Sunwoo

My read on you is null atm because you've been pretty unmemorable so far. If I was not clear about that then I apologize, Bluedoom. I just pointed out possible scum intent behind your actions as the reasoning for why I thought you were null and (not-town) to me.

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My day player reads are on page 20, #361.

i didn't get he feeling I was your null since I was listed on your priority, but in hinsight I guess this should've been obvious.

I've yet t read Junko's Eli/Refa read posts, actually.

Please read my posts again because I did in fact reread Gaius, Strawman, and Rapier to try to come to an opinion on them in #380 and I asked them questions that would help me solidify a read. I moved on to the night players because I can interact with them more directly and get reads faster.

Also, being unsure about reads is not scummy.

I also don't like your wording kind of in saying "oh BBM is still scum" because it implies you've been pushing me all game when you haven't said anything about me since the first 24 hours of N0

So I uh missed that announcement from strawman gg me

@strawman what did you expect find out more about blitz's intent from that question? It's just asking for his thoughts on other people. I'm maybe just dumb but I don't see how this is going to detail his intent better.

also how is bluedoom bad for not wanting to FOS? It's not really much different from saying "X person is scummy" and don't see what's bad about it. I just feel like FOS makes things easier to see. when possibility of SB lynch came up I don't see why you'd mention "oh well I suspected him for this" despite you finding him null when he responded.

I'm also err confused because you say you agreed with the SB reads but wanted a more concise case?

Also SB message? i'm dumb and don't get it.

Can you explain your eury read more indepth please. I don't understand what was bad about not having conclusions in N0?

How was her posting inconsistent and all over the place?

Can you uh somehow condense all this stuff in your announcement.

And then some jerk interrupts your groove session.

AMPM%202%20Mafia-%20Night%201%20Announce

PS Marth, fucking paraphrase my reply to you better or so help me...

Love,

Refa

The music returns, quirky as ever~!

@mancer I'm not sure what you'd want then to make it unvague? I explained how I got that artificial tone because it felt like he was just moving on from post to post without really umph. I feel like SB'S case on elie from saying how he was just attacking individual posts might word better how I got that tone because maybe i'm just bad at explaining things.

Also yeeessssssssss but I don't want to screw up which is why I asked for everyones opinions in detail. (I also hoped that I would be able to get better reads from the response which is why I asked for detailed but this failed horribly.)

I might just target strawman I guess but hope I can get a response.

In fact just in general your entire case on me other than cases I made EN0 is based on my first post of n1 and one post against Junko while ignoring literally everything else.

I feel like a lurker for just coming in to defend myself and not talking about people

uh

I guess I agree with what junko said about strawman's announcement. also if it was just a prodvote asking questions why did he suddenly jump to "I would lynch blitz" in his next post without any posts from blitz in the interim?

junko's response to me is ok I guess idk in that I guess he might just be derping.

I will try to get a super informative and yet concise 150 word announcement out tomorrow evening after my exam

Right back at you, BBM.

Your Gaius read is bad because you're guilty of the same yourself(dun dun dun this is scummy hypocrisy IMO.) ALSO, are you scumreading him or what? Ask questions clarifications, fine, but that doesn't help wrt other players knowing what your priorities actually are. Is that what makes him scummier than Blitz/Rapier?

This is the same with your Strawman read since it asks questions but I can't get anything out of it. Is he a better lynch than the rest of the players that you listed as possible scum?

I never said that Gaius was scummier than Blitz or Rapier? I also never gave a priority, and that's because frankly I don't have one for the day players.

What I did and what Gaius did is also very different. He had a lot of reads just saying "null" whereas I had paragraphs talking about why I wasn't sure about the person and talking about my thought process.

Also now that I think about it you never even said whether hypocrisy was scummy or not; also I'm not even pushing Mancer anymore.

Fine, Roofa, I'll expand upon your PM out of my love for you, even if you don't notice me and are only sexually attracted to roofs.

Damn, you fucker!

[spoiler}

-He thinks LG is town because of his genuine effort.

-He thinks SHinori is town because he fought against the Eury lynch. Thinks SB is a good inspect candidate to see this associative read.

- Makaze is town because day persuader is a town role IHO.

-Prims/Poly/BD/Mancer- Good Feelings.

-Thinks action wouldn't be randomized to Terra as scum. Because he thinks Terra is scum.

-Cases on SB are good but his announcements are town.

-BBM has good content but he's casing town.

-Blitz disappeared. Fuck that guy.

- Likes his posts, Refa is still sheeping Prims' Strawscum read.

- Prims sheep, but feels if Rapier was town he'd be more arrogant.

- Terra is a possible buddy to SCUM BUSSER.

- Elieson? Fuck that motherfucking flaker.

Phase end is actually in about 25 minutes. There was a math error in the linked post above. Apologies for the mistake.

I skimmed Marth's ISO cuz his push on me SUCKS get at me marfipan

the main thing that stood out to me is that he has like a ton of suspicions? Maybe it just feels odd to me because I'm having so much trouble scumreading people right now but he's scumreading, to various degrees, me, Elie, Poly, Mancer, Strawman, Rapier, and SB. That's, like, 7 people what the hell. And before that he was also scumreading Prims at the beginning of N1 before he was swayed by Prims's opening or something. It feels kind of like he's just throwing suspicion around cuz like I find it difficult to believe that he is actually scumreading almost half the game.

also he said something like "I would have rather lynched SB over Eury" and "I really didn't see the Eury case"

I call bs on this, read Refa's paraphrased Marth courier message in #338. He says he's not sold on scum SB and doesn't mention Eury at all or try to defend her if his townread was so strong that he couldn't at all see the case there. One minute left but I can't remember him mentioning her in any other message either on D1.

Prims has died! He was:

Dear Prims,

You are Haze, town night motivator announcer.

You are the random-claiming, tailor-making spark of the SF community. Your notable achievements include a rivalry with Kaoz, performing a fail tiger, and being removed on D1 as a hidden player. Despite all of this, we at SF heart you. And be "we", I mean clipsey.

Each cycle you may make an announcement that is no more than 150 words. This announcement will be posted in the thread as soon as a host sees it. You may announce twice per phase.

At night you may respond to your role PM with Night X- Double <USER>'s vote. <USER> must be a day player. The following day phase <USER>'s vote will count for two. This will not be reflected in votals. You may not motivate the same user consecutively and at any point in the game in which three day players are alive.

You win when all threats to town have been removed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6Rf2ShoDsc

Strawman has died! He was:

Dear Strawman,

You are scorri, scum day courier/announcer/1-shot ascetic.

Mrow? You've played a lot of mafia games but got nightkilled N1 one time too much, and now you're hardly active D1 anymore and are bored instead. Stop lurking. You used to have BBM and Helios (RIP ;_;) that kept rolling your scumbuddies, but alas, that time is now over. Also you're really fond of cats.

Each cycle, you may send 2 messages that are no more than 150 words to someone in the game. Your target may not reply back.

You may also make an announcement that is no more than 150 words. The announcement will posted as soon as a host sees it.

Additionally, the first time you are targeted by an action, it will fail. This does not apply to courier messages.

You win when nothing can cause the mafia's death.

It is now D2. D2 will end on April 17 at 11:30 PM PST. The following players may post during this phase:

Lord Gaius

Shinori

Makaze

SB

Refa

Terrador

Snike

Snike has been subbed in for Rapier.

Edited by eclipse
I can't make the video work :sadface: