Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't really think weapons was being serious, or at least i don't take his claim seriously

i also feel like he's faking since multiple cultproofs would be too hard for the cult especially considering i was alerted to their presence as part of my role and obviously blabbed that so early

so i feel like weapons hopped on the band wagon and is probably scum trying to look clear or even already cult trying to seem town

cult recruiting mafia usually has the cult die if i'm not mistaken?

Yeah, I think so. Anyways, sheeping;

##Vote: Weapons

##Unvote was in a rush getting that last sentence out and forgot to unvote before I had to leave.

##Vote: Bearclaw

doesn't really give a reason for not townreading Via- it feels like he's disagreeing for the sake of it just so that there are fewer townreads. Basically what Via said in #62 and #63 and what Boron said in #66.

Weapons's cultproof claim seems like an obvious joke to me; people are looking way too much into it. I'l look more into whether Refa or Psych are scummy tomorrow.

I'm like really tired right now so I'll speak more tomorrow after sleeping for a long long time

Marth do you have any opinions about actual things

Can people quit fucking around with claiming unless it's their actual role and a role people have reason to know early D1 please

I don't like Weapons's claim but I don't think it's worth a vote right now because Weapons, but he does seem to be very obtuse even by Weapons standards so that's worth considering. Marth is also being obtuse for no reason so stop that.

Well if I had any opinions I would've posted them by now.

I can see the bear wagon going somewhere and I agree with Via's points on bearclaw but that's about all I have for now.

Actually reading back, Weapons claimed he could help "Prims" and now he's claiming cultproof so I'm just kind of confused by his play altogether.

Don't really get Bizz's issues with Blitz. Do you not like him voteswitching repeatedly or is there something else?

BBM, why did you care about whether or not you voting Bizz was suspicious to Bizz? Like what, why is that something you'd care about at that time. Also that's a weird meta reason to dismiss Bizz as scum. Like I agree with your conclusion but it's more because of their general activity + contributions then because they acted a similar way in a previous game. Also can you explain issues with Psych because I'm inclined to believe he's town off of the claim alone and nothing he's done has been really scummy.

The bearclaw cases are OK for this time of the game but they're not actually convincing so you'll get no sheeps from me. Like how was he supposed to point out that Bizz wasn't obvious town in his initial post?

Guys I just got a site full of cute cats in my role pm and brad says its a game mechanic and might kill me so... rip me

hostpost

PSA that regardless of your opinion on Prims the Person you probably should not have Prims blocked from participating in PM conversations with you because it affects Prims the Mafia Host.

hostpost

Edited by Prims

(Uh shit that isnt me is it? I put some people on my ignore list like two years ago and forgot how to change that so I got too lazy to change it and I'm making this public bc I didnt do it on purpose or to be a dick

Does it affect pms too??? I'm so sorry can someone tell me how to unignore people I'm on my phone)

(OH MY GOD I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING ASSHOLE IM REALLY SORRY I FIXED THE PROBLEM I FEEL REALLY BAD IM REALLY SORRY if you want to talk about this we can I didnt do it because of what youre probably thinking but I'm so sorry I feel awful I am shaking I feel so bsd. I'm so sorry

I deleted everyone on my ignore list so

Continue with the game I'm sorry)

Is this cat site thing important at all? I got it as well and I just ignored it because I thought it had nothing to do with anything ;/

Weapons is being obtuse. -_- Not reason to disbelieve Marth right now on the hated town modifier but idk.

I got the cute cat thing as well. But wait, Bizz, was Brad joking about the dying part? Right?

hostpost
PSA that regardless of your opinion on Prims the Person you probably should not have Prims blocked from participating in PM conversations with you because it affects Prims the Mafia Host.
hostpost

(this means you iris)

I don't have anyone on my ignore list and I've never blocked anyone before????

I got the cute cat thing as well. But wait, Bizz, was Brad joking about the dying part? Right?

I don't have anyone on my ignore list and I've never blocked anyone before????

I thought I was the only one who got the cat thing and I asked specifically "what is this" and he answered "a game mechanic" and then I asked, in order, "will this kill me and can I talk about it inthread," and he answered, in order, "maybe" and "yes"

I didn't think the "maybe" was a joke because I thought I was the only one who got it at first

whoops

also sorry Prims was referring to me I think he was just joking with you Iris

I'm kind of an idiot and had an anxiety attack over that LMAO but I'm ok dw

I asked Kay if she wanted to look over my post and she said nope BEST HYDRA BUDDY.

That being said, I'm inclined to think of Psych as being Town, because Cults generally can't recruit Mafia members, so he's likely to be Town if he is specifically told that he is unrecruitable.

The mafia got fakeclaims in SFMM3, so they probably have them here too. This is null imo.

Psych: you said that you thought Weapons was joking, but then said you think he's scum/cult trying to claim cultproof? Which is it?

Refa should probably have guessed that it's a joke too, but instead he's sheeping Psych's reasoning which is kind of bugging me? I don't really like his #83 either because there's no real reads in there besides town!Via but I don't really get the point of that paragraph in general? What's the point of saying "I disagree with your reasons for townreading Via, this is why I'm doing it" if you're not gonna call BBM out for being scummy because of it?

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa