Tyne-Wear Mafia - Where Are They Now? Special Bonus 2016 Update

Parrhesia

BBM I never said it wasn't suspicious. I don't really have time to reread the thread to see who is scum at the moment hence why I have no idea. Also formatting a vote on my phone is a pain in the arse so if that is what you find scummy then, you're still wrong.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I mistyped- you said that you had no idea who's scum. Surely the person who just did something that's suspicious according to you could be scum?

I voted Poly because he was willing to make a sarcastic jab at the lack of content but didn't really try anything to change it. I don't think BBM's reaction to my vote was defensive so much as pressing me further, he's OK in my book.

##Unvote

##Vote: FFM

imo FFM is fixated on the Rapier claim because he's scum and not scumhunting. Randa can get dead for similar reasons, but I prefer FFM because this post is making a side comment that casts doubt on Rapier without actually committing to anything, very sleazy to me.

@Rapier: who is scum to you right now?

@Paper: why is BBM's reaction more scummier than mine? why did you include the last line in your post? are either of Cam/SB scummy to you?

Okay so I feel a bit better about Prims even with the weird pseudo-claim, because he ACTUALLY ANSWERED me. So, onto others.

FFM's constant picking at the Rapier thing is null; it's kinda weird and I could see some people do that as scum, but FFM's certainly not one of those people. He's actually kinda inactive when he's scum so idk, but the fact that he put so much effort into such a little thing is kinda weird.

Randa's last couple posts feel like an attempt to distance himself from an argument, to be honest. Like, he goes back and forth way too much on his points and then declares the whole thing null, which to me feels like he's trying to not give an actual read.

##Unvote

##Vote: Randa

Miss all the things.

##Vote: Strawman

Welcome back!

ily 2 bluedoom, Its good to be back.

Day 1 massclaim sounds fantastic. What I failed to notice on first read was that Weapons called for it in his first post as well as his latter one.

His claim was the most significant thing that has happened thus far.

Is it though?

idk, I felt like BBM's response was defensive although apparently it was a joke (and rereading I can see that)

I kind of feel like one of if not both Cam and SB are scum, I guess? Their back and forth just didn't sit well with me. I feel like SB is playing worse than usual which feels bad because I don't know if that's intentional but I feel like Cam's posts have more scum intent. Also this is an addendum but I checked SB's iso since I noticed he had the most posts in the thread (was going to check FFM's) which is pretty wtf. A lot of his posts are setup talk and sort of like... coach-y in that he talks about the game but doesn't really commit to anything? He asks a lot of questions but he only expresses opinions in one post

##Unvote, ##Vote: SB

I don't really see anything wrong with FFM other than being new

yea im definitely not survivor

YOU GOT ME GOOD BUT MY EYES ARE ON YOU

##Unvote

OK, reading to see what I've missed since I took a swim.

oh whoops I forgot to answer Refa

I'm feeling a bit less 'ehhhhhhhhhhh' on BBM since his reasoning was a bit better, but both of them feel off to me. I'm not particularly keen on lynching either of them right now, though.

ok ##unvcte ##vote: prims

Purposefully spelt unvote wrong to avoid voting himself, towny as fuck.

I didn't actually think Prims was scummy when I voted him, but it was the only thing standing out to me at the time, so I backed it up with a vote to see his reaction. I don't think that his vote being a question while he voted me for that is scummy bc it just seems like a Prims-type joke to make. His survivor claim is dumb bc I'm pretty sure he's joking and using it as an excuse to be lazy. I don't think he's scum using it as an excuse to not contribute because if he wanted to do that he could coast off being in Texas.

I don't really get BBM's reasoning regarding the questions (maybe the wording is just confusing me idk) but I'd totally sheep his point about Prims' survivor claim; instead of claiming something policy lynchable and coasting it would have been easier for him to just...dance coast.

I voted Poly because he was willing to make a sarcastic jab at the lack of content but didn't really try anything to change it. I don't think BBM's reaction to my vote was defensive so much as pressing me further, he's OK in my book.

##Unvote

##Vote: FFM

imo FFM is fixated on the Rapier claim because he's scum and not scumhunting. Randa can get dead for similar reasons, but I prefer FFM because this post is making a side comment that casts doubt on Rapier without actually committing to anything, very sleazy to me.

Prims, how are you reading Poly at the moment? What do you think of his response?

