Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

Point taken on the quick lynch, Darros (I just realised you're Darros, derp).

My points were actually slightly different from the rest's, but I'm going to skip past that since we're already very far over from the BBM wagon.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Eclipse. Things seem to have settled for now. My house is weird, things flare up and go badly in an event, and within a few hours everything seems fine again. It can get stressful at times because this happens often. But I think 'll have the rest of the night. Now to focus and post again if I have anything noteworthy to say.

Darros, try staying in my house, the situation is very similsr, but because everyone is so stressed out by work/school, we sometimes get into arguments over very trivial matters.

All I can is to Mafia at your own pace and don't rush because of us.

I bring thee a change of plans on my behalf. My friend hath called me and I'm going out to our community center. I'll be back at some unspecified time tonight, and I shall reply then.

C4lnA4P.gifC4lnA4P.gif NOT PLAYING C4lnA4P.gifC4lnA4P.gif

Darros, try staying in my house, the situation is very similsr, but because everyone is so stressed out by work/school, we sometimes get into arguments over very trivial matters.

All I can is to Mafia at your own pace and don't rush because of us.

darros should mafia more

just don't get lynched d1 without claiming as doc

Edited by Priam

People need to stop having huge bursts of activity while I am asleep.

@Xinnidy: ISO my posts please, I had reads on quite a number of players and not just BBM and JB. I only linked up BBM as scum buddies because of how quickly and anxiously he jumped to BBM's defense. As JB admitted, he found BBM bad and scummy but did not vote him. I call that scummy behaviour and a little bit of buddying and hard-defending. That, as explained in that post is only a feeling and was never the main basis behind my reads on BBM and JB.

No you didn't. ISO yourself to that time in the thread and show where you've given us any other reads. Unless your concept of "having reads on quite a number of players" equal to mostly suspect BBM, then JB, and then mention not liking Darros' jump to BBM's defence briefly. With a hint of an upcoming post with reads you promised that never really happened.

Your current content feels more neutral to me, I'd still like if you could clarify these many reads you claimed to have.

Also, Rapier is a doofus.

It ws a jokevote before I went to sleep clispey.

And then you ignored the serious vote on you until I started screaming (yeah, screw you too supposed PR). That would probably be the strongest case against you IMO, but I think I have better things to do with my time. . .such as. . .

Oh. You mean serious votes on that person, right?

Right now, I'll ##Unvote: Illuminate and ##Vote: Sho.M.the.Tits.

I don't think JB will be able to respond very soon and I think that Sho has been coasting a lot by going round and round around scorri's Miller claim. He has based everything on scorri's Miller claim and posted and responded to people who talks to him about scorri's claim only. Either he knows something we don't or he's bring intentionally unhelpful.

-> Unvote someone for not being here.

-> Vote for someone that's not here.

-> Rehashed reasons.

Go home and respond, because you're not doing the game any favors by posting stuff like this.

Mancer's got his share of votes to respond to, so I think I need to poke the other person who piqued my interest on the BBM wagon.

##Unvote

##Vote: Lucina

Votals + voting history

Sho (4) Kay, SB, Elieson, Mancer

Mancer (3) eclipse, JB, Shin, Darros, Xinny

BBM (2) Xinny, scorri, Elieson, Lucina, Mancer

Baldrick (1) BBM, Shinori

scorri (1) eclipse, Baldrick, Sho

JB (1) BBM, Mancer

Lucina (1) Darros, eclipse

eclipse (0) Baldrick, SB

Xinnidy (0) Shinori, Elieson

SB (0) eclipse

Darros (0) SB, Shin

Elieson (0) Xinny, scorri

Shinori (0) eclipse

Shin (0) Darros, Mancer, JB, Elieson

Not voting: Rapier

(Apologies if votals are incorrect, I am a tad distracted at the moment.)

With 16 people alive in the game, you require 6 votes to lynch at phase deadline and 10 to hammer instantly. Approximately 48 hours remain.

ALSO ALSO: This is a reminder that players are required to make at least 2 hours in a 24 hour period, unless there is something that prevents you from doing so. I don't like modkilling for activity, so I will be lenient on D1. (In other words, no inactivity modkills or force subs.) However, I expect people who are not posting enough and don't have a reason for it to pick up the slack on D2.

