Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I spent 3 tickets (because Mareeta refuses to give me points) and 4 orbs. I got a +Attack Nina, the wrong Fates pity breaker I was hoping for but I'll take it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well this is the first time this has happened to me since Forging bonds tickets have come out. I forged a bond with Tiki and got her ticket. Went and opened a summon session and BAM. She appears. She must really want to be my friend given that I hadn't scored any pity yet even. +ATK/-DEF for any wondering. So there goes my 180 scoring bin.

Scarier yet. Berkut came in the same session(+ATK/-SPD). TWICE(+SPD/-DEF). Why are all these fallen heroes surrounding me? Should I run? Pretty sure I can out run the horse at least.

Spoiler

YeVcdkx.png

And to think I almost passed on opening the last blue orb.

Edit - @Dai Uh. . . I am starting to suspect Tiki is up to something. Or maybe she is just that lonely.

Edited by Usana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Used up all 120 orbs and all 4 tickets. Got a Karla pity break and in the last session I got Mareeta. YES. She’s -Atk but I don’t care. She’s pretty much my most wanted unit since Micaiah so I’m just happy she’s in my barracks. Good times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Usana said:

Edit - @Dai Uh. . . I am starting to suspect Tiki is up to something. Or maybe she is just that lonely.

I got Mareeta from her own ticket as well.

Edited by Dai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of three circles from the new banner I got Selkie and Maribelle (+res / -def both). No focus units, but new units with an acceptable nature, so not bad at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a second Tiki from a ticket.  I don't care much for broken armours and Tiki is merely pretty good in my book, but sure i'll happily take it. Even the boons/banes are in my favour with +def/-hp this time. 

So in less then 30 orbs I got
Berket (+atk/-speed)
Tiki (+speed/res)
Tiki (+def/-hp)

My luck will probably start to decrease when there's a 'must have' on a banner.
 

Edited by Sasori

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh, third ticket gave me 5* Tate. 

So many (random) 5* without a pityrate...

I do not complain at all because they were all new. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone's been pretty lucky it seems, congrats guys!

I can finally leave the Picnic Banner with my 2nd Genny, she was the first Orb I opened~ I was so happy to get her easily after 2 Veronica pitybreaks~

2 hours ago, mcsilas said:

 

Speaking of, I tried to make myself feel better when I was sick by doing more YOLO pulls.

In my main, I wanted at least 1 red hero because all reds were legendary, but I got the one I wanted the least since I already had him. +Res/-Spd L!Ike but oh well, I have Warding Breath fodder now, and can't complain with a quick YOLO 5 star.

As for the Hero Fests, I tried again for Bector with what little orbs I had left, sadly none. Only had enough orbs to do a second summon on a roll, so I picked colourless and got my 4th Brave Veronica (+Res/-Spd) which...I'll take actually since I can finally give Halloween Mia Wrathful Staff, so it worked out in the end.

Then in the tickets today from FB, I wanted Berkut to finish a themed team I had in mind and in my 3rd ticket, I got a +Spd/-Def Fallen Berkut! Just getting him like that so fast was unbelievable, I can look past the strange boon/bane (32 Def is still good). I think this is the gacha saying sorry after the irony that was me promoting regular Berkut days before Fallen Berkut was announced lol, and a good way to dispel overtime frustrations.

Nothing on my second account though. Orb saving mode so not gonna touch the banner again soon.

So yeah, I sorta squeezed out the last of my sick summoning luck. Don't want to be this sick anytime soon though lol

 

Congrats on all your goodies! +Spd on the one who doesn't need it, and -Spd on the others, LOL~

1 hour ago, Usana said:

Well this is the first time this has happened to me since Forging bonds tickets have come out. I forged a bond with Tiki and got her ticket. Went and opened a summon session and BAM. She appears. She must really want to be my friend given that I hadn't scored any pity yet even. +ATK/-DEF for any wondering. So there goes my 180 scoring bin.

Scarier yet. Berkut came in the same session(+ATK/-SPD). TWICE(+SPD/-DEF). Why are all these fallen heroes surrounding me? Should I run? Pretty sure I can out run the horse at least.

  Hide contents

YeVcdkx.png

And to think I almost passed on opening the last blue orb.
 

Wow, nice! Congrats!

36 minutes ago, Sasori said:

I got a second Tiki from a ticket.  I don't care much for broken armours and Tiki is merely pretty good in my book, but sure i'll happily take it. Even the boons/banes are in my favour with +def/-hp this time. 

So in less then 30 orbs I got
Berket (+atk/-speed)
Tiki (+speed/res)
Tiki (+def/-hp)

My luck will probably start to decrease when there's a 'must have' on a banner.
 

Congrats on all those Tikis and Berkut!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spent my whole orb horde that was supposed to be for Yune only to end up with a -atk Flora and a -spd Mareeta. At least it was Flora (someone I didn’t have and how I eventually wanted) who pitybroke me the first time and not someone I already had, and hopefully a seal can patch up Mareeta’s speed a bit. 

I also got a Bow Hinoka from one of my tickets! I already have her, but I’ll never say no to atk/spd bond and flier guidance could be fun to give someone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used all the tickets and 12 orbs and ended up with another B!Veronica who is a manual for now since I am thinking of who needs wrathful staff and a merge for Kaze.  The other 6 pulls were trash, but I will take what I got.  Now to save orbs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This banner was pretty crazy for me.

My free summon was this:

Spoiler

tumblr_prabamoYER1ta965c_540.png

Okay? I didn't really want her, but she didn't cost me anything and didn't break my pity rate, so this is fine. Heck I might even use her. Her IVs are workable (+Def -Res). 

So then I went a bit wild, since I really wanted Tiki and I have a hard time reigning myself in once I start summoning.

About 150 orbs later:

Spoiler

tumblr_prabapbIUX1ta965c_540.png

Yes!! My target for this banner arrived! As heartbreaking as the circumstances were, I was really happy to see her. Her Def bane bothered me a little but not too much in the end.

So I was very elated but also done with this banner. I had a pretty high pity rate going and so decided to pull up the rest of the circle. The result of which I assume to be interesting to @mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane and @mcsilas:

Spoiler

tumblr_prabanUd651ta965c_540.png

Sakunyan enjoyed a happy meal and is now immune to magic on enemy phase!

Oh and then I actually used the summoning tickets I had in reserve. To top off this glorious day:

Spoiler

tumblr_praph5I8Uv1ta965c_540.png

Goodbye unfortunate bane. We hardly knew ye.

So yes... while I did spend more than I wanted, right now it's hard to feel bad. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mcsilas said:

@SatsumaFSoysoy Bit late but congrats on your haul, that's a lot of Celicas, too bad she didn't visit this time.

She definitely visited me more...

Cool pulls. The natures definitely could be better (if Berkut's was in reverse it'd be perfect).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nanima said:

This banner was pretty crazy for me.

My free summon was this:

  Hide contents

tumblr_prabamoYER1ta965c_540.png

Okay? I didn't really want her, but she didn't cost me anything and didn't break my pity rate, so this is fine. Heck I might even use her. Her IVs are workable (+Def -Res). 

So then I went a bit wild, since I really wanted Tiki and I have a hard time reigning myself in once I start summoning.

About 150 orbs later:

  Hide contents

tumblr_prabapbIUX1ta965c_540.png

Yes!! My target for this banner arrived! As heartbreaking as the circumstances were, I was really happy to see her. Her Def bane bothered me a little but not too much in the end.

So I was very elated but also done with this banner. I had a pretty high pity rate going and so decided to pull up the rest of the circle. The result of which I assume to be interesting to @mampfoid @Landmaster @daisy jane and @mcsilas:

  Hide contents

tumblr_prabanUd651ta965c_540.png

Sakunyan enjoyed a happy meal and is now immune to magic on enemy phase!

Oh and then I actually used the summoning tickets I had in reserve. To top off this glorious day:

  Hide contents

tumblr_praph5I8Uv1ta965c_540.png

Goodbye unfortunate bane. We hardly knew ye.

So yes... while I did spend more than I wanted, right now it's hard to feel bad. xD

Wow, that's awesome! Warding Stance 14 (and the Wave) is incredible! Can't wait to see that mage tanking in action! And I'm happy you got your Tiki, two even! Awesome luck for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spent my summon tickets on grays and with just the freebie pulls I got a +Atk/-Res Mikoto, +Atk/-Res Brave Veronica, and Neutral Drunk!Corrin. Wow that's some insane luck. I was actually prepared to dip into my orb stockpile until I got one of the gray units, but now I don't have to.

Mikoto is new to the collection, Veronica is an improvement over my +Def/-Atk though I'm not in a hurry to merge. Corrin's weapon skill immediately confuses me so I didn't finish reading it. I just notice she's infantry and not an armor unit which sounds like a genuine mistake on the part of the developers but whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My second ticket session had three blues, so I decided to pull all of them since I can focus more on fishing for Silas merges now that I finished making male Morgan +10.

No Silases so far since the one I got on my birthday. But...

JiFchSi.png

Oh hai Creepy Berkut. :P

I only did a total of five pulls on this banner so far including the initial free pull. Meanwhile, this guy all but refuses to give me points for him in Forging Bonds while his buddies all give me plenty. xP

Good news: He's +Def.

Bad news: He's also @Rezzy'd. But hopefully with that extra Def he can still work pretty well.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

B7LdUlJ.png?1

Thank Christ, now I can leave this banner for dead. This sweetheart got +Res......but -Atk. Oh well, I mostly just wanted to get her at all. On the plus side, that Reyson got +Spd. I also happened to get a +Atk Adrift F!Corrin before Felicia, so now I have a +1 +Atk Corrin instead of a +0 -Atk one.

  Reveal hidden contents

BWFBVmo.png?1

Meanwhile on the new banner, I did get one of the focus units after a little bit of doing....unfortunately for me it happened to be:

  Reveal hidden contents

9y2BbDE.png?1

this asshole. Yeah, I should've seen this coming when I decided against avoiding blues on this banner. He got +HP/-Res (so not even a good combo), and I don't know what I want to do with this guy. I suppose I'll sleep on it a bit.

 

oohoo YAY but ewww that she's minus atk. (hopefully you can fix her on Legendary, and ideally she's not sharing w/crap - ie: Gunnthra). +spd reyson is awesome too. the one i have is -spd. which is uselesss for me, which is why he's sitting there untouched. Awesome on the adrift corrin too (mine is +atk/-spd which drives me bananas - if i get a better IV one i could klll her off for maybe arena help (i could just merge her too dunno yet). 

does Berkut have decent IVs?
 

8 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Speaking of, I tried to make myself feel better when I was sick by doing more YOLO pulls.

In my main, I wanted at least 1 red hero because all reds were legendary, but I got the one I wanted the least since I already had him. +Res/-Spd L!Ike but oh well, I have Warding Breath fodder now, and can't complain with a quick YOLO 5 star.

As for the Hero Fests, I tried again for Bector with what little orbs I had left, sadly none. Only had enough orbs to do a second summon on a roll, so I picked colourless and got my 4th Brave Veronica (+Res/-Spd) which...I'll take actually since I can finally give Halloween Mia Wrathful Staff, so it worked out in the end.

Then in the tickets today from FB, I wanted Berkut to finish a themed team I had in mind and in my 3rd ticket, I got a +Spd/-Def Fallen Berkut! Just getting him like that so fast was unbelievable, I can look past the strange boon/bane (32 Def is still good). I think this is the gacha saying sorry after the irony that was me promoting regular Berkut days before Fallen Berkut was announced lol, and a good way to dispel overtime frustrations.

Nothing on my second account though. Orb saving mode so not gonna touch the banner again soon.

So yeah, I sorta squeezed out the last of my sick summoning luck. Don't want to be this sick anytime soon though lol

 

that is awesome. My veronica hunting was kinda fruitful but never did do better than my +def/-hp Vero.if i get another one that can beat that, then this one goes into the fodder pile. having wrathful fodder is always so good (but the Balm + man...don't know..)

 

7 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

In my attempt to get evil Tiki with about 270 orbs and tickets my highlights are 

  • ffCorrin +res -atk
  • ffCorrin +res -atk
  • flyOlivia +spd -atk
  • Mareeta +spd -def

Sadly I didn't get Tiki, and felt the full force of the mediocre gray gang. This is going to hurt getting bride Tharja merges later this month. At least I got some decent fodder.


Perfect Mareeta though (and i am SO JEALOUS fo your fly Olivia - not so much on that -atk bane , i'm sorry). and i wish Tiki came up.
Good luck Bride Tharja hunting. 

 

3 hours ago, Nanima said:

@Landmaster Thanks! I hope to showcase it once Deathea shows up. 

she is going to be soooo scary :)
You did so well that's amazing!!
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trash (the unuseable kind like Virion, Matthew, Wrys and a M!Morgan as the only non-useless unit, but I don't think I'll ever need him) on my tickets and some extras with the orbs gathered today, but I don't mind, it's time for others to have some luck. While it's always a shame to basically throw aways orbs for nothing, I'd be a fool to expect another 5* shortly after my lucky draw for L!Alm. I shouldn't even spend any orbs at all, tbh, but today I couldn't help myself. Those tickets.... I tell ya, ha. However, I really need to keep myself more under control - Astra isn't far off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

oohoo YAY but ewww that she's minus atk. (hopefully you can fix her on Legendary, and ideally she's not sharing w/crap - ie: Gunnthra). +spd reyson is awesome too. the one i have is -spd. which is uselesss for me, which is why he's sitting there untouched. Awesome on the adrift corrin too (mine is +atk/-spd which drives me bananas - if i get a better IV one i could klll her off for maybe arena help (i could just merge her too dunno yet). 

does Berkut have decent IVs?

Thanks! Yeah, that -4 Atk definitely hurts but I've also had to deal with it on my F!Kana (who coincidentally has the same neutral Atk of 30 as picnic Felicia) for a year now so I'm used to it. Ideally for me, picnic Felicia will end up sharing green with legendary Hector and Yune (or a new legend / mythic instead of one of those two) but I'm not counting on that happening.

Berkut got +HP/-Res (and that flaw is also a -4), which is...rather unfortunate since he's supposed to be a ranged specialist. I'll level him up later to at least clear his ordeal as picnic Leo needs all the flowers he can get. Past that, I still don't know what I'll ultimately do with the prince of lies Berkut.

Edited by Tybrosion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the dubious honor of wanting to get Berkut and accidentally getting the other three focus units because I can't get any Blues to show up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to get more Owain merges.

Instead I got two new units: Young Ike and Normal Mia.

@Rezzy You can stop cursing my new units now okay?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I have the dubious honor of wanting to get Berkut and accidentally getting the other three focus units because I can't get any Blues to show up.

Dang. And here I am tagging you in a post about me getting Berkut with near no effort. >_<

14 minutes ago, Nym said:

@Rezzy You can stop cursing my new units now okay?

Yeah, she cursed mine now too. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just pulled Fallen Tiki. +SPD is nice, -DEF less so, but I wanted her the most so I’m happy.

And I’m one Tiki away from Tiki Emblem, so maybe I’ll +10 Adult Tiki.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...