Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Unbelievable.

Just unbelievable. Not gonna lie, I'm slightly annoyed by this ... not because I dislike Veronica, but I play Heroes for the existing FE characters, not OCs. But congrats to people who wanted her.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Oh my God... this couldn't have turned out better. I mean sure I have favorites but heck!!! Hector and Ephraim, 2 of my favorite units from the GBA games, Celica, a unit I have no problems with and NOT CAMILLA OR THARJA?! The results are amazing.

Seriously Veronica though... I mean people rallied hard for her, I don't understand why they made her a selectable character to vote for. The game's promotional and perpetual villain is about to be playable and in the summoning pool for everyone to use (and potentially free). How are they possibly going to make that work? They'll probably just say this is an alternate universe/timeline Veronica, watch.

Exciting stuff, and cool to see they released the results so timely. Now to see where the others landed that I voted for.

Aww Silas fell even further away from top 100

Lon'qu just made it in. Oboro and Gaius didn't make it. Gameplay in Heroes really made them take a hit

@Vaximillian ishtar inside top 100!

..and so is Wrys?

lol bearded Hector just outside top 100

Also surprised Mae is outside top 100 but maybe her bad artwork in Heroes is a factor?

Tibarn overtook Ranulf as most popular laguz

Hector and Ephraim? They're fine. Celica like more for her design than character. Veronica... well, it's more stunning than anything. Not something I can be mad about. This should be interesting.

So basically in the top 100 there were:
13 Heroes OC
8 Archenean
8 Echoes
8 Genealogy
2 Thracia
2 Binding Blade
7 Blazing Sword
7 Sacred Stones
4 Path of Radiance
6 Radiant Dawn
20 Awakening
26 Fates

Edited by silveraura25

Ross didn't make it inside the top 100 still. But 118 isn't bad, an improvement. Edward is even further down but he's pretty much guaranteed to be in a RD banner down the line so no worries there.

If a CYL 3 comes along Marth is a lock but... to think we could potentially have a Brave Reinhardt. Seriously people? is that what you really want?

Edited by Zeo

Wow Odin fell reaaaaal hard down to outside top 200. Yep, gameplay is a big factor this time.

also interesting how much Fates characters fel overall because they're not as recent anymore like Nina and Midori. Kaze is still inside top 100.

Lot is now outside top 100 as well.

Brigand Boss is 212, but Gheb is beyond 300
Wrys is 56

Wow. Surtr is more popular than Bruno

Rinea is in top 100

Edited by silveraura25

Huh, Rath outranked L'Arachel. And Amelia. Color me surprised. EDIT: And Lissa too, lol.

Edited by Sunwoo

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Ross didn't make it inside the top 100 still. But 118 isn't bad, an improvement. Edward is even further down but he's pretty much guaranteed to be in a RD banner down the line so no worries there.

If a CYL 3 comes along Marth is a lock but... to think we could potentially have a Brave Reinhardt. Seriously people? is that what you really want?

Watch as Marth gets stopped in CYL3 by the new FE16 characters.