Easy Mode Tier List

Pretty sure Edward can be promoted or nearly promoted by the time he shows up.

That's overusing him and underusing everyone else. It's possible to have a promoted Eddie by 1-7 at best without overusing him.

[/irrelevant personal experience]

My Eddies usually promote by 1-8, and usually are the second/third to promote, after Jill and Ilyana, and get fairly decent usage in all chapters.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's overusing him and underusing everyone else. It's possible to have a promoted Eddie by 1-7 at best without overusing him.

Even if Edward is only 'nearly promoted', he's still pretty comparable to Zihark. That's why I said 'Edward will be promoted or nearly promoted'.

1st. Edward has earlier joining, 2nd He has more time to work support. 3rd He is not much worse than Zihark when he joins, 4th Is about the same for the duration of game, 5th Has better endgame potential.

Edited by Sho.M.the.Money

Well, he's2 points away from cap on average, though the cap is only 24. Anyway. He has his avo which really helps him. Still, edward has the chance to rise, certainly in Easy Mode. I think it's good. Hm however, I really prefer a swordmaster instead of a myrmidon that can't avoid worth a damn.

Anyway, Easy mode: Edward > Zihark

Doesn't mean i'm happy with it though. =/

Well, he's2 points away from cap on average, though the cap is only 24. Anyway. He has his avo which really helps him. Still, edward has the chance to rise, certainly in Easy Mode. I think it's good. Hm however, I really prefer a swordmaster instead of a myrmidon that can't avoid worth a damn.

Anyway, Easy mode: Edward > Zihark

Doesn't mean i'm happy with it though. =/

;;' but Eddie avoids too

I was never arguing for Eddie << Zihark, but I was just mentioning that promoting Eddie at that early is overusing him and underusing units who could benefit from an early promotion like Jill and Nolan. Beastfoe!Eddie at around 20/4 will ORKO most of the non Lethe/Kedhza/Mordecai enemies, and dodges a shitton with the +8 AVO Caladbolg gives. His main support should be Nolan, which gives +1 ATK, +8 ACC (which is useless since he won't miss anything), and +23 AVO, which he doesn't need but it doesn't hurt. Tempest Blade!Eddie at around 20/10 will OHKO every Laguz in 3-13. (Around 70 damage with Beastfoe)

• 2 weeks later...

Kyza sounds little iffy but I dont really have argument about him other than giving him BEXP my ass when he gets mostly Hp and Luck while most likely 3th to grow is skill at least in NM he fails BEXP wise

As for my actual argument:

Anything Lyre can do Rhys can do better by

- hitting res

- healing even if its pretty useless he can at least physic heal allies for more BEXP

- Insanely fast support thanks to healing and having better affinity on top of it

- having 1-2 range

- Speedwings have not that much competition

- has no lolcat gauge

- don't need to use Reyson's supplies

- Has no Weapon lv issues

- better availability

- Caps Mag in 3-4 lvs for said BEXP usage

Im pretty sure there is no reason for Lyre to be higher than him

Edited by Sho.M.the.Money

Oliver gives a free Silence staff, Kurthnaga is free and gets Formshift, and Pelleas has Miracle and survives everything because of it.

I don't see how that's worse than lolyre's patheticness.

Kurthnaga is free and gets Formshift,

Kurthnaga is not free because you can't deploy all units in 4-E.

and Pelleas has Miracle and survives everything because of it.

I've personally never had Pelleas survive anything with Miracle. It's luk% activation, which means that at base, Pelleas has an 86% chance to die from a fatal hit anyway. Not reliable at all.

If stats are needed I could, like, play through the game and get them all. Vacation week for me so I have a lot of time I don't know what to do with. will also be a good way to vent frustration I will inevitably have on NM draft (part 2 with leanne ._.)

But the RD draft we're in is on HM.

Oliver gives a free Silence staff, Kurthnaga is free and gets Formshift, and Pelleas has Miracle and survives everything because of it.

I don't see how that's worse than lolyre's patheticness.

Kurthnaga bearing Forshift doesn't make him any less useless. It just makes him transform at will for the last two chapters...in which he is useless. And durability by itself doesn't make a unit any better. I could take the fact Pelleas can nab an early Crown and be able to use staves to be "useful", but certainly not that.

Lyre's huge availability advantage, and lolEasyMode's ridiculous amount of CEXP/BEXP-gain make her easily usable, with just a few chapters of Part 3 favoritism and the use of Blossom/Maybe even an Energy Drop. I've used her for most of my drafts, which are held in a NM scenerio, and it's not like she's costing you turns, or even hurting your team in lolEasyMode.

Edited by Janaff

But the RD draft we're in is on HM.

... ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Also, there's less enemies in EM. Like, a lot. Which I'd wager probably isn't getting taken into account that much seeing as I don't even know how many of us have even played EM.

Edited by Reinfleche

There's no reason for Lyre to be higher than anybody!

Lethe is ROFLSTOMPING on my draft, I'm sure Lyre can perform similarly especially on easy mode where her availability > bottom tier. (ADept o3o)

Lyre is more BEXP dependant though so maybe I should move her a bit down.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Lyre in Easy Mode with Adept/Paragon and an Energy Drop and loads of BEXP does fine. Shes a bit costly to use even then but still, she isnt hurting the team. I can see her being above Oliver or Kurth in easy mode.

Lyre in Easy Mode with Adept/Paragon and an Energy Drop and loads of BEXP does fine. Shes a bit costly to use even then but still, she isnt hurting the team. I can see her being above Oliver or Kurth in easy mode.

Agreed :3 she's out of bottom tier for that reason now

How the hell is Stefan below Lucia? Sure he comes late, but whatever he does in Endgame is surely better than Lucia's 2-2 (she sure isn't doing anything of value in her pre-Endgame Part 4 chapters).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

How the hell is Stefan below Lucia? Sure he comes late, but whatever he does in Endgame is surely better than Lucia's 2-2 (she sure isn't doing anything of value in her pre-Endgame Part 4 chapters).

No, actually. Lucia is helpful for clearing 2-2 fast. Stefan is helpful for jack squat because we have a million better units by that time.

Now that I think of it Id say Rhys (maybe Mist too) does more than Fiona because while Fiona is now somewhat salvageable in stats she still has bad availability and horrid movement type for her chapters. And Im talking about Rhys as offensive unit not as staffbot.

Also why is Laura so "high"? Even on Easy mode she takes huge amount of BEXP just to be ruined by her horrible 1st tier caps and as part 3 rolls in everything she does is done better by Micaiah who is forced.