Mafia Question of the Whenever - LYLO

Prims

M-team would be awesome <3

I think I'd like to have SB as my buddy, he's fun and I think he's good at being scum. Then he'd bus me forever, get me lynched and I'd go cry in a corner. SO PERFECT

Anyone would be fine as long as they wanted to work together and take a reasonsable amount of time to play, to be honest. I'd get so angry if someone claimed scum or self-hammered though.

What about publicly giving up?

Also self-hammers are good they screw discussion and fuck discussion (exception is D1.) Its all about ROLES!

Edited by Bluedoom

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refa, because I've never rolled scum without him (Bard's bastard game doesn't count, that was multi-faction hell).

Elieson Euklyd Eurykins eclipse

Team E-pic, away!

This was gonna be my joke.

Via, because

Hm6rCnz.png

(This is still unironically my favorite moment from an EM game)

Really though I have no idea. Probably people who could bus me convincingly once I became a liability :P:

Or people I'd be afraid of, I guess, but I don't have enough scumgames under my belt to really have any idea of who they'd be specifically, besides ~good scumhunters~

I'll take anyone EXCEPT FFM, Junko, Randa, Poly, or people who show up for one game and never participate in another game (like Sgt. Smiles). No offense to any of you, but I like having scum buddies who are experienced in mafia. If I had to name actual people I WOULD be buddies with, I've never been scum with eclipse, Paper, and scorri … for starters.

tbf I think I'm experienced in mafia now

I'm just not experienced as mafia

I'll take anyone EXCEPT FFM, Junko, Randa, Poly, or people who show up for one game and never participate in another game (like Sgt. Smiles). No offense to any of you, but I like having scum buddies who are experienced in mafia. If I had to name actual people I WOULD be buddies with, I've never been scum with eclipse, Paper, and scorri … for starters.

You subbed in for scorri in Inception; that counts, right?

Helios and scorri are fun buddies, Marth too. Not sure about Eurybby yet, since the one time I scum'd it up with her, I literally blew our entire team into the water...

I'd like to try primsboron one day. Refa would be good too. BBM...ahh, I feel like he just dies in every single game (minus ugh, that time he was an arsonist), so I dunno about him.

Lol, dat faked rolecop claim that sold our asses down river. We love you too, Elie. LOL. <3

tbf I think I'm experienced in mafia now

I'm just not experienced as mafia

Actually, Poly, fair enough. You have improved a lot from your first game and I probably wouldn't be upset if I got you as a scum buddy. However, you should probably expect me bossing you around quite a bit if we were scum buddies, I tend to take control :P:

I don't think subbing in for someone counts, because I'm essentially "them" and not playing with them.

Actually, Poly, fair enough. You have improved a lot from your first game and I probably wouldn't be upset if I got you as a scum buddy. However, you should probably expect me bossing you around quite a bit if we were scum buddies, I tend to take control :P:

I don't think subbing in for someone counts, because I'm essentially "them" and not playing with them.

I'd probably be fine with that because I'm inexperienced as maf

I've only rolled it three times before: two anons and an OC game

otherwise I am always town

Idiot who claims mason ED1.

YEAH! Shoot me, the vanilla townie!

I feel like a lot of these questions can basically be answered by "which player are you most afraid of / do you think has the best reads / etc."

Left to myself, I'd probably wind up shooting a bomb 8]

I'll take take the target who most probably won't have adoc on them. Its almost always the case that the players with mediocre activity and who are read as null usually flip as cool power roles.

Edited by Bluedoom

YEAH! Shoot me, the vanilla townie!

I feel like a lot of these questions can basically be answered by "which player are you most afraid of / do you think has the best reads / etc."

Left to myself, I'd probably wind up shooting a bomb 8]

It's probably a BPV anyways.

it's better to shoot obvtowns who nobody was pushing for as scum than inactives who might become a mislynch later. generally killing inactives doesn't work because inactives are potential scapegoats. like, imagine how much better ittd could've gone for scum had they shot me or vhaltz over baldrick

anyway i'm shooting paper n1 because he can read me.

Someone should shoot their scumbuddy and claim Vigilante one of these days. It's HORRIBLE and ANTI WINCON so they really shouldn't do it but it'd be hilarious.

Like I'm serious whenever I'm town and scum NKs an inactive I'm just like "awesome now I don't have to try to read that slot"

Someone should shoot their scumbuddy and claim Vigilante one of these days. It's HORRIBLE and ANTI WINCON so they really shouldn't do it but it'd be hilarious.

this happened on motk and i caught on in lylo and town won.

I guess it honestly depends and stuff. Shooting Psych and scorri in Trainwreck and Pokemon Adventures worked pretty well and they were inactive. If someone is looking super town, or at least likely to be a threat if you leave them alive shooting them could work as well.

Does getting myself shot as SK count? Intentionally? :P: