Voting Gauntlet: War of the Clerics

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nope, never, and I'm not sure why. Throughout the whole gauntlet, I kept getting the same Marth or Julia, with an occasional Cordelia, and @Rezzy's Bridelia once in a blue moon. I've only gotten @Vaximillian's Sharena once in the first round, but never your Est. The algorithm needs work.

I got your Celica quite a bit. She was awesome!

But now we're up to you, Korath, Vax, Dual, phineas, & Wizzard of Soz... all of whom never got my Est! SO MANY PEOPLE.

41 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I got her once or twice!  She did well.  :):

Great, so glad to hear! (I some how didn't see this earlier.) Finally, now at least I know two people got her, you and @Rafiel's Aria!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'd add you, but most of the people on my list are SF users... and I have max friends so I'd have to delete someone!

Maybe I'll make an exception for my buddy~ :P

Why thank you!

I'm not a sir, I'm a robot ;)

See, I'd do that but look at the time!

I need to go to sleep! How unfort! Maybe I'll do it in the morning? 

This post somehow explain so much you. Guess that's one non-existing mystery solve in the Serene Forest.

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

But now we're up to you, Korath, Vax, Dual, phineas, & Wizzard of Soz... all of whom never got my Est! SO MANY PEOPLE.

Maybe IS is trying to send you some kind of message.

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I need to go to sleep! How unfort! Maybe I'll do it in the morning? 

Such a robot you are, needing sleep.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They shouldn’t share Est with anyone?

22 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I was digging around the top scorers for Priscilla earlier...

OIQiIX3.png

@Ice Dragon Hm....

@Thany That Shanna's name is "Shanna (summer)", and his Shanna looks like this:

Reveal hidden contents

7uy5DMh.png

Deft Harpoon+ / Rally Atk/Spd / Iceberg / Close Def 3 / Seal Atk/Spd 2 / Def Ploy 3 / Quickened Pulse... Damn.

Never have i seen such a huge Thany fan before. Makes me really happy to see such devotion. Thanks for notifying me on that.

Edited by Thany

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'd add you, but most of the people on my list are SF users... and I have max friends so I'd have to delete someone!

Maybe I'll make an exception for my buddy~ :P

Well, if you decide to, my ID is 8608857766! Est will be waiting!

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

...That Est is special and should be cherished, and that I should keep her away from all of the dirty people and unwashed masses in my friend list?

Aaaah well that's that!! At least I got the feathers needed to 5* Liliana <3 

@Astellius I didn't get your Est either :'( Next time!! I hope we get to be on the same side again! I  how the matchups are decided, I got someone's Ike a lot in the last round. 

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They shouldn’t share Est with anyone?

4 minutes ago, Astellius said:

...That Est is special and should be cherished, and that I should keep her away from all of the dirty people and unwashed masses in my friend list?

Maybe, maybe not.

5 minutes ago, Thany said:

Never have i seen such a huge Thany fan before. Makes me really happy to see such devotion. Thanks for notifying me on that.

Now you must surpass that person.

4 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

You know, I wonder if there's any more room for a mode where you can use your friend's mascot units. It would certainly give them more purpose than bragging rights.

I'd like this a lot. Using guest units from my friends list is my absolute favourite part of the Gauntlet.

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Using guest units from my friends list is my absolute favourite part of the Gauntlet.

Like that Celica of yours. So adorable.

2 hours ago, Astellius said:

Aw, that's a shame! Did you get her @Dual Dragons? Probably not. At least @Rafiel's Aria got her, I don't know if anyone else got her. Anyone else on Team Priscilla, did you get her? Or did Aria just go all pirate and just captured my Est to keep her all to herself?

Arggh. I be both a goddess and a pirate. 

Oddly enough, I didn't get her at all during the final round. I was usually partnered with a Minerva, Ike, or Celica! The Celica was a pro. She managed to take out a Triangle Adept Robin for me. 

Also my final feather count for the final round was over 5000! I ranked in the top 2000 for Priscilla's team and the top 10,000 overall! (But just barely. I'm surprised I didn't get pushed out.) 