Edited by Sangyul

I'm back and I'm actually really happy about the response I'm getting. I was afraid that people wouldn't be happy with my life interfering. Shit happens, I guess. I can deal though, I plan on seeing this through.

darros should mafia more

just don't get lynched d1 without claiming as doc

With all the free time I have not, I must admit it's a difficult task. My semester of schooling is quite a difficult one.

;~; that was a dumb bad mistake okay

Point taken on the quick lynch, Darros (I just realised you're Darros, derp).

My points were actually slightly different from the rest's, but I'm going to skip past that since we're already very far over from the BBM wagon.

Aye, I do namechange fairly often, it shant happen for the remainder of this game, bar unlikely circumstances which would make it occur over a longer period of time.

I hath noticed that, however it was still a part of the wagon, and I felt you had the most to respond to. But passing over it is a tactic I can certainly agree with, and likely one we'll need to press on.

*irritated by the RPing...*

'Tis just my tongue~

Anyway, before I vote, I would like to see votals, so I will compile those soon. I shall either vote Enigma Lucina the Darloing for being a sheep and then disappearing posthaste, or Sir Sho for being unproductive and somewhat irritating, depending on those results.

Votals + voting history

Mancer (3) eclipse, JB, Shin, Darros, Xinny

BBM (2) Xinny, scorri, Elieson, Lucina, Mancer

JB (1) BBM, Mancer

eclipse (0) Baldrick, SB

Lucina (0) Darros, eclipse

SB (0) eclipse

Darros (0) SB, Shin

Elieson (0) Xinny, scorri

Shinori (0) eclipse

Not voting: Rapier

(Apologies if votals are incorrect, I am a tad distracted at the moment.)

With 16 people alive in the game, you require 6 votes to lynch at phase deadline and 10 to hammer instantly. Approximately 48 hours remain.

ALSO ALSO: This is a reminder that players are required to make at least 2 hours in a 24 hour period, unless there is something that prevents you from doing so. I don't like modkilling for activity, so I will be lenient on D1. (In other words, no inactivity modkills or force subs.) However, I expect people who are not posting enough and don't have a reason for it to pick up the slack on D2.

Those are slightly incorrect. I am not included in the not voting section of your votals, and Lucina has a total of 0 while eclipse's vote is placed on her. Unless of course that is intentional but I don't think it is. Methinks I may hath discovered a Freudian Slip. Thou also have a typo under your "also also" section. "2 hours in a 24 hour period" makes sense not.

##Ribbit: Lucina

Darloing, come out and play. Where art thou, I would like to see a response from thou. Why did thou vote on BBM so sheepishly, and why have thou not posted today?

clipsey so mean ;_; That poke hurt my shoulder.

I'll admit that my reasoning for voting BBM isn't that great, but he was my biggest scumread at the time of that vote, which was why I stuck my vote there, and I didn't realize that it brought BBM to L-5 (iirc). I didn't like his interpretation of Baldrick's RVS vote and thinking that it was serious business.

##Unvote: BBM

Now I'm leaning more towards Sho. Flavorspec isn't really helping scumhunt, and he's operating on the assumption that Shojor is a role in the game (which we aren't aware of yet, unless Sho knows and he's refusing to tell us). I'm not too happy with his content either, since it all seems really fluffy and not helpful. Not going to put a vote on him yet since he's already at four of the minimum six votes to lynch, but I think we can all agree that he's worth keeping our eyes on. Hopefully his content improves in the days to come if he's given a chance.

Heading out for dinner now. I'll post more later, but I wanted to respond to eclipse before I left.

Ugh, apologies about errors in votals and the weird formatting that happened when I tried to fix them. I literally spent like 5 minutes trying to fix them, but to no avail. Updated votals coming when I'm back in my apartment.

Rapier needs to post. It's been 23 hours.

Also, Baldrick, Kay, scorri and Lucina have all been very unmemorable. I might look at these four's posts again soon to see if they might be scum.

Damn you, timezones! Well, at least I'm here. Even though Xinny's timezone is the same as mine... Well, yeah, I'm a lazy ass. Having to read 8 pages doesn't help at all, too.

