Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

@Life: I had some thoughts that you were kinda piling on me too hard (to not be a sort of reaction test), but nice to know that I make a nice goat. Lol. Why is it that I always seemed to get grilled by you in games, whether it's OC or NOC though? ;_; (Though I do actually like his post thereafter, in terms of pooling information/yielding reactions and other thoughts.)

When was the last time I grilled you? I haven't played a game in years.

Also, by show of hands, who wants me subbed because they don't like my style of play?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When was the last time I grilled you? I haven't played a game in years.

Also, by show of hands, who wants me subbed because they don't like my style of play?

Uh, I forget what the OC game was called- all I know was that I was the first one to message/type to you in-thread, and then you called me on Skype and then I wanted to hide myself in a corner thereafter lol. First exposure to Life = GG.

Cool. Also thoughts on the entire game, because I actually have those.

TOWN

SB- Hoist the sword with pride in the heart.

3rd- His reaction to being cased and his claim.

Crysta- Baldrick tunneled her and continued to do so on the day after a scum lynch. I know there's bussing but come on.

SSG- Mostly for his actions yesterday which still read as pretty town (the biggest thing for me is him admitting that he voted Prims due to it being his own read over being stronger).

Mitsuki- For starting the lynch on Blitz, but also because of her interactions with 3rd today.

Zerosabers- I can't see newb scum being the first person to wagon their scumbuddy.

King Gilgamesh- Still can't see why he'd target Crysta over someone else as scum (also people who are saying his reasoning for targeting someone who is likely to perform the NK is bad are dumb). Also forgot to put this in my reply to SB, but he ignored talking about his scumbuddies for forever in the last game AND I don't see him making that night post as scum.

Lord Gaius/Eclipse- The way they outed their results is town, and they're also confirmed if KG is scum (this applies to Prims and Crysta as well).

NULL

Eurykins- Haven't reread her yet but she's probably more likely to be town just through odds alone (two scum wagons on D1 would be a bit ridiculous).

Life- I have no idea how to read him.

SCUM

Izhuark- PoE.

Prims- Gut read with today's information. Don't like how he went after Gilgamesh, and why was SB any worse than Baldrick yesterday?

BBM- Just noticed that his claim was modconfirmed and not him. Considering I'm townreading Gilgamesh, his role seems to be a decent counter to Gilg's and whoever the Town Hooker is. Also seems to conflict with Kirsche's (as being a purely better version of Kirsche's role).

Baldrick- Be Just or Be Dead.

Eury, it's because SWING VOTE, but really I'm the last person you should be asking for on a read about myself.

##Unvote

##Vote: Baldrick

I'll buy those votals.

Now that I can finally post. . .

- Don't like Refa's vote on BBM. If you're going to vote someone based on a single post, at least try to break down the logic behind it. Otherwise, I can't see your thought process.

- The discomfort I feel about this post is due to associative reads. The only one I have time for is Izhuark, and that'll be at the end of this bullet list (but it's also the relevant one).

- Thanks Prims. I have my own analysis of Life, which will be later.

- I WILL GET TO YOU LATER MITSUKI.

- Reference. You had no stated scum reads going into N1. Yet in this stated analysis of Blitz's wagon, you don't mention SB, Crysta, or kirsche. What made them better targets than Night 1: Idle?

Also general question. Would you guys consider Hijacker a protective role?

Not really. It redirects things, so the action still goes through.

I can answer this before I go: I wanted to go for less obvious scum, and I had a strong scum feel for 3rdCorinthian that it would be better to make my case on him in the thread and make him the possible D2 lynch.

. . .if it wasn't for the fact that SB got a guilty on Baldrick, I'd lynch you for this. There's no guarantee that Corinthian would be lynched, especially when two players just subbed in (in other words, you have no idea where they'd stand on that issue). It also looks like you kept him alive so you'd have a case tomorrow, as opposed to actually getting rid of people you thought were for-sure scummy (whether or not this is true is something only you can answer, but I'm posting this based off of what I see).

Not sure what to think of with SB. I felt that a fair bit of his day 1 content was good. He wasn't so much pushing as he was trying to find mistakes in peoples arguments in general. Now with that (i feel) out of nowhere Baldrick 100% confidence vote, I'm set back to null. Granted, it's not likely scum would do anything that dramatic, but what makes you 100% sure on Baldrick?

