Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No harm intended, but what is the plan to deal with interplayer personal fights in the game if they happen again?

If it reaches too much of a personal point, then mod actions might have to be taken. But it really wasn't a general problem in season 1 at all and I don't predict it to be a problem this season, just going off of my impression of most of the players.

If it reaches too much of a personal point, then mod actions might have to be taken. But it really wasn't a general problem in season 1 at all and I don't predict it to be a problem this season, just going off of my impression of most of the players.

[spoiler=a rebuttal]Lmpys9r.png

I still plan on hosting song pick your poison, CM6, and neopets, I'm just really lazy/keep forgetting to get in contact with my checkers. any other ideas I might have on the list (besides Hamtaro mafia, elie still wants to host that one too w/ me) can get scrapped

I feel like I'm forgetting one actually... SHRUGS

Edited by Quote

btw once politics is over Elie can host his small game before I host Kirby Deluxe - my game over on MotK is at L-1 and it might be good to get the newer players like Gaius some experience in a game without many roles anyway.

my game over on MotK is at L-1 and it might be good to get the newer players like Gaius some experience in a game without many roles anyway.

It's finally going to get filled?

Edited by Refa

People probably already figured this out but I won't be joining/hosting any games while I'm alive in the game of champions thing (which starts in 2 days oh boy)

Keep us updated, so we can crack jokes at your expense~! :P: