Mafia Question of the Whenever - LYLO

Prims

Someone should shoot their scumbuddy and claim Vigilante one of these days. It's HORRIBLE and ANTI WINCON so they really shouldn't do it but it'd be hilarious.

Its usually going to end up bad especially if your other buddies get wrecked by roles

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I think I'd kill kill Paperblade N1 because you don't want to let him live too long. I mean with Prims(and BBM and most of the playerbase) people have a hard time reading him since he plays both alignments well so you can push him if you're capable but Pblade has obvtown gameplay.

That sucks.

Edited by Bluedoom

The best way to play scum is to be bad at playing town. :3

I don't like policy killing players, it's so trite.

The best way to play scum is to be bad at playing town. :3

I don't like policy killing players, it's so trite.

I dunno; I could probably think of a person or two I might policykill...

Euklyd and Shinori (so he can spend more time doing important things like playing WoW and LoL at the same time)?

kill good players then obvtowns

Good players tend to not get mislynched anyway

No you're not allowed to kill yourself Paper

i like shooting PR reads tbh (and i think a fair amount of #sfmafia scum need to learn PR reading)

see: big nocers (yes i scanned first but i probably would have gone for kaoz anyway, considering i reduced cop down to him and refa)

Known power roles that are likely to get in the way if left alone (cop, a vig with good reads, skilled doc, skilled JoaT, etc.).

Failing that, the most obvtown player who is least likely to have protection on them, because there's hardly anything more disappointing as town than seeing someone flip town whom you were already hard-townreading anyway.

People whom I suspect of being a power role or people who're obvtown, generally. I rarely bother NKing lurkers (unless I suspect them of having a PR) because honestly associative reads from NKs mean very little on people who're obvtown. It doesn't suddenly validate their reads, because town can still be wrong, and if they were obvtown people generally weren't pushing them for a lynch anyways.

I'd go for PRs. I don't really mind good players/obvtowns being alive as long as they townread me and keep people from lynching me.

I suggested killing Paper over Conq in NOCers because inventor was a very likely role to have a cop/rolecop/some other investigation shot to give out since Prims dislikes regular cops. Killing somebody who wasn't getting lynched was just a bonus.

EDIT: If it was a vanilla game I figure I'd end up killing BBM at some point because I'm pretty sure he's the most proficient here at taking off bias glasses when reading new posts and switching reads.

Edited by Vhaltz

I hope you guys don't mind me answering dead questions

D7: Strengths : Picking fights with people

Weaknesses : Getting lynched, getting early lynched, getting "Blitz lynched", taking the fights too far, taking the fights wayy too far, being stubborn about reads (especially the wrong ones), terrible at defending myself, extremely bad as scum, too afraid to attack people as scum, inactivity and vanishing from time to time and this list probably continues till it turns into a wall.

D8: People I would like to have on my scum team would be

1) Marth, I liked working with him in Hydra form

2) Scorri, she is very good at backing people up

3) Helios and Proto, but both those guys are nonexistent

4) Kay, because I have been paired up as scum with her the most

5) Boron: because she could really help me by explaining all the stuff that happened during the time I wasn't around

6) Snike cause of Carnival Phantasm

Prims and Paperblade won't fall in on this cause they are less enthusiastic as scum ( this might have changed though)

Eclipse won't also be part of this cause she expects me to do too much

If at all possible, I would rather be a scum 3rd party, that way I don't have to take everyone with me when I screw up

D9: I don't like policy shots, but I would like to kill the guy who is being the towniest, but has the least chance of being protected

In OC, I would shoot the guy who has the best chance of being the back up town leader though

Lemme take over this again I have another question pls

QotD 10: Assume you're town and its D1. What annoys you/makes it difficult while you're scum hunting?

I expect the obligatory "MISVIG D1 IS HORRIBAD" so maybe something else?

I personally dislike senseless D1 wagons. Those are annoying to read off of.

I already said lurkers, but...

Boron you helped me realize that what I really meant was those wretched inactives.

Oh I forgot to mention this but I hate RVS with a burning passion. Its literally pointless if everyone and their mom make jokeposts, srsly.

Usually if I attempt to end it I get a wagon on me so I like to avoid it, lurk, and come back later once somebody else ends it.

Edited by Bluedoom

Lemme take over this again I have another question pls

it wasn't 12AM PST yet

but yeah whatever ok. this has to be the last interruption though, i was trying to keep a consistent theme with questions