Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

I can't even follow my PR properly I mean I suck at this why am I such a derp whyyyy

On another note, I'm going to bed now. Yeah, timezones are AMAZING. I'll brace the incomming 8 pages tomorrow. Awesome.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real life came in and kicked me in the balls (figuratively speaking).

Will (hopefully) be able to actually provide some material tomorrow when I'm not feeling like crap.

I am angry and tired and not amused and horrible news has struck my darloing.

Would also like to see a bit more out of Kay, Shin, and JB. Shin in particular hasn't come to the thread since RVS, as far as I can tell.

I completely forgot about Shin actually. I've seen little out of Kay and JB, but I feel Kay and JB have contributed at least slightly, while Shin really hasn't. ((Well he's done more than Sho anyway))

##Vote: Shin

Where the fuck are you. Sure, you've made your two posts, but they consisted of pretty much voting me in RVS and then unvoting me afterwards. What's up?

I really hope things get better for you Lucina.

Cheers, Lucina, you had some very sad news, I hope you get better. :<

I have little to say with regards to rapier other than he's being a major doofus. :/

Please reserve some spare time for the game.

You don't need to be a no-life like me but still.

I suppose that's also valid to lucina somewhat when this RL situation is over

Mancer still hasn't posted, so I'll wait a bit more. Unless somebody feels talkative enough to grace me with inquiries. (Look at me! Talking so eloquently! That surely sets me apart from chumps like Folgore Blue! It comes with the software update, ya rly!)

Shin is old and british and shall be gently prodded

Lucina, where is your vote if you don't like Sho?

I am wo ndering if the "all over the place" thing mentioned by Xinnidy is because of the fact that I'm posting my reads in short bursts while I'm at school.

I would like to mention that I did not know that Sho was not around because I had seen him make a post just a while before my earlier post.

In other words, I'm ##Unvote: Sho.M.the.Tits to ##Vote: Doofina because I don't like how coasty she's being and I think that having my vote on her would be more productive.

Mancer, why do you keep switching your vote from one person who is not there to a second person who is not there? Your vote doesn't have much meaning if you keep throwing it around like that without actually waiting for the person for whom you're voting to respond.

Okay I think I've calmed down. Sorry about that last post. However, my vote will stand. I want to know where Shin is.

I have little to say with regards to rapier other than he's being a major doofus. :/

Please reserve some spare time for the game.

You don't need to be a no-life like me but still.

Not quite a mafia point, but Rapier seems legitimately busy. Some people have barely posted and not even provided excuses/explanations on why they're busy. Though I would like Rapier to post more ((his timezone sucks)), there are others who are more guilty.

Mancer still hasn't posted, so I'll wait a bit more. Unless somebody feels talkative enough to grace me with inquiries. (Look at me! Talking so eloquently! That surely sets me apart from chumps like Folgore Blue! It comes with the software update, ya rly!)

Hey, my eloquent speak was confusing and couldn't continue! I'm tired Xin, I can't do this. :(

Mancer, Lucina had a very tragic event happen in her life. I won't divulge it, she can choose to do so if she wants. But she won't be able to do much at the moment due to her life interfering.

Remarkable! I had always thought Rapier was an under legend, a bogeyman invented by parents in order to make their children eat their vegetables! As if growing up to be big and strong like me wasn't incentive enough!

Elieson's PR is nice, but it's obscuring the fact he talked about the miller claim a lot, albeit not as much as Sho, (not complaining about that; he's made steady progress, and may actually scumhunt some day) and he's been talking a lot about scorri in general. What is opinion about the rest of the game? And it's been laid on thick, making it difficult to read him and see what he's actually trying to you. Translations like before would be useful.

##Vote: Elieson

More will be coming eventually, but I'm going to be ninja'd to high heaven if I don't post soon.

Rapier seems legitimately busy

Memory, I don't. After looking at the ISO, I didn't see him mention being busy. However, his timezone is quite bad.

You know what, I'm really wondering why all the people I have scum reads on are inactive or not here with a reason for it.

In this case, I'll just leave my vote on Sho because I think that he is the most able to respond in the shortst amount of time possible.

##Unvote: Doofina

##Vote: Sho.M.the.Tits

I feel that Baldrick's vote on Elie sort of misrepresents what Elie has been doing. He hasn't actually offered a read on Scorri herself yet, as far as I can see. He's using the discussion that was generated by the miller claim and the reactions to it to springboard his scumhunting. He's had points against me, Xinny, and Sho. So yeah, from what I can see, he's offered more opinions about the rest of the game than you have.

Not quite a mafia point, but Rapier seems legitimately busy. Some people have barely posted and not even provided excuses/explanations on why they're busy. Though I would like Rapier to post more ((his timezone sucks)), there are others who are more guilty.

Rapier's timezone is the same as mine, I'm just more available than I should be, I suppose.

There's a bit of moodiness going around from the people I want to inquiry more, that sadly makes me stuck in a pity stall for a bit, I'll come up with something tomorrow, hopefully.

