow down the dreaded no new representation Seasonals?

I still grumble about those two things every banner though, and the increased BST 

The second thought is really depressing, I don't really care about new banners because I know my favourites aren't popular enough to make it in until the third/fourth banner of the game and if they are going to pull this shit then I am incredibly worried of the chances of ever getting any of the characters I actually like in heroes 

The anniversary update should add some of the less popular characters into the 3-4 star summoning pool. So many characters are not going to get into the game at the rate this is going, especially with the new Eirika variant coming out of nowhere. I'm wondering if I should give up hope of getting Tormod and Rath in this game.

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

So.....

What do we call new Eirika?  She's not technically B!Eirika....?

Lets see masked marth is "marth" so "knoll"? 
I'd probably go H!Erika 

Eirika is a red mage cav with Gleipnir. Excuse me what the fuck.
The Rachel is a blue mage cav with Ivaldi. Latonafags, suck it!
Myrrh is a green flying dragon with Hone Dragons. As expected!

Now we went from memes to glitches.

I am annoyed.

Edited by Vaximillian

9 minutes ago, Lushen said:

So.....

What do we call new Eirika?  She's not technically B!Eirika....?

I'm going with G!Eirika (Gleipnir/Grado/Glitch Eirika). It fits for all the things she has as a unit and I like how it can be pronounced as "Yayrika"

3 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I'm going with G!Eirika (Gleipnir/Grado/Glitch Eirika). It fits for all the things she has as a unit and I like how it can be pronounced as "Yayrika"

Gayrika it is then. The amount of yuri fanart resulting from this decision alone will be intoxicating.

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Maybe I'm just boring but I expect to just type "Horse Eirika". Should be safe enough unless they introduce an anthropomorphised horse version of her.

Well, we can always hope the FEH devs aren't fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.....

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Gayrika it is then. The amount of yuri fanart resulting from this decision alone will be intoxicating.

Didn't think that one through Dammit!, still I like the G. 

7 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Now we went from memes to glitches.

I am annoyed.

Now we to identify all glitches and figure out who would benefit from them. 

Eternally-stuck-in-a-corner-dismounted-Seliph?

I think I heard of a Bantu FE1 glitch that gives him sky high impenetrable Defense (but could Tiki use it too?).

And of course, the Mine glitch. Who is getting that Uber Spear?

Larcei will get the Balmung, even though Shanan is perfectly handsome too and yet he has to settle with an Iron Sword. Ulster? Who is that? Larcei is an only child.

Disembodied Fire Dragon Head Fae?

Mia with a Crit forge glitch Slim Sword?

Just now, Humanoid said:

Maybe I'm just boring but I expect to just type "Horse Eirika". Should be safe enough unless they introduce an anthropomorphised horse version of her.

Rather her than Ephraim. Since if Ephraim was horseified, he really couldn't lose any fights. 

26 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

I'm just trying to figure out why this Eirika was needed.

To get more money from whales and hardcore Eirika fans. This also means that GHB Lyon will most likely have Naglfar as his weapon. 

@Interdimensional Observer FE7 Eliwood gets the Uber Spear while FE6 Eliwood gets Maltet. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Now we to identify all glitches and figure out who would benefit from them. 

Eternally-stuck-in-a-corner-dismounted-Seliph?

I think I heard of a Bantu FE1 glitch that gives him sky high impenetrable Defense (but could Tiki use it too?).

And of course, the Mine glitch. Who is getting that Uber Spear?

Larcei will get the Balmung, even though Shanan is perfectly handsome too and yet he has to settle with an Iron Sword. Ulster? Who is that? Larcei is an only child.

Disembodied Fire Dragon Head Fae?

Mia with a Crit forge glitch Slim Sword?

Rather her than Ephraim. Since if Ephraim was horseified, he really couldn't lose any fights. 

Staff Ephraim with Pain+... Disgusting

Edited by silveraura25