Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmhmm, I have got mod confirmation that my redirect was suppose to fail, so BBM really did counter me. Another great failing by our gracious host, Elie! ^_- I have to make another post multiquoting and addressing the "Gilg is scum" crowd, but let me just say what I think on the top of my head first.

And also have you all lost your goddamn minds? We have got 100% confirmation from the cop that Baldrick is scum and some of you are thinking of lynching me instead of confirmed scum? Look, peeps, as soon as I revealed myself to be a hijacker, I became marked with a big red target by the scum. I am way too dangerous and powerful for them to let live as they are hoping that I would get lynched instead of Baldrick so they do not have to waste a night kill on myself since they know my strategy is to screw over their kills and try to 'vig' their members.

All you're going to accomplish by lynching me is get rid of one of your powerful allies, and do the scum's dirty work for them. They will be laughing and praising, while you will all feel stupid and confused, and you can expect a nice ragepost from yours truly if it happens. ^_^

As for why I have chosen to redirect Prims to Crysta. I already said that the main aim of my action was because I wanted to make sure whether or not Prims is scum since I believe he is likely to do the night kills if he is in there as I refuse to let him fool me after his brilliant scum play in Greatest Hits. SB, Crysta, and Kirsche at the time were the most null to me, though Crysta being the most suspicious of the three with her take on the Eury wagon. It wasn't the most ideal plan I admit and you could call it bad play or whatever you want to, but that is how I felt at the time. Wanting to expose a potential Scum!Prims and see if I can try and take down one of his possible buddies, but obviously that is not the case. By the way, I am townreading Crysta now due to her vote on Baldrick.

@Refa and Mitsuki: Sure, I'll do whatever plan you want me to do provided that I DON'T get mislynched or vigged. >_>

@Refa: It is nice that you are already making plans on what happens next if I flip as scum, but you should be focusing on what happens next WHEN I flip town if I get lynched. What are you going to do then?

##Unvote

Vote: Prims

Of all the people sheeping on the "Hijacker Gilgamesh is scum" wagon, you are the most blatant and the one going "bahhh bahh" with a confirmed vote. All your posts on this matter have amounted to "lynch Gilgamesh". Why did you not considering wanting to lynch a confirmed scum before he outted himself to being a serial killer? BBM, my biggest critic despite having all the reason to has not voted on me yet and based on that, I am townreading him.

FoS:Eclipse/Lord Gaius

I need to do a full thorough reply of your posts to me, but I have a very bad feeling about you and I think it is likely that you could be a scum watcher. The only thing that doesn't get me to want to do a vote on you is that you prefer lynching Baldrick to myself, but even then it is like to be you covering your tracks so that when my town flip happens you can appear less suspicious.

Gaius, you were townreading me before I was revealed to be a hjiacker. What are your thoughts on this matter? Do you agree with your other head?

BBM, why would Scum!SB out the SK on D2? They'd need the extra kills in order to win the game (and he could pretend to out Baldrick later).

The other possibility is that they have a poison kill. My role PM implies that role exists.

Same, but wouldn't the person know if they got poisoned? Also can confirm that Baldrick motivated me. Full disclosure, I thought SSG motivated me and that's why he was so high up in my townreads (because why would scum motivate town).

so scum's N1 kill was hooked, hit a bpv, or blocked by a doc. cool.

A hit BPV would claim, I'm pretty sure.

@Refa: It is nice that you are already making plans on what happens next if I flip as scum, but you should be focusing on what happens next WHEN I flip town if I get lynched. What are you going to do then?

Get irrationally mad since I thought you were town until Mitsuki's case. If you're town, I'd be more suspicious of 3rd since scum's kill failed and he claimed hooked on the same night. Actually do agree with you about Prims being suspicious though mreh (what's bothering me most ATM isn't his stance on you but rather why he's so cool with directing all of town's actions onto SB). You know what, fuck this. I'm lynching confirmed scum (sorry Baldrick, it really is very stupid that you aren't investigation immune), and if Gilgamesh redirects someone from SB and kills SB, then he's confirmed scum too and good job SB you caught scum with your death.

##Unvote

##Vote: Baldrick

And also have you all lost your goddamn minds? We have got 100% confirmation from the cop that Baldrick is scum and some of you are thinking of lynching me instead of confirmed scum?

scum post

##unvote

##vote: King Gilgamesh

I am very scummy for leading town's actions but Life isn't obvscum for requesting a massclaim Day 1?????????? unbelievable. . .

Gilgamesh's claim looks bad and a plan that involves us getting another scan is better than a plan where we catch already-scummy-looking scum 100% if the cop dies.

Gilgamesh's prims case sucks. Prims was the first one to say Gilgamesh was scum hijacker afaicr and the rest of it mainly boils down to "Prims was really good scum in Greatest Hits".

Also gilgamesh I mainly didn't vote you because I was too lazy and because there's no need atm.

@Refa- good point about sb. now I'm thinking that maybe eclipse/gaius is scum and sb is town.

sigh. going to sleep. also I was out shopping all day today and then was practicing my french for hours when I got back. tomorrow I swear I am going to reread people.

OK, but seriously Gil is clearly making up his Crysta suspicion on the spot, he said SB, crysta and kirsche were who he suspected of being blitz's buddy but he wrote up a case on 3rd and none of those three.

^^Pretty sure he said they were the most null, dude. I mean, I still agree with you that it's bad for him to have targeted Crysta over 3rd (before it confused me because I thought he was your scumbuddy, but it'd make more sense if you were 3rd) but I dunno, I don't think he'd be as upset as scum.

Your second part (Prims) only holds true if KG is scum. Also something bothered me, you said I was scum before based on the Blitz wagon but you never followed up on that (Zerosabers too but she hasn't been posting). Why's that? Also weirded out by you not pointing out that my read on you jumped from TOP TOWN READS to SCUM READ over the course of one night, although I guess can see that not bothering you.

BBM, I don't get why you think Eclipse/LG are scum if you're scumreading KG? They'd have had to out their scumbuddy at the beginning of D2. Makes no sense to me.

If Baldrick isn't mafia, then Crysta isn't cleared anymore. Probably where I'd vote at tomorrow since I don't remember any of her content making me feel better. I don't think Izhuark would be so dramatic about subbing out as scum, so really the only other person I'd vote is Prims.

eclipse is town probably for getting gilgamesh lynched so while cop+watcher isn't impossible since #eliegames, sb might be scum rolecop/fullcop. But he'll PoE himself down pretty fast if he is so he can survive for now.

Okay, so I just noticed this first part (yeah yeah, you corrected yourself saying that Eclipse/LG were more likely to be scum than SB), and agree with you. #ElieGames but that's a bit ridiculous ("haha wouldn't it be funny if scum got caught trying to kill the claimed cop?").

@Refa

So with that in mind, while I was analyzing my Blitz wagon, I was thinking who to pick between SB, Crysta, and Kirsche

The implication here is he identified these three due to interactions with blitz. Even if that's wrong, the point about not redirecting to corinthian still stands.