I'd ask from more opinions from Baldrick regarding the people that are indeed around right now but I see that's already being pressured on him so... 'tis a post full of nothing, go me. :x

Hey, my eloquent speak was confusing and couldn't continue! I'm tired Xin, I can't do this. :(

Forgive my PR I know it's bad times :<

After a long night of tiering our menu dishes (and firing someone) I will admit I'm not terribly in the mood to participate this evening.

Also quit hating my PR. I'm trying to just follow it, yo!

Ok some things that caught my eye:

--Bad performance from Mancer by voting for a player (Lucina) who has done approximately nothing and clearly won't be active for a short period of time.

--Frog claims that Rapier is one with a low speed growth, then proceeds to vote for a glorified inactive unit himself.

dammit I hit post by accidet

Moving along;

--Baldrick votes for me because I'm focusing on a miller claim. Right ok. I'd like to direct you BBM's response before I say anything more, as he seems to get it.

--Back to Frog, who uses Frog Flare on AFK-Shin. Is he scummy to you, based on his actions and activity? Really? It seems like your vote is a prod, and right now that tells me nothing of your ability to Scumhunt as it seems you just want Shin to show up, whether you vote for him or not.

--Shinori, more please. If you're voting for Baldrick because his thoughts and votes are generally baseless, remind us that what he's done since your vote has yet to change your opinion on him.

--Eclipse, before the cabbage gets you incapacitated, do me a favor. Explain why you're voting for Lucina. As much as I honestly don't have much of an opinion on Luci one way or another, you seem to have one yourself, and only claim to have your interest piqued (unless I missed something).

I'll probably be in bed, as I'm rather irritated now at work and stuff I can get into later if you care to inquire. When I wake up I'm sure I'll have more clear thoughts

Frankly he's feeling like noobish scum to me. He's not giving out any thoughts, he isn't actively scum hunting his vote on Elie seems forced, it feels like he was forcing himself to make a post that might help him and his post that he made didn't really hold anything of value. He stated his , in my opinion weak reasoning for voting Elie and his thoughts on Rapier and sho, and frankly they weren't really thoughts of what I was looking for. He has yet to actually put forth thoughts on other players. I don't really count him mentioning rapier as not really being around and him comparing Sho and Elie in like two sentences as him giving thoughts or scum hunting in this game. So until further notice my vote is most likely going to be on him.

Omg god the amount of post -.-

After quick skim:

- MANCER YOU PR PROVOKING FUCKTARD as I said I don't use flavour to scumhunt. I pointed out that scorri might be using to claim. I would have been perfectly happy to stop talking about it IF YOU ASS HATS WOULDNT BRING IT UP ALL THE FUCKING TIME IM ONLINE. Looking at you SB, Mancer and Xinnidy.

-As for other AS I FUCKING SAID ahem, I simply suck at reading people with no info to go by. Once I get the time to think and read I might give more well rounded answer to the matter. But, now, school time with Sho

^ This segues nicely into the ISO.

RVS

Case against BBM. He had some good points, and saved me the bother of countering it myself. So why did he change his tune based on BBM's reply? It was just a reiteration of his argument that you shouldn't vote for someone if you anticipate them doing something scummy, and a clarification of his point about scorri being unlikely to react, rather than not reacting (She did react, first in a suss way, then much better after I put the pressure on). He still thought BBM was voting for the former reason and didn't like it, so that can’t be the trigger. If his push on BBM was a reaction test, then we don’t know if he actually thought BBM was scummy.

Case against Xinnidy. Why do you keep discussing the miller claim? Oh you're trying to stamp out that discussion. Unvote. The point about her being uppity doesn't count because she was being misinterpreted.

Case against Sho. No objectives to that one or how he's gone about it, but it's hardly a great insight with the way he's been playing.

I'm aware I don't have any other scumreads this game, but that does not detract from my argument.

--

I would like to call out Lucina for her reason for voting BBM having a simple explanation, and a bit of a simplification of his point, but something that's none of my business happened and we should give her some time?

JB's vote for Mancer wasn't that great. The reasoning consisted on Mancer's vote being a rehash (it wasn't, really) and putting BBM at L-1 (which it didn't).

Yes, it took me nearly four hours to get this much down. For the record, most of that time was spent away from the computer. I see a lot of posts there, that I'll address when I'm back home.

First, HOSTS THAT ARE NOT BORON: Mock me for a lack of PR in my posts and I'll mock your lack of ability to catch stupid mistakes before letting them out into your game. I've made my share of bad PRs, and what you slapped me with is right up there with some of the ones I regret.

I think I have a foggy idea of what Lucina's implying, and if it's what I think it is, see if you'll be able to function by D2. Otherwise, this might be one of those rare times where a sub out is necessary. Much as I don't like moving a vote when there's no answer, there's some things that go above a game. Now, then. . .

##Unvote

##Vote: Mancer

While Lucina's comment-and-leave bothered me, especially after she was vote the fourth on BBM, it looks like she's got other things to deal with. Mancer, I pointed out what was wrong with your Sho vote, and in response, you went and voted for someone who stated that she's going to go away after some time. All this vote-hopping for stuff that people have been pointing out already is getting way out of hand. This vote probably won't move until you get home and type a proper response, because a half-response does the game no good.

Did Lucina say she was leaving? I don't remember reading that at all.

In my defence regarding the votes, I was likely to be calles out for having my vote on a person who's away anyway, so I thought I'd at least try to put my vote somewhere useful.

I am not seeing the case on BBM. There isnt much more to be said about the matter now is there? Hard to say why I dont like it when I dont know why it exists.

I am more or less not giving a crap about Kay not exactly the least hypocritical vote so I am not defending from it

I am halfly voting scorri for RVP lulz, halfly for finding his character and role claim an easy one to make for scum. Now I know he hasnt actually claimed a character but the Shojor PR or pretented Shojor PR is all over his posts (Because everything relevant to hair is Shojor's "thing"). Shojor is the exact person to be either miller or miller claim because while originally a Folgore ally, Shojor changes sides, but the story that it happens in has been on drawing board of our host forever.

TL; DR Miller!Shojor is easy fakeclaim for scums

It's not hypocritical. You were active lurking, I'm just plain inactive.

It's not being all over the place, it's called having multiple reads on multiple people so that I don't end up tunneling, which is what I do quite often if I don't have lots of reads on people.

So, the reason you have multiple reads ("on multiple people", as opposed to what, having multiple reads on the same people?) is not to scumhunt, but to avoid tunneling? That's... not really the point of reads, Mancer.

I AM NOT SCUMHUNTING WITH IT YOU FUCKTARD! I AM MERELY CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT HE MIGHT BE TRYING TO USE IT AS EXCUSE TO GET FREE TOWN CRED FROM THOSE THAT KNOW IT YOU ASSHAT.

And why yes, that was my PR.

My evaluation is that it is sufficiently normal to think that when you say something could be a good fakeclaim for scum, you are attempting to scumhunt. Pointing out that something could be a way to get towncred is scumhunting, unless I have misunderstood the definition of the term.

I dont exactly mind if People get on my case. I am just pointing out Scorri has quite potentially class 1 fakeclaim there, customized to fool those who follow folgoreverse

Why do you not mind if people get on your case? People getting on your case, or being inclined to, leads to a vastly higher chance that you will expire prematurely. Which would be quite heartening if you were scum, but if you're town, I must caution you to avoid such an occurrence.

Damn you, timezones! Well, at least I'm here. Even though Xinny's timezone is the same as mine... Well, yeah, I'm a lazy ass. Having to read 8 pages doesn't help at all, too.

Now, about my thoughts... Don't expect much. I think that case agaisnt BBM was legit, but it doesn't have that much strength now since he explained himself, and do we really need 5 people voteparking over him? I am glad people like Mancer unvoted so they could also focus on others, seeing that this is D1 and any kind of read is welcome. Now, about Mancer, I think school and posting short reads once in a while isn't helping much, although I get town vibes from his effort. Elie is overdramatic when referring to his reads and to people, but I agree with most of the points he made agaisnt BBM, Sho and, if my memory is anything to go by (it usually isn't...), Lucy, who performed a disappearing act and has yet to come back. Shinori made some nice points, hence why he's still ok in my books.

Sho is perhaps the only slightly scummy read I have, since he does nothing but appeal to stupid meta. No one believes in that kind of thing anymore, and we are well aware that Game Masters usually troll people by using meta. So it's more of a trap than anything solid to go by. I'd vote him, usually, but I don't see any benefit from doing so.

I'd rather...

##Vote: Lucy

Lucyyy where arth thou? What do you think about this turn of events? I kinda want to see more from you, as you didn't do much really. I know, it's an hypocritical comment. I'm such a doofus...

To me, this looks too much like a listpost of mostly nothing. Scumread on Sho, town read on Shinori, and a lot of "something is good about this person and something is bad about them, too", which is not particularly useful.

Did Lucina say she was leaving? I don't remember reading that at all.

In my defence regarding the votes, I was likely to be calles out for having my vote on a person who's away anyway, so I thought I'd at least try to put my vote somewhere useful.

This post seems very off. As a townie, whether people will call you out for your vote shouldn't be affecting it that much. I may be misinterpreting your post, though.

I am angry and tired and not amused and horrible news has struck my darloing.

I completely forgot about Shin actually. I've seen little out of Kay and JB, but I feel Kay and JB have contributed at least slightly, while Shin really hasn't. ((Well he's done more than Sho anyway))

##Vote: Shin

Where the fuck are you. Sure, you've made your two posts, but they consisted of pretty much voting me in RVS and then unvoting me afterwards. What's up?

I really hope things get better for you Lucina.

Not cool, man! Something's come up in the family, resulting in me travelling 100 miles to get home. I'll be able to post again in my evening. What a chump! I'm keeping my vote on Mancer until I have a chance to read the thread properly. Sho's contributed very little for someone who's said so much. Sho, any actual opinions other than all that rage?

Shinori: you're right in that scumhunting is not coming naturally for me atm. With nothing that seemed particularly bad apart from the bleeding obvious Sho, and I was procrastinating badly, and I don't have enough to work with my other two scumreads.