I agree that FFM's behavior is scummy but again I don't think that he's scum (...is that weird WHATEVER). I dunno, it's kind of like Euklyd where he makes obviously bad plays (and this can happen as either alignment, no offense Euklyd/FFM) but they're very different than what he would do as scum? I probably should check Randa (in addition to Rapier and SB, wow I'm lazy as fuck) though since several people have brought up points against him.

idk, I felt like BBM's response was defensive although apparently it was a joke (and rereading I can see that)

I kind of feel like one of if not both Cam and SB are scum, I guess? Their back and forth just didn't sit well with me. I feel like SB is playing worse than usual which feels bad because I don't know if that's intentional but I feel like Cam's posts have more scum intent. Also this is an addendum but I checked SB's iso since I noticed he had the most posts in the thread (was going to check FFM's) which is pretty wtf. A lot of his posts are setup talk and sort of like... coach-y in that he talks about the game but doesn't really commit to anything? He asks a lot of questions but he only expresses opinions in one post

I don't really see anything wrong with FFM other than being new

Don't really have any issues with your read itself but your SB vote makes no sense if Cam's posts have more scum intent. Please explain.

This post is fine for the most part, but the bolded kind of bothers me. You just questioned if Weapons was scum on the last page for the same reason, can you explain this turnabout (heh, Phoenix Wright reference)?

Because I thought it wouldn't make much sense to be caught in the spotlight as a scum. At that time I found it suspicious, so I pointed it out and hoped Weapons would give a good response.

Also, my vote on Blitz wasn't serious. I just wanted to extract info on him as for why he said it was a good idea to vote me, yet didn't switch his random Bear vote to me. It's not that important now, though.

Let's see... I want to know why Shin finds me scummy for calling Weapons scummy and being against a massclaim. That seems like a shallow reason to claim that someone's acting scummy, so I want explanations on that.

I'm not sure about FFM (which I assume is Venari Strigas), he made a huge issue of my "claim" which seems exaggerated to me, yet it's nothing that makes me believe he's scum. SB is being SB, I've got a null read on him for now. Poly is trying to be here while actually not doing much, I want to see more content from him. Refa's doing well, from what I see, being active and helping the discussion.

It's midnight here already, so excuse me for this derpy useless post. Will do something more useful tomorrow.

Massclaims on here have no shot of getting off the ground. That said, I also do not actually want a massclaim because of the principle of Fun.

Rapier, Refa, BBM, Prims, and someone I can't remember are all cool in my book, so all aboard the Wanda wagon. ##Unvote, ##Vote: Wanda.

Also a friendly reminder that there are still a number of people who have not yet really started playing.

>"man cam has totally more scum intent than SB"

>votes SB

(still reading so will say more)

lol, Rein and Juliette hydra

I couldn't access SF last night for some reason and thus my lack of existence (but what is sad is that you guys completely forgot me :sob: )

nooooooooooooooo BBM, please don't go, we need you in this game (very literally)

first of all, Rapier, I was agreeing with Shin, not Cam and I don't like how you missed that (and as for the joke, placing a vote on you is a wise idea when we will not get the chance to do so once you sub out, but the bear I was planning on hunting still hasn't shown up and is clearly scum)

alright moving on,

first of all, I think Poly's reactions are just as bad as they normally are, so, can't make anything off of them (but thinking more likely town)

however, I really dislike how people are either forgetting that Randa exists and hasn't done anything yet (same goes for Bear, Scorri and I do not know if I am missing anyone) but Randa actually has a few posts. What is actually worse about Randa is that after BBM placed the vote on Randa, he almost immediately pops up with http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=49064&page=7#entry3253755 and makes an excuse that he couldn't reread the thread to get a better read, which just proves he has been lying around doing nothing productive while not having the intention of doing something productive either, will agree to lynch.

however, something else needs addressing first

Massclaims on here have no shot of getting off the ground. That said, I also do not actually want a massclaim because of the principle of Fun.

then why bring up the topic of mass claim to begin with if you were gonna shoot it down by saying "I also do not actually want a massclaim"
personally, I don't have much against massclaiming, but I really dislike how you just shot it down like that

##Unvote

##Vote: Weapons

Blitz that vote is super weird given how quick you were to jump to the conclusion Weapons was reaction-testing back in conspiracy, how do you explain this

i dont have a strong read on poly atm, hes alright, ed1 vote was ed1 stuff

Blitz that vote is super weird given how quick you were to jump to the conclusion Weapons was reaction-testing back in conspiracy, how do you explain this

i dont have a strong read on poly atm, hes alright, ed1 vote was ed1 stuff

I will out that once Weapons responds

as for FFM, I can't read him and thus will not focus on him unless something remarkable happens (or Reclass ends so that I get a better understanding of his meta), but I dislike how he said the most remarkable thing so far was Rapier's claim as already mentioned by Strawman and I also don't like how he talks about irrelevant stuff, but since I can't read him, he is null to me atm.

Randa on the other hand has even less contributions than FFM, sure, maybe I can't read him either (but FFM feels like he is doing something unlike Randa, who feels like active lurking and also ready to jump in and make excuses whenever he feels necessary) but what he is doing feels pretty bad unlike FFM

i had a whole wall of quotes lined out and then realized i had nothing to say after all :(

idk this game just isn't clicking right now, hopefully i'll have more in the morning

Also I'm not feeling that well so I may be the first sub!

we should lynch bbm so he can't sub out