Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

I asked Kay if she wanted to look over my post and she said nope BEST HYDRA BUDDY.

The mafia got fakeclaims in SFMM3, so they probably have them here too. This is null imo.

Psych: you said that you thought Weapons was joking, but then said you think he's scum/cult trying to claim cultproof? Which is it?

Refa should probably have guessed that it's a joke too, but instead he's sheeping Psych's reasoning which is kind of bugging me? I don't really like his #83 either because there's no real reads in there besides town!Via but I don't really get the point of that paragraph in general? What's the point of saying "I disagree with your reasons for townreading Via, this is why I'm doing it" if you're not gonna call BBM out for being scummy because of it?

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa

i more of meant i didn't believe his claim

and it's possible his anti-town and was faking the cult proof

also how is psych sheeping me if i'm not even voting right now

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refa should probably have guessed that it's a joke too, but instead he's sheeping Psych's reasoning which is kind of bugging me? I don't really like his #83 either because there's no real reads in there besides town!Via but I don't really get the point of that paragraph in general? What's the point of saying "I disagree with your reasons for townreading Via, this is why I'm doing it" if you're not gonna call BBM out for being scummy because of it?

##Unvote

##Vote: Refa

I figured it was a possibility, but I didn't have anywhere better to put my vote on at the time so #yolo. In retrospect, it would have been better to put my vote on someone who would actually REACT but whatever I was in a rush at the time.

Also regarding my paragraph, it wasn't a reads post? Like yeah, I have issues with BBM's post, but besides the first point (which is scummy, pretty sure I implied that) it's just me not getting his thought process. Like, at all.

"AND I ALSO HAVE THE AMAZING PSYCH TOWN READ BASED ON ROLESPEC NEVER FORGET"

-Refa, CLEARLY being misrepped by SB

Blitz's role where misfortune will fall upon those who target him at night sounds kinda scummy. Are Bomb roles more likely scummy or townie?

Iris' vote on Refa felt like sheeping and a RVS post when RVS was soon to end. Her second vote felt like a RVS vote as well and she hasn't really been doing any scumhunting.

Bearclaw doesn't seem to be playing any differently than what I've seen of him honestly.

Elieson hasn't done really anything besides comments on the game and what seems like a prod vote on Refa.

##Vote: Iris

post moar plox

Blitz's role sounds more like a PGO.

Don't really see what's wrong with a late RVS vote? I mean if it was serious then I'd be more bothered but yeah. Iris should definitely post more though. :3

Agree with your other stuff, though.

Man, all those votes over 1 sentence (maybe 2 I'm too lazy to check) don't have much to say in my defence because I believe in the legitimacy of my post (even if it lacked reasons). What I meant about Refa's BBM vote was that I don't really like the post with just a vote but I'm not sure if it's scummy (I didn't actually say this because it was late and I was tired)

Bearclaw doesn't seem to be playing any differently than what I've seen of him honestly.

Actually I normally just lurk until RVS is clearly over to post (conveniently I'm often busy during RVS which helps).

But I'm normally town so maybe the playstyle difference means I'm scum??????

Good morning chumps and chumpettes. I spent last night doing recordings and a YouTube upload on shittt interweb speeds. Today, I'm invigorated.

Blitz claimed, but it makes me think about that role from Tuohuo mafia that ?strege? had, where anyone who targeted him got instead some bogusr result. He hasn't done much else as of yet though, but the game isn't exactly progressing at light speed now.

Hi ffm. Bombs are a protown role, but easy to lie about. Also claiming something like that results in people not targeting you with night actions (see me!shining force mafia)

After sleeping on it, I've got still-feels about Weapons and his claim. Psych...I literally cannot read, but Weapons is just egging on his claim; its kinda dickish and reads to me as 2fabricated4you.

Considering bears last games featured subouts and hydras, I don't have a legit read on him...should probably compare to old games but meta ugh

At gymnastics more later but I wanna

##unvote

##vote Weapons

rage I did not get cute cat site

Bearclaw, why do you disagree that Via is town?

Refa, I don't really care if Via finds me suspicious or not. I just wanted to see what she would say in response to my question. In hindsight it was kind of spoiled by me saying I was leaning town on her in the next sentence.

As for Psych I don't really like how he jumped from Weapons joking about being cultproof to scum reasons for doing it when Weapons jokes around about roleclaims like all the time in every game regardless of alignment. I don't really think revealing the existence of a Cult is pro-town either because if I were Cult Leader in a game where Cult wasn't announced, I would claim Informed Townie who was told there was a Cult. Additionally, I've like never heard of a cult who dies upon targeting mafia, but if Psych believes that to be the case, why would a member of the mafia joke around about being cultproof and reduce the chances of eliminating the cult via them suiciding on him?

I g2g more later maybe haven't had time to look at Refa

I thought I was the only one who got the cat thing and I asked specifically "what is this" and he answered "a game mechanic" and then I asked, in order, "will this kill me and can I talk about it inthread," and he answered, in order, "maybe" and "yes"

I didn't think the "maybe" was a joke because I thought I was the only one who got it at first

whoops

also sorry Prims was referring to me I think he was just joking with you Iris

I'm kind of an idiot and had an anxiety attack over that LMAO but I'm ok dw

So this is a game mechanic (asked Brad myself even though I didn't have a reason to disbelieve you Bizz, sorry, paranoid, lol). Can people confirm who got a kitty? From what I gleaned from the thread, it was me, scorri, and Bizz?

I'm guessing Brad said "maybe" in sort of the vein "cannot confirm or deny".

Yeah, I'm kind of dumb and didn't realize that was a joke towards me

you're not an idiot bizz ok, ilu.

I asked Kay if she wanted to look over my post and she said nope BEST HYDRA BUDDY.

Where is Kay?? I'm not really sure how hydra works, but you guys can post independently of each other, right? Or unless you guys switch off. If it's independence, (1) where is she, and (2) assuming you guys have nothing to hide, there's really no need she needs to read your post since independent thought is cool. Just my two cents.

Blitz's role where misfortune will fall upon those who target him at night sounds kinda scummy. Are Bomb roles more likely scummy or townie?

Iris' vote on Refa felt like sheeping and a RVS post when RVS was soon to end. Her second vote felt like a RVS vote as well and she hasn't really been doing any scumhunting.

Elieson hasn't done really anything besides comments on the game and what seems like a prod vote on Refa.

##Vote: Iris

post moar plox

"Felt like sheeping", well, I did say "#wouldsheep" in my post, so yes, it was? And, also it was a RVS vote/post, and with only 3 hours into the game (and many more RVS posts to come, it was perfectly natural imo). #plslearntoreadingcomprehensionandlearntofactcheck

IDK if you reek of scumminess, but you definitely reek of hypocrisy (and slight noobiness lol). "post moar plox", says the person who's only posted once?? You just called someone out for a prodvote, and then you make one yourself... like, what? Makes me think you're just trying to generate content and seem like you're doing something productive (a scum tell), or that you're kind of noob. And then I checked name history and you're FFM, so, leaning towards latter so far (but you're still on my radar)!

I feel like I missed a bunch of people's posts, so rereading, hold your horses.

yay! my net is back and I don't have to wait till tomorrow morning to make a post (by using library PCs when I finally get a free period that is)

@Iris, normally in hydra mode is like the same as masons (or scum team if they are the scum or ITP if they are ITP) but they only count as one person with one vote (unless mayor, lol) and as long as one person is posting, it counts as the slot posting, so, I don't think Kay even needs to show up in this game if SB takes care of it (but there must have been a reason the mods decided on a hydra and I can't think of any)

okay, moving on to game talk

Bear, Beli and Proto are all anti town for not taking part in RVS, I am not sure about Beli, but I think Proto and Bear both actually avoids RVS like they claimed to do so as any alignment, however Proto bugs me because of his Psych comment which looks like easy content post (but tbh, I don't think any mod will make Psych scum cause anymore, Psych tends to out secrets and destroy the team he is playing for *insert* SSBUM, DNmafia). Beli bugs me cause he decided to vanish by saying giving his silly response http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=49379&page=2#entry3293816 which I don't quite like and Bear should really try to enjoy RVS.

however, I will agree with Bear on what he said about Bizz not being obv town or even town for that matter,

I don't like #28 where she is questioning BBM's vote (which also looks like an RVS vote with very slight seriousness)and I also don't like #30 because I don't see how BBM was pushing hard. Both posts sound like overreaction from Bizz's part.

I would vote for Bizz, except, there is someone else I would rather vote.

so, Bear, what bugs you about Bizz?

I don't like BBM's conversation with Bizz cause it feels like BBM is trying to please Bizz and also feels like he is quickly trying to back out of the Bizz vote after she went after that vote (yes, I know what I am saying is controversial, but ITP is still a possibility). I also don't like his case on Bear in #79, because Bear basically said he was not obv!townreading Bizz, he didn't say he was scum reading her and the real reason I dislike his case more than the rest of the Bear cases is because he says "it feels like he's disagreeing for the sake of it just so that there are fewer townreads" for the reason that it sounds like BBM accepts Bizz as a confirmed town read and there really hasn't been enough content (or Bizz pushing a scum lynch and getting scum lynched scenario) in this game yet. Why are you so hard town reading Bizz as if to say she can't be part of the scum team?

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

I also think Iris holds a good point about FFM, but I actually always scum read him for using weird logic :(

@Iris, I asked Kay if she had any reads or wanted to check my post and she said she didn't. We can both post but Kay probably won't because it's the weekend, so I was surprised when she responded at all. I wanted her to check it because having conflicting reads as a hydra is a pain for everyone trying to get a read on the slot and so we wouldn't get stuff later like Kay saying "oh I think Refa is town and that SB's townread is scum" before we could talk stuff over.
Also I got a cat picture too but forgot to mention it. Oops.
I don't like how Psych goes "I am not accountable for Refa's actions" because uh, isn't that obvious? It's weirdly defensive imo.
FFM, if Blitz's role sounds scummy to you, what do you think of the rest of his content? Just commenting on what you think of a partial claim is really lazy imo. And uh, why did you highlight bear being normal over everyone else? It seems kind of a weird priority imo.
BBM, why were you so concerned about what Via thought if you were townreading them anyway? And why does it matter that bear isn't townreading Via? These points kind of bug me because they feel contradictory to your actions or pointless (respectively). Checking back through I don't really like how you say bear's doing it so there are fewer townreads around; why does scum care so much about what one townie thinks about another? If Via and bear are buddies, this makes even less sense because why would bear try and stop his buddy from blending in.
Eli's vote confuses me. Why is Weapons scummy exactly?
##Unvote
##Vote: BBM
Refa's response was pretty much null. Want to see where he goes from here.

Hi

Not really feeling it atm but I wanna say that Iris is bugging me a bit because I don't remember a lot of serious content from her even though she's been posting a fair bit. Her Proto vote, which I assume was a joke, came in pretty late while RVS was ending, and her last post ends in "you're nooby to me but I wouldn't say you're scum" and lacks any solid reads or opinions, she's just asking people things.

Also sorry Blitz but im town :^) try again

There's another part to that post which includes a srs response to Blitz, but my internet died. I'm on my phone. Give me a bit and I will post it, I'm gonna try coffeehouse net

Bizz isn't a confirmed town read but it feels like what I was trying to do in AM/PM where several people kinda thought that Strawman was town and I just refused to go along with it for no reason except because I wanted to not remove him as a lynch opportunity. I know Bearclaw isn't scumreading Bizz- the point is he's just going like "Bizz isn't that townie" and then not giving any reasons why or disputing people's reasons for it- contrast to Blitz who is in fact doing so. And he's still not like... giving any content.

unfortunately I'm going to be busy this weekend it seems q_q hopefully I'll be able to post again tonight but for now

I think I'm going to go with ##Vote: Refa for now.

He just kind of sheeps Psych's reasoning which doesn't make sense like I pointed out earlier and then his bit on me is okay but I don't really like his Bearclaw bit at all. He says that the Bearclaw cases are okay but then defends Bearclaw??? Like I can see not finding a case scummy just because you disagree with it but then the case still wouldn't be okay. Then later he goes like "I just wanted to put my vote somewhere and didn't have anything better than Weapons" except he talked about me afterwards so wouldn't that be a better vote? And he explicitly tells SB that he does in fact find some of what I've said suspicious and not just wrong/weird.

Refa > Bearclaw

Sorry guys, but I've been focusing on Fantasy Mafia and now that I'm reading the game it feels like I'm not understanding anything of what is going on. I feel like I'm just looking at words and not really understanding their meaning. I haven't even finished reading all the posts, it's too frustrating.

##Vote:SKay

Paperblade said that you both could post through SF Mafia skypechat, why is Kay not posting?

I don't think this slot is mafia from how Paperblade announced the existance of a hydra in the signups thread ("one role is a hydra" as opposite to "one slot is a hydra"), but I think that people making setups would tend to make a hydra slot a 3rd party to make the 3rd count as one slot but to keep them from playing alone at the same time. Basically I think that being a hydra would give more advantages to a 3rd party than to any other alignment, so it's more likely for such a role to be given to a 3rd.

I'm not saying this is proof of anything, it's thoughts from before the game started that I think might be relevant.

Kay hasn't posted because it's been less than 24 hours from game start and she never posts during weekends anyway? As for /rolespec/, roleblockers help scum more than they help town. Does that means all roleblockers are gonna be scum? Nope. Hunting third parties right out the gate is really weird and it's setting off alarms for me.

BBM needs to address the rest of my suspicion rather than just address one point of it. Also, bearclaw is not you so it's reasonable that he would play differently?

##Dayvig Assassinate: BBM

Damn you got me

i read it as afraid to be on a wagon with more then one vote in RVS but i think i probably misunderstood (it was him looking for a reason to vote him blah blah whatever)

i dunno something about it seems off to me either way

why would you vote me to ask me tho hmmmmmmmmmmmm

going out to eat with FAMILY, won't be back for a few hours

I voted you to see how you'd react to some pressure. Is it suspicious?

if it was a reaction test then whatever

but you could have just asked me, I answer every questions pretty much almost instantaneously after they are asked because I'm skittish and paranoid, and I don't like the way you're treating this. feels like you're pushing a bit hard. Bad Vibes yo

This small conversation was weird and I find it weird that Levy seems so concerned about BBM's vote on her. Moving around votes for simple pressure or questions early on is fine and happens quite often. ESPECIALLY during RVS.

Actually with the knowledge of there being a cult in this game and how the first few pages are panning out I wouldn't be surprised if Levy is cult. THIS COULD HEAVILY BE A THING.

Like honestly going off of like meta shiz.

There is a cult in this game and Levy is like all hyper and happy which could easily indicate she rolled cult. It probably means she isn't scum but I don't think she's playing like town Levy generally does.

Still reading shiz.