He is a disciple of The eclipse School of Claiming, that's why. He's also your permanent target until one of you dies.

Hi Life. Normally, I'd buy this, but your "target" was the second-biggest wagon of the day. What if the dice rolled a little differently, and she was lynched? Would you still have that massive "no just kidding she wasn't scum" thing? Or would it be some apology, a statement on why you thought she was/wasn't scum (depending on her flip), and then some attempt at a wagon analysis? I'm not a fan of Hindsight Mafia (that's normally a null tell for me), but your choice of target and subsequent logic reeks of scum.

Gaius can answer the accusations leveled at him, whenever the hell he gets back.

I also have enough respect for you that I wouldn't put it past you to do the following as scum:

- Fake a persuade, because you're the one with that role

- Have your scumbuddy target you to clear you

So consider this a minor scumread.

Oh, and do NOT insult people and wave it off as a joke. Because I know you'd flip your shit if someone used racial slurs against you, and then went "relax, it's a game".

I still want to question Crysta and Eclipse. That'll happen soon.

Don't expect an answer for at least 24 hours. I'm busy.

Kinda uneasy about this post. But I think it's because it's a Eury-skim; for example, BBM claimed here. Really don't like the read on Corinthian, though. He claimed pretty randomly in the middle of things, with very little pressure to do so.

Speaking of, not scum-reading Corinthian, since he managed to detach himself from an associative read on Eury. Jury's still out on zero, though.

I prey on emotions and weakness. It's my style.

That's not an apology. Even if this is the Mafia subforum, the Code of Conduct still applies.

---

And now, for Izhuark.

This is an outright defense of Blitz, and despite liking RVS questions, Izhuark asks none of his own in that post. Then, I see questions, but how do the answers help the game at all? Rolespec in D1 is bad when there's no reason to claim, and the last bit of his posts mentions Eury for a little and still doesn't want to lynch Blitz without a response. With no D2 material to work off of, I've got a scumread here, too.

That "ask a bunch of questions just because" style is also something Baldrick has done. . .and I wasn't scumreading SB before he revealed his role, so I'm willing to trust him.

---

So, lynch order ATM: Baldrick > Gilgamesh > Izhuark = Life

I still need to read Mitsuki and Refa more carefully.

With 13 people, it takes 7 to hammer, and I'm going to be gone for 24 hours. Thus, while I support a Baldrick lynch, I don't support putting him at L-2 yet. Hence why my vote will stay on Gilgamesh.

I voted BBM because I thought he made more sense as hijacker (who I assumed was scum at the time) than KG, not based on a single post.

Note to self. When lynch is on me, throw a temper tantrum and claim BG. Excellent plan.

It's heavily implied that I don't think he was faking it. I didn't think I had to make it outright explicit for everyone to undertsand it but it seems like I was wrong.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention this earlier, but Gilgamesh should redirect people to me.

As I said I already have an idea in my mind of what to do with his role, and I think mine will lead to better results? Actually, we could just do your thing first, and mine later.

Either way he should speak up.

@Refa: what do you think of my point against Gilgamesh?

- I WILL GET TO YOU LATER MITSUKI.

</3

If yours will lead to better results, then I'm fine with him targeting you. My reasons for wanting him to target me are kind of selfish TBH.

Uh, I don't remember actually reading it. Hold on.

I think Gilgamesh is probably scum as well on role usage, I could see him trying to redirect Prims to someone else as scum but just not to Crysta. Why? Because he didn't even mention her before his claim. If he found her scummy enough to try to get her "vigged", and failed, he'd definitely have said something about her, even if it was just mentioning he had a gut feeling.

This is probably where our vote is going to be at deadline. Either way, Koneko still needs to give her thoughts on the matter.

Bolded: Was this supposed to be town? Kind of assuming that is the case for my response.

Actually that is a good point (about him not scumreading Crysta, because I was sure he was). When other people were complaining about him not targeting 3rd, I thought they meant he should have targeted 3rd over Prims (which would be stupid because you want to target someone who is on the kill). Really my only doubts here are that means that BBM's role and Kirsche's role are both town in the same game and that seems really lame for Kirsche but maybe BBM has some kind of limitation/whatever that he's not mentioning.

Okay, so I'd lynch Gilgamesh over BBM at this point because if Gilgamesh is scum, then Eclipse, Crysta, BBM, and Prims are town. Not actually more confident in the scumread itself (BBM's content is good but it's always good as scum and he doesn't have any telling interactions to go off of). The one thing bothering me here is that he didn't actually react to Gilgamesh claiming hijacker? Does you (BBM) think it's town or scum? You were scumreading the dude so why didn't you have any thoughts there?

Yeah, I meant town.

We'll be going with my plan, then. Gilgamesh should confirm whether or not he's ok with it, and if so I'll explain the rest.

I'll say beforehand that there's some information I won't be able to disclose until next dayphase, though. I'm sorry, but it'll be for the best.

Okay, I'm just bad, tried two time to make a post but cannot even figure out basic text editing. Even tought i'm town my comportement is highly anti-town because i can't concentrate on this and don't have the energy to actively scum-hunt.

I think i will take a break from the whole internet for at least one week the time that i get myself together in real life. Really sorry to all of you to have imposed you this and basically been a deadweight on this game and FE9 mafia, you are awesome people. So i think i will request a sub out.

Sorry elieson should have asked that to you on night 1 so that you don't have to worry about finding another person to remplace me.

Once again sorry to be a whiny idiot, i will not bother any of you anymore until i have the strengh to respect my own words and ideals.

Are you fucking kidding me

mod just PMed me and told me my action actually went through properly

?_?

Can We Lynch Gilgamesh.

yeah because I empowered you. read my posts yo.

@refa- My role is actually something different but the first time I use it, it has the added effect of being an empower too. Otherwise my role would just be strictly better than kirsche's yeah. I thought I did say that Gilgamesh was probably scum even though Elie fixed his mistake? If I didn't I probably thought it was too obvious.

Also I was debating between whether Baldrick or Gilgamesh would be better to lynch and I think Gilgamesh would be a better lynch bc he can interfere with our roles. Baldrick should be vigged, or we can otherwise lynch him tomorrow. Since scum have a hooker and a hijacker it's unlikely that Baldrick can also interfere with town's roles directly. Worst case is that he's a hitman I guess, but odds are he's just a scum info role.

Corinthian should target SB.

and no SB you were super obvious about having a guilty don't worry

however we should lynch Gilgamesh first, then tonight we have BBM empower Corinthian while Corinthian and eclipse are on SB. scum is down a RB so that should cover everything and get us another result

@refa- My role is actually something different but the first time I use it, it has the added effect of being an empower too. Otherwise my role would just be strictly better than kirsche's yeah. I thought I did say that Gilgamesh was probably scum even though Elie fixed his mistake? If I didn't I probably thought it was too obvious.

Also I was debating between whether Baldrick or Gilgamesh would be better to lynch and I think Gilgamesh would be a better lynch bc he can interfere with our roles. Baldrick should be vigged, or we can otherwise lynch him tomorrow. Since scum have a hooker and a hijacker it's unlikely that Baldrick can also interfere with town's roles directly. Worst case is that he's a hitman I guess, but odds are he's just a scum info role.

Corinthian should target SB.

Yeah, fair enough on all of those.

##Unvote

##Vote: King Gilgamesh

and no SB you were super obvious about having a guilty don't worry

however we should lynch Gilgamesh first, then tonight we have BBM empower Corinthian while Corinthian and eclipse are on SB. scum is down a RB so that should cover everything and get us another result

I'm only an empowerer on n1. but after gilgamesh dies it's unlikely scum will have anything to interfere with roles on top of a hooker and hijacker?

*expect total collapse from mafia*

It's almost 7 AM right now on Sunday morning. I won't be here until about Midnight Tuesday from this point on (due to tonight being a holiday and heading up north to visit my sister and her boyfriend). Play nice, lynch mafia and fuck cunts.

ehhh I still think we should lynch Gilgamesh. If we lynch baldrick they hijack corinthian and kill sb if he's town. baldrick can vig gaius for us imo. his d1 play was meh and he came out hard buddying gilgamesh

eclipse is town probably for getting gilgamesh lynched so while cop+watcher isn't impossible since #eliegames, sb might be scum rolecop/fullcop. But he'll PoE himself down pretty fast if he is so he can survive for now.