Now, about my thoughts... Don't expect much. I think that case agaisnt BBM was legit, but it doesn't have that much strength now since he explained himself, and do we really need 5 people voteparking over him? I am glad people like Mancer unvoted so they could also focus on others, seeing that this is D1 and any kind of read is welcome. Now, about Mancer, I think school and posting short reads once in a while isn't helping much, although I get town vibes from his effort. Elie is overdramatic when referring to his reads and to people, but I agree with most of the points he made agaisnt BBM, Sho and, if my memory is anything to go by (it usually isn't...), Lucy, who performed a disappearing act and has yet to come back. Shinori made some nice points, hence why he's still ok in my books.

Sho is perhaps the only slightly scummy read I have, since he does nothing but appeal to stupid meta. No one believes in that kind of thing anymore, and we are well aware that Game Masters usually troll people by using meta. So it's more of a trap than anything solid to go by. I'd vote him, usually, but I don't see any benefit from doing so.

I'd rather...

##Vote: Lucy

Lucyyy where arth thou? What do you think about this turn of events? I kinda want to see more from you, as you didn't do much really. I know, it's an hypocritical comment. I'm such a doofus...

Excellent, thank you very much Engima Darloing Lucina. Have a nice dinner.

And Boron, 'tis not a big deal, I just felt it needed pointing out. It did help me in deciding on placing my vote. For now, I shant vote Sho, due to him being close to the lynch requirement and us having 47 hours remaining in the phase, however I would like to know what exactly he is doing, and I would like to see more content from him. If he makes more unhelpful posts, he shall have his name in my vote.

##Unvote

... God damnit, Lucy posted before me and I didn't even notice. I'm such a derp!

Well anyway, I still want to see her content, so no objections here.

All this and somehow the only people who seem to be up for discussion are Sho/Mancer/BBM. I like this not.

I'll wait for your response once you return from dinner, but be warned that I might be out eating my own dinner!

Votals + voting history

Mancer (3) eclipse, JB, Shin, Darros, Xinnidy

Lucina (2) Darros, eclipse, Darros, Rapier

BBM (1) Xinnidy, scorri, Elieson, Lucina, Mancer

JB (1) BBM, Mancer

eclipse (0) Baldrick, SB

SB (0) eclipse

Darros (0) SB, Shin

Elieson (0) Xinnidy, scorri

Shinori (0) eclipse

Not voting: Lucina, Baldrick, Darros

With 16 players alive, 6 votes are required to lynch at phase end and 10 votes are required for instant hammer. There are 46 hours and 10 minutes left in the day.

Also, Darros is no longer allowed to vote and unvote using "Ribbit". This isn't Schoolteacher mafia.

Sticking with my JB vote until he responds, but I don't like how Lucina's two posts in the game have consisted only of restating points made about someone with a wagon (first me, and then Sho). Everything that is to be said about Sho has already been said by other people.

Would also like to see a bit more out of Kay, Shin, and JB. Shin in particular hasn't come to the thread since RVS, as far as I can tell.

going to reiterate is that PR's are OPTIONAL and the only penalty for not following them is getting yelled at in postgame (and if you do it too much you might still get yelled at in postgame)

also votals because i'm redundant

Sho (4) Kay, SB, Elieson, Mancer (L-6)

Mancer (3) eclipse, JB, Shin, Darros, Xinnidy

Lucina (2) Darros, eclipse, Darros, Rapier

BBM (1) Xinnidy, scorri, Elieson, Lucina, Mancer

JB (1) BBM, Mancer

eclipse (0) Baldrick, SB

SB (0) eclipse

Darros (0) SB, Shin

Elieson (0) Xinnidy, scorri

Shinori (0) eclipse

Not voting: Lucina, Baldrick, Darros

With 16 players alive, 6 votes are required to lynch at phase end and 10 votes are required for hammer.

(for those of you who realized, yes i did just copypaste this from boron)

Edited by CT075

Yo players, listen up cause it's important

There have been a number of complaints due to PR and being hard to follow. Remember that PR's are optional and if you don't want to do it then you don't have to, the only thing that happens is you will be mocked in postgame. If someone asks you to tone down your PR then please do so. Instead of making the whole post about your PR, you can opt to:

• Not use your PR at all (and get mocked in postgame)
  • Use it every few posts instead of one post after another
  • Change some words around to fit your PR better but still keep it easy for your fellow players to understand

This isn't a threat or anything, but all what the mods of the game ask is that you keep your fellow players in mind when you make a post.

Good luck!

I can't format a post to save my life

Edited by Jotaro Kujo