I earned 6,200 feathers for being above rank 5k in both Priscilla's army and overall rank.

I was also top 1k in Priscilla's army in round 1, and top 5k in round 2, I think. However many feathers they gave plus 1,000 feathers for the 2 army victories.

Alright, seems like the gauntlet is over, and Elise managed to win after all. I got somewhat scared after seeing our slow gain, but it all turned out all right in the end.

Highlights of this gauntlet were:

• @GuiltyLove's Catria tanking a hit from Jeorge and wiping out the entire team after (yes, I know I suck for letting her take that hit in the first place). Unfortunatly, I only got her in one or two other battles after that...
  • This random guy on my friend list who kept sending me an Elise. I was honestly pretty pissed when I saw her the first time, but after seeing her wipe out entire teams and noticing she was +5 and had WS, I decided to keep her anyway. Destroying teams with two Elise's was just to satisfying to give up.
  • Not really highlights, but I'd also like to thank @Tybrosion for his Eldigan, who even helped me take down Azura's in bad match ups (after Elise weakend her of course). Pretty sure there were some other people who let me use some great units as well, but I can't remember names right now... Thanks for the support anyway though.

Well, that's the first time I was in the winning team for the final. What a change about not seeing "You loose" when I go to the gauntlet page. XD

Strangely, when I did have some Lissa in my team when I was for Lissa, I didn't see any Elise when I join her team.

Characters seen the most : Ryoma and Marth.

Fun fact : Ryoma with WoM ! Didn't see that coming... Hopefully, it was on my team XD

2 minutes ago, Raven said:

Did we receive the orbs for hitting the score milestones yet?

We received the orbs for the previous gauntlet two days after it ended. Don’t remember about the earlier ones, but this is an estimate.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

We received the orbs for the previous gauntlet two days after it ended. Don’t remember about the earlier ones, but this is an estimate.

I see, I was wondering if I'd already received them and spent them already. I guess I can wait...

I appreciate how the enhanced comeback mechanics at least made the final battle appear close, with Priscilla holding the doomed lead until a few hours before the end.

Ranked around 8000 cumulative, around 4000 in Priscilla's army. Got about 9k feathers overall, pretty nice haul.

4 hours ago, Astellius said:

Great, so glad to hear! (I some how didn't see this earlier.) Finally, now at least I know two people got her, you and @Rafiel's Aria!

I never once got your Est, I always got @Hawk King's Camus. Anyone get my Julia?

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Alright, seems like the gauntlet is over, and Elise managed to win after all. I got somewhat scared after seeing our slow gain, but it all turned out all right in the end.

Highlights of this gauntlet were:

• @GuiltyLove's Catria tanking a hit from Jeorge and wiping out the entire team after (yes, I know I suck for letting her take that hit in the first place). Unfortunatly, I only got her in one or two other battles after that...
  • This random guy on my friend list who kept sending me an Elise. I was honestly pretty pissed when I saw her the first time, but after seeing her wipe out entire teams and noticing she was +5 and had WS, I decided to keep her anyway. Destroying teams with two Elise's was just to satisfying to give up.
  • Not really highlights, but I'd also like to thank @Tybrosion for his Eldigan, who even helped me take down Azura's in bad match ups (after Elise weakend her of course). Pretty sure there were some other people who let me use some great units as well, but I can't remember names right now... Thanks for the support anyway though.

:)

Glad she was useful! I'm not surprised that she tanked a hit from Jeorge, but I am surprised she still managed to wipe the entire team out because I would imagine the Fury recoil would weaken her too much. Your Camus was very useful too! I promoted mine just now :)

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

:)

Glad she was useful! I'm not surprised that she tanked a hit from Jeorge, but I am surprised she still managed to wipe the entire team out because I would imagine the Fury recoil would weaken her too much. Your Camus was very useful too! I promoted mine just now :)

Well, always bringing a healer for the bonus points does have it's merrits ;)

Good to hear my Camus was useful and you finaly promoted yours! I hope he'll serve you as well as